Reviews for All Locked Up
love it
750 chapter 100 . 3/13/2012
750
JennyLovesYou chapter 100 . 4/17/2011
I truly loved this story! It was really good. I really love Chris and Stephanie together! They just go so good! Jennifer:)
Daniella Consuela chapter 100 . 4/14/2011
And I think that was a wonderful end to a wonderful story. Man it's been a long journey. I can remember reading this story when it started and thinking: "Yes! There are more Stephanie and Chris shippers out there..I'm glad I'm not alone and the only weirdo who loves them." Thank you Nina, really. You have made my little shipper heart happy and I will always read your stories and Stephanie and Chris will forever be my OTP before anyone else. Thank you, just thank you. -Claps-
dodjet chapter 100 . 4/7/2011
Awwww, I hate to see this end :-( But, if it had to, then it ended on the perfect note - Chris and Stephanie "officially" married in front of their families and talking about the future. Loved it .
JstTheOne chapter 100 . 4/5/2011
Great story, sad to see it ending, but I liked the ending. Chris and Stephanie are happy and it took them a long time to get there and I'm happy for them. They deserve it and you deserve a lot of praise of this great story, thank you.
Katie chapter 100 . 4/5/2011
I can't believe it's over! This story has been epic, but I bet it feels good to have another one under your belt and your first one too! I'm glad it all ended happily for everyone, well, I guess not for Matt, but he's a douche anyways. It was a very good ending to a very long story, congratulations on finishing it! :)
JerichoStephFan chapter 100 . 4/5/2011
This was an awesome story, great job on it!
dodjet chapter 99 . 1/4/2011
I hate to see this story winding down. It's been such a great ride. They went through so much to get to this point. The "wedding" is finally here. It's funny how everyone thinks Stephanie and Chris should be nervous but then, they don't know this wedding is just a formality for the guests' sake - well, Jeff does now but that's all. Shane and Vince coming in to have "the" talk with Chris should be good. Can't wait to read what they have to say. They'd be floored if they knew the talk was a little late and Chris and Stephanie are already married lol Great update.
klainegleeghdaysfan23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I keep reading this story over and over:) I love this story :)
dodjet chapter 98 . 9/28/2010
So Lita has taken the plunge and finally told Matt the marriage is over. That's a good thing considering her feelings for Hunter. I'm hoping it all works out the way she wants it to but for some reason I'm afraid there still might not be smooth sailing here. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid lol
Katie chapter 98 . 9/28/2010
I'm glad the talk between Matt and Lita went as well as it did. I think they both just realized they weren't going to work out and I'm glad that they did it amicably. Now Lita and Hunter can be together and happy. They're cute in this story. :)
Nadia26 chapter 97 . 4/15/2010
What a romantic chapter!:)
Daniella Consuela chapter 97 . 4/13/2010
Aw. And this is really winding down isn't it? -Sigh- I'm gonna miss it but like you said, your first story has got to end sometime right? If it's on the 100 mark that would be perfect. I have loved this story so much and it has been a very bumpy ride. I'm glad Lita and Hunter are together and that Chris and Stephanie are going to make it official in front of everyone..I kinda wish someone knew they were already married. LOL! But this was a good chapter. I feel like I should go back and re-read it. I know I'll be re-reading a story or two soon here.
dodjet chapter 97 . 4/13/2010
I hate to see this story wind down too. Chris and Stephanie have come so far from the days when she first had Tristan and was pretending she was Hunter's baby. And now they're the perfect little family and about to get married (for the 2nd time) in front of all their friends. I love it. Great update.