Reviews for Bet on Me
B chapter 15 . 7/15
Please update with a new chapter!
Jennifer61403 chapter 15 . 7/8
Thank you for continuing this story. I thought you did really well recapturing the characters personalities after all this time. I hope you find the time to complete this story because I'm interested in where this relationship is going to end up. Best wishes until next time.
I really dont wanna give up hope that you are never gonna finish this story but i kinda am. But just know this will always be my favorite twilight fanfic story xoxo
soooo i guess we are gonna have to wait another 6 years?
jessicatb9936 chapter 15 . 6/20
Listen Linda, I’m dying. I saw this chapter in my email a while back but I knew I would get sucked right back in. I finally decided to read it. I just started the story over and read it again. Here I am...all obsessed again. Waiting for the next chapter like an addict. I’m dying. No pressure. I love this story.
teamjake216 chapter 15 . 6/19
Hello Thank you fo updating 6yrs is a long time I can't believe it's been that long lol. I just randomly thought about my jake/bella fanfic addiction and here you were with a chapter update.
I’m so happy that you came back to this story! I just reread it after coming back to fanfic myself (life happens, right?). Please continue to update, his is one of my top three stories!
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 15 . 6/11
Update update update!
Jeri252 chapter 15 . 6/9
love it
green tea roses chapter 15 . 6/6
please please update ! i discovered this story a couple days ago and i just couldn’t put it down it’s so good ! i knew alice was starting to get suspicious and poor edward seems like he’s catching on a bit too ! i’m so team jacob but i still kinda want it to work out with edward too aghhh can’t wait for the next chapter ! it’s so well written good job 3
ThatwasTHENthisisNOW chapter 15 . 6/6
Yes! You're back! I can't tell you how many times I've read BoM. Too many. And each time I find something else to smile, or laugh or nod along or shake my head at how stubborn Bella is. Each read is a new ride and I'm so happy that you decided to come back to it. I loved the new chapter, I'm both surprised and not that Alice knows. I am surprised like Bella prob is but going back Alice has been a witness to so much, it's kind of impossible they could get away with it, being so careless too!
I'm looking forward to that Homecoming party, let's see which dress Bella buys and what Jake has to say about it. Hope it won't be too long!
What? Alice knows?! Since when? I want to read what happens next, please, don't keep as waiting so long
Omg I can't believe you're back! Thank you, thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've read your story so many times and I haven't read this las chapter yet because
I want to reread it all but still I wanted to show you my support and hope that it won't be 6 years again :) but seriously, please stick around I already know this new chapter will be great because you have some awesome talent and this is the best jacob bella story I've ever read. (and I've read my share)
HollyGale chapter 15 . 5/31
I just discovered this story, and really glad you decided to pick it up again! Hope you get a chance to update soon. I’m dying to know how you plan to get them together. :)
Bea chapter 15 . 5/23
Please update with a new chapter. Please please please
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »