Reviews for Bet on Me
PLEASE POST
Shiranai Atsune chapter 15 . 8/29
OMG ALICE KNOWS?!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 15 . 8/27
Awww, I remember adding this to my fanfic alerts like five years ago! Though I kinda just removed it so I can add it again... Imagine my surprise when I was just thinking of this fanfic and decided to check it out...

I don't mind, it's nice to know this story is back...
... it’s 2018. Idk how long it’s been since this has been updated. But I’m broken. I need the next chapter. Oh heavens.
KatasaurusRex chapter 15 . 8/24
WELCOME BACK! I was so happy to see this one pop up. I've also taken a hiatus from writing.. When you become an adult, the plot bunnies are too tired to plot.
You would never guess you took a 6 year. This chapter flowed AMAZINGLY. I can't wait to see how everything works out. I really hope Alice continues to be the supportive best friend.. Maybe helping ease Bella out of her guilt. It's high school.. That "love" isn't forever and even then, Bella doesn't love Edward.
I do hate that your Edward will get hurt. He seems nice. Unless him and Lauren actually have something going on that they've been masterfully hiding.. Ooh *-*

Can't wait for your update! If it takes another 6, I'll still be here
SarahB5413 chapter 15 . 8/11
Whew, I stayed up until 4am reading this story and I’m so sad to read the last chapter. I need more! It’s such a great story and so easy to get pulled into. I saw that you took a 6 year break from it and gotta say I’ve got my fingers crossed we don’t have to wait another 6 years for a chapter. I absolutely love it and can’t wait to read more.
cullensrule chapter 15 . 7/25
Funny but as soon as I saw the title I knew the story. I didn't need to read it again to know what was going on because I enjoyed it so much the last time.
Jake isn't as stealth as he thinks. What will Alice do with this information? Bella is about to have a fit.
Glad to see you back.
Bellaria chapter 15 . 7/22
This is good, I was slightly confused by the first chapter, I know, I know. I went back after thinking the first part was a prologue and then from Bella’s POV was past, but then I went back, I was like ooooh. So you’ve got me curious, I’m looking forward to your next update.
B chapter 15 . 7/15
Please update with a new chapter!
Jennifer61403 chapter 15 . 7/8
Thank you for continuing this story. I thought you did really well recapturing the characters personalities after all this time. I hope you find the time to complete this story because I'm interested in where this relationship is going to end up. Best wishes until next time.
I really dont wanna give up hope that you are never gonna finish this story but i kinda am. But just know this will always be my favorite twilight fanfic story xoxo
soooo i guess we are gonna have to wait another 6 years?
jessicatb9936 chapter 15 . 6/20
Listen Linda, I’m dying. I saw this chapter in my email a while back but I knew I would get sucked right back in. I finally decided to read it. I just started the story over and read it again. Here I am...all obsessed again. Waiting for the next chapter like an addict. I’m dying. No pressure. I love this story.
teamjake216 chapter 15 . 6/19
Hello Thank you fo updating 6yrs is a long time I can't believe it's been that long lol. I just randomly thought about my jake/bella fanfic addiction and here you were with a chapter update.
I’m so happy that you came back to this story! I just reread it after coming back to fanfic myself (life happens, right?). Please continue to update, his is one of my top three stories!
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »