Reviews for The Science of Friendship
Akatsuki Yume chapter 51 . 1/1
omg, can you please, please tell me what's the meaning of those codes...?
-Yume
Akatsuki Yume chapter 26 . 1/1
a curious question, what is the Game?
(...i have an idea but i'm curious of your answer)
-Yume
Guest chapter 51 . 12/15/2014
It's nice that Drew believes in him, but I think it would be far too risky for Sherlock to reply like that on a public website, even in code. If Drew can understand it, wouldn't it be possible for the wrong people to decipher it too?
Guest chapter 46 . 12/15/2014
How you managed to make me laugh, and feel touched, and ache, and angry, then sad with just a few sentences is amazing.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
Love how having projectiles flung out of the window and disturbing peace bothers him more than the fact that said projectile was a man XD
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
"But it looks ridiculous wearing John's jumper." This is brilliant.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
So adorable *gushes*
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Sweet in a very Sherlockian way. Loving every one of these so far!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 65 . 12/7/2014
It's awesome! It's all madly awesome! I love it. It had me by the ear and I read the entire thing so far in an evening. It's just... domestic and beautiful, and angsty and tragic, and friendshippy, and hurt comforty, and humorous and... and the bonfire chapters... they are just delicious. XD
MissFiyerabaMeponineWholock chapter 65 . 11/13/2014
This was wonderful.
Book girl fan chapter 65 . 11/7/2014
Just how many years has he done this?
Book girl fan chapter 64 . 11/7/2014
Mycroft still loves his little brother.
Icecat62 chapter 65 . 11/7/2014
Sherlock's bonfire I would love to see.
Atlin Merrick chapter 65 . 11/7/2014
I think this might be the first chapter that has made me…worry a bit about you. In a gentle 'we've been in this fandom quite awhile now, Pickwick, haven't we,' sort of way. In the way of a woman who herself has Google searched: 'How long does it take to choke someone unconscious?' 'Who dresses a corpse?' and 'The progression of rigor mortis' so that she can write her Sherlock book more *cough* realistically.

So yes. Well. Here we are. Writing our lovely stories. Our weird lovely stories. Sherry?
Arty Diane chapter 65 . 11/7/2014
That was such a Sherlock way to celebrate bon fire night! Glad Molly enjoyed it.