Reviews for The Science of Friendship
xX you're my good thing Xx chapter 34 . 5/8
IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING
xX you're my good thing Xx chapter 14 . 5/8
What is rather strange (not bad strange, good strange) is that, if you take out the 4th paragraph, this letter fits nearly exactly with an OC of mine.

In other news, this whole thing is fabulous and I love it.
Lilybud chapter 67 . 2/3
I really adored this chapter, how it branched out into a short story. As always, you depicted the love, the emotions, with actions rather than words, and it adds a sincerity that puts any doubts of Mycroft's loyalty to rest. I love how you saw both characters grow over the years, and yet Mycroft was always the constant big brother. Absolutely beautiful!
Lilybud chapter 58 . 2/3
Second to last line-so true!
Lilybud chapter 57 . 2/3
Oh, why couldn't this be in the episode? Why, oh why, when it's so heart warming and sad and truthful all at once?
Lilybud chapter 55 . 2/3
...I knew that Sherlock would find a grotesque spin on things. Definitely didn't disappoint!
Lilybud chapter 54 . 2/3
Oh, so that's how he got his moustache. Clever!
Lilybud chapter 53 . 2/3
Nice take on Irene's background and view on Sherlock. Very believable!
If only John knew...Great continuation!
Lilybud chapter 51 . 2/1
Glad there was a continuation of Drew! John would be pissed knowing that a kid (& everyone else) was in on the secret before he was.
Lilybud chapter 47 . 2/1
It's clever how you represent homesickness, grief, loneliness, etc., not through the descriptions of the feelings themselves, as that is just not like Sherlock Holmes, but rather through the objects or routines that are different. You convey the emotions in every way BUT SAYING it, and that is skill!
Lilybud chapter 46 . 1/31
I liked Lestrade's the best, though all were accurate. Still, would like to strangle Donovan.
Lilybud chapter 44 . 1/31
If every teardrop in a jar was a tip, you'd be filthy rich. Goooosh, you are exploring EVERY INCH of John and Sherlock's grief! Imagine Moriarty's or Mrs. Hudson.
Lilybud chapter 43 . 1/31
Even with such analytical tact, you just rip right through the heart.
Lilybud chapter 42 . 1/31
At some points I wish there were more short stories in this collection, but then this chapter reminds me that ISN'T the point, not here, not when you're seekinh to EXPLAIN the logic and chemistry in the show that gives it its spark, and in such a concise, thoughtful manner that it feels like a thesis in a paper. You've made some excellent, excellent conclusions!