Reviews for Hello Pittsburgh
Awesome
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Update
Adhara Snow chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh please I would really like to read what happens next. The idea is good! Care to write more?
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I hope this gets updated!
The only people I hate in Queer As Folk is Ben and Debbie and sometimes Lindsay.
I cannot wait for the next update.
zcst4eva chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So I'm reading this in 2012 and I'm intrigued! I'd love to know why you never updated! It's a good start, but what happens next!?
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Harry/Hunter is a good idea, I'm looking forward to their meeting! Will the pairing be Harry/Hunter, Hunter/Harry or an equal relationship?
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
interesting start, i cant wait to read more. update soon _ Ja.
CrazyDisasterForKicks chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Will you ever continue this? I mean, I really want you to. Cause this is going to be interesting. Please, please, update sometime soon.

P.S Sorry I didn't login. Using my phone so its annoying. If you want to reply to this, the name I used in the space for the username is my real username.
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Whats next, whats next?
123claire123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
good start more please
Trallala chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow, I can't wait to see where you go with this. I love unusual pairings like this :o)
Nataly S. Potter chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
interesting.

a different take on the harry moves to pittsburg.

hope to read more
paddylover2007 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I hope this story will be updated soon. I am very interested in seeing what happens in this story. very original idea.
CrazyDisasterForKicks chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Can you please please update soon? I will love you forever! Lol, I really want to see how you go about a Harry/Hunter. It will be interesting. So please please update!
queerteaoop chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
So interesting... I'm really looking forward to more, please continue this as soon as possible! .