Reviews for Hello Pittsburgh
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 2/15
Update
Insaluber chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh please I would really like to read what happens next. The idea is good! Care to write more?
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I hope this gets updated!
The only people I hate in Queer As Folk is Ben and Debbie and sometimes Lindsay.
I cannot wait for the next update.
zcst4eva chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So I'm reading this in 2012 and I'm intrigued! I'd love to know why you never updated! It's a good start, but what happens next!?
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Harry/Hunter is a good idea, I'm looking forward to their meeting! Will the pairing be Harry/Hunter, Hunter/Harry or an equal relationship?
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
interesting start, i cant wait to read more. update soon _ Ja.
CrazyDisasterForKicks chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Will you ever continue this? I mean, I really want you to. Cause this is going to be interesting. Please, please, update sometime soon.

P.S Sorry I didn't login. Using my phone so its annoying. If you want to reply to this, the name I used in the space for the username is my real username.
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Whats next, whats next?
123claire123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
good start more please
Trallala chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow, I can't wait to see where you go with this. I love unusual pairings like this :o)
Nataly S. Potter chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
interesting.

a different take on the harry moves to pittsburg.

hope to read more
paddylover2007 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I hope this story will be updated soon. I am very interested in seeing what happens in this story. very original idea.
CrazyDisasterForKicks chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Can you please please update soon? I will love you forever! Lol, I really want to see how you go about a Harry/Hunter. It will be interesting. So please please update!
queerteaoop chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
So interesting... I'm really looking forward to more, please continue this as soon as possible! .
fivebyfive42 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Yes! I am so excited! I love both Harry Potter and Queer as Folk, so when they are put together it makes my little fangirl heart melt. I already love where you are taking the plot, and strong Harry is on of my favs. I'm looking forward to seeing how you write Hunter and the rest of the gang. You are a meany leaving it at the cliffhanger that you did, so please update as soon as you can. Happy Writing!