Reviews for Wizard Beat
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was beyond amazing. All I could think was "JUSTIN BIEBER!" Not that I like Justin Bieber, because I don't, but that was sooo obviously the idea you were going for, and it was so well executed. LOVED every freaking second of it. I'll be sending the link to like, everyone I know.
Crazy Hyper Gleek chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I loooooove this story. I have read it before, but it is just as good every time I read it. All of your work is. You really are talented, and its nice to read something that doesn't look like a third grader wrote it, as you so often find! Keep it up please
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

(That was me eating this fic up)
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Hehe, that was awesome! I love the ending, and the scene onstage was unbelievably HOT!
The Marauder Named Prongs chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
omg I loved this. I really should have caught on that Smith was Remus, because I really liked Smith, and I generally HATE OCs with Sirius... so I was very confused at my own reaction to him, haha. Then he was Remus and I had to go back and reread the entire story, substituting every scene with Smith in it for Remus, and it all made sense. And I liked it a hell of a lot more knowing that Smith was really Remus because, honestly, Sirius should NEVER be with anyone else.

Anyways, I was trying to say that I really loved this and enjoyed reading it!
yHime chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
-squeal- I love this! superstar!Remus turned Smith lol.

The fact that sirius is not a playboy in hogwarts (not even a first kiss) made the story even more sweeter .

then falling in love with 'john smith'..."coming up with a nickname ASAP"...priceless!

great job!
sonnyisforlovers chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I think this is quite possibly my favorite Remus/Sirius story ever
RacingShadows chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww... so perfect.
HRT chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Lover-in-disguise stories can be a real pleasure. Nice work.
randy13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
i really love this story and i hope you turn it into a full length story or at least have a sequal
25 | « Prev Page 1 2