Reviews for My Worst Nighmare
Its the start of the end chapter 92 . 5/31/2013
IwuvTacos chapter 59 . 11/6/2012
NOOOO T-T it was all a dream D: wwwhhhhyyyy... gonna keep readin though..its really good :D
Moon Shawdow's Saint chapter 92 . 9/30/2012
Awww. Bandit! AND a happy ending!WHy is you heart broken, darling? Is it because of the story? I'm sorry. It's been amazing... I kinda feel like i felt when the MCR website changed format so we knew Danger Days was over... And if you don't want the pressure of updating, simply post all the chapters once yuo've finished the story? I dunno. Hope you feel well soon.
DreamsOfATeenage chapter 92 . 9/27/2012
Oh my god... I LOVED IT! :') Tears in my eyes and everything. Can't believe it's the end!
Vivian Vengeance chapter 92 . 9/29/2012
That was perfect, and I hope you keep writing ;;
foREVerTheMusicKid chapter 92 . 9/28/2012
*claps like a retarded seal*(inside joke lol) AMAZING! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT!
Toxic Paranoia chapter 92 . 9/28/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME! D:
Ashlynn Sage chapter 92 . 9/27/2012
omg i love it333 I'm sorry i haven't reviewed in like forever. I thought this was amazing :D loved it and i hope you do come back sometime. we all take our breaks from it, some longer then others
Gasoline Diamond chapter 92 . 9/27/2012
this was so cute! but 9-fucking-1 chapters really? Jesus, I have other stories to read! Just kidding! Got you there didn't I? anyway... why u no make Fray?! I get the whole Bandit is his daughter, but why u no make Fray?! All-in-all I loved it!
Gasoline Diamond chapter 58 . 9/27/2012
HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GERARD I DID NOT EXPECT THAT! It was all a coma induced dream this whole time?! WELL FUCK YOU! I was so excited for the wedding to, but when the priest questioned her decision, I was like dafuq?
Gasoline Diamond chapter 30 . 9/24/2012
stories/books are life . . . .! Well my life . . . . . Am I alone here . . . .? *bows head in embarrassed shame* :P
Gasoline Diamond chapter 28 . 9/24/2012
Still reading! :P
Gasoline Diamond chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
SHIT! It always turns out that way! The secret son/daughter is the father's "biggest" fan!
foREVerTheMusicKid chapter 91 . 9/21/2012
:'D tears of joy! Amazing love! *claps madly* so happy! I loved it, the chappie was amazing, the story was amazing, EVERYTHING was amazing!ยก
BulletProof Sunshine chapter 91 . 9/20/2012
Gahhh! i love this chapter! i cant wait for the next one! i hope you refence fray or do something that brings fray back to the story, if not, thats okay!