Reviews for Memory Awry
symphknot chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I loved it!
NightmareMyLove chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
"a fresh batch of spooge of the jewish variety" rofl man, roflll.
christinarosee chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
ymu, that was really cute and hot. and omg, Cartman's little surprise at the end...XD that had me dying! but seriously, great job! :3
Empress-Wu chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"Little Jew flower gets pissy you're supposed to punch someone in the face for him until he feels better!" this quote made me lol so hard :DD great story
klates chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This made me laugh out loud.

I'm alone in the middle of the cafeteria at college.

People stared.
rawrnomster chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
arghdgdhfhfgdhd this is one of my favorite works by you! (btw sorry for favebombing you, but i finnally got sick of sending in anon reviews and losing stories and such) idk. maybe it's because stans a kinda dificult chracter to portray. at least to me. but i love how you show him.
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
ACK dont ever delete this please ;A; i really loved this...! Its such a smexy and funny fic :3 loved it~
stylebunnycandydipcreek chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
dude that rocked! i love how cartman got a handle of cum at the end
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love what you did to Cartman! I was laughing out loud at the end.

Older Kyle and Stan seem a bit out of character to me, but it's hard for any of us to know how they will be when they are older. Your guess is as good as mine!
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well God, don't delete it. I personally thought it was pretty hilarious. And well, doesn't this basically exemplify teenage relationships? One person has a bitch-fit, the other doesn't really do anything about it and they solve their problems with hormones. Perfect. Also, the word "spooge". It made my day right there.

But yeah, deleting stories is for squares.
Annie's Gun chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Alrighty, I need to say something here.

I started reading your stuff...i don't know...six chapters into your first fic. What was it? Just another Day or something? I have a horrid memory, forgive me xD (Ironic with this story, no?)

Anyways, my point. I've been reading you over a year now. Everything you put out, I've went through.

You have improved...SO MUCH since you started writing. Sometimes you'll see little signs of improvement from writers, but you just SKYROCKETED!

I remember you putting in one of your A/n on Possession that you had a teacher your junior year that completely destroyed your confidence in what you write. It's obvious to me that writing these stories have put you back on top and your hitting your talents hard.

You're one of the few people who can write absolutely anything. You write rape superbly. You write fluff and make us go 'aww'. You write deep, philosophical, and invoking things. You've made me step back on a number of occasions and look at my perception on life because you've found ways to mold it into such deep and meaningful things...I envy you.

I really, really do.

Not to mention your characterization! Oh my lord, it's SPOT ON! Your Kyle is always caring, moral, and a little fighter though he gets the bad end of the stick. Your Kenny is a little pervert with a big heart when you don't have him raping Kyle XD. Stan is strong and good-willed and careful about other's emotions. Cartman is the perfection of a bigoted fatass. You write him so well it concerns me sometimes XD Craig, Token, Damien, Pip, Clyde, TWEEK! I mean...who CAN'T you write?

Keep writing, I beg of you, keep. on. writing. Your talent can go nowhere but up. You've found something that you're good at and you've stuck with it. I applaud you for your skills, for the way that you keep on writing despite all the bad rap you get for "being just another yaoi fangirl". Which you're not. You care about the show, you understand the psychology of the characters...you're my favorite kind of writer. In fact, you are my FAVORITE of favorites.

Thank you, looking forward to more of your tales! )
whitemokona234 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
no! dont delete this! it's awesome! XD i luv how Cartman starts freaking out when he found out they violated his car! w
Mmmmmmm chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Your Style is soooooo much better than your K2 :)

Write moar of ittttttttt. All your Style fics are delish. Your other ones are okay, just not nearly as hot. You have these two down like poetry~ }
hunniicomb chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awesome doesn't even begin to cover how awesome this is. So in-character it was almost ridiculous, hilarious and sexy. Very nice, PLEASE DON'T EVAR DELETE I'm seriouslah.
AttractiveGravity chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I love Love LOVE your stories, Courtanie! Awesome plot as always, and steamy sex scene :) :) :)