Reviews for Fly Me To The Moon
Reldresal chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Sailor Moon and Superman are both on the poster for Connecticon 2012.
Reldresal chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
American superheroes are called vigilantes. Torment? It's an evil spirit.
Reldresal chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
The monsters in Sailor Moon are evil spirits. Does Superman's code against killing apply to something that isn't a life form, but a demonic entity? As for "almost as if she had been running at super speed" towards the end of the manga she can travel at the speed of light.
Azurite chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I'm a bit bummed that this never got completed, because it's the lone Lois & Clark/Sailor Moon crossover I could find, and it's inspired me to try and write my own (hopefully soon), though set during a different part of the Sailor Moon arc.

I love how the fusion of the two worlds creates tension between two great heroes: Sailor Moon with her magic and fighting other-worldly enemies with horrible power, and Superman with all his might and fighting off criminals of all calibers. The idea of him allowing her to fight off the Dark Agency/Dark Kingdom in Metropolis but not aiding her because he doesn't abide her method of "destroying" her enemies (even ones he must recognize are stronger than he is!) is a great one, and it lends more credence to this story.

I thought it was a bit odd how you opted to have Naru and Molly be two different people, especially when Molly's last name is Osaka instead of Baker (as it was in the dub), and both Molly AND Naru's mothers own jewelry shops, as mentioned in Naru's letter to Usagi/Serena...

I like how Sailor V's been brought in, too-the manga references of Kaitou Ace, but the anime references toward her time in London and Alan and Katarina make for a more complex story, moving at a vastly different pace than the original series did. It'll be very interesting if/when Sailor V and Sailor Moon ever meet...that is, if this story ever gets finished! I'm guessing it's been way too long, though. :( Still, a girl can dream, right? (Hey, now that the Sailor V manga is out in English, if you ever did revisit this story, it'd make it easier to flesh out Minako's section!)

I guess the one thing I'm curious about is if there were plans to introduce the other Senshi in either Japan or Metropolis (or both). After all, it could easily become a predominantly Sailor Moon story if they kept showing up without any reference to the usual Superman-esque villains...unless the Dark Agency starting utilizing criminals in Metropolis, which would spell trouble for both Sailor Moon and Superman!

At the very least, thanks for the inspiration.
Shadow At Midnight chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
I like this story. Do you think you can continue it? Although, it has been a while, I would like to read farther, if you please. I don't think this Segue was horrible.
Koohii Cafe chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
I am way too in love with this story for my own good. Lol. I never thought that I would see these two fandoms crossed successfully, but you've done it! And I should know better than to read unfinished stories that haven't been updated for years... but I can only hope to see more some time in the future. This story will definately be going on my favorites list and my story alert list.

It's all very well written, and very original. You're worked the two fandoms together wonderfully. Please, if you can find your muse, please continue this story!
KatBlue chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
This is quite interesting. I've seen crossovers with Superman and other super heros but this ones is pretty good. I'm not too happy with the no spacing. I usually don't read stories that have that but I was intrigued and you kept me going with it. Are ya using word cause that could be the problem. Try to edit it on the preview section on fanfiction and space it out.
Reader chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
And your dead again... Can't say I'm surprised... Wow, 2 years have passed already and you only have 4 chapters. That's sad... Just do your readers all a favor and quit it with the segues. Your taking forever to get the chapters out already and the segues will only impede the development of the chapters... That is if there are any chapters in the making, which I'm guessing there aren't but whatever... Still... 2 years... I just went from being 12 years old to 14 and all you have is 4 chapters. *sighs* I'm just going to go now. I don't know why I should even bother checking up on you. I'm just wasting my time. This is 5 minutes of typing this that I'll never get back.
mae-E chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
hey girl its been so long since you updated this stroy!

you got to add more to this stroy it was so cool! I really enjoyed it! i got to see what happend next! how you hae things progress!

plase update soon. I undserstand how busy you must be! but it be great to see this stroy updated again! and besides i didn't think the poem was that bad. it was actually kind of fitting!

I would think as sailor moon becomes more popular in the city that some one might make a joke about the city being a hero magent or asking if its big enoguh for to heroes? or how each minds sharing the spotlight. lol
Nimbirosa chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
Ohgod... *dies* The poem, the poem! What does Na - eek, sorry, Molly say about this? How about that update now?
moon-bunny735 chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
You gotta update again soon. I finally found your story again after two years and I wanna read more. It's really interesting. It's been a year now since your last update. Please update again soon. It's all really well written! _
Liyeane chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
OK, get out of here! This story is the bomb! And good luck for your PhD...whatever that is...

A little note though, and sorry to bother you: I'm changing my penname to Clarissa T. So when you see that stupid Starlights story you know it's me, the horribe writer... :)
Liyeane chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
In reply to the Fourth Starlight story, SC, here it is: I called it Rainer 'cos there isn't any other good names, gah! Heal, Make and Fight is just TOO brilliant to be topped. Nothing tops them - and nothing tops the season. xP I wonder if Naoko is making more or she's already dead. After all the Starlights season was in 20.

ANYWAYS, thanks for the tip about Author's Notes, I'll try my best to steer away from that habit. :P But about that Rainer thing, like I said in the beginning of the chapter, I really couldn't think of anything brill to top it off. And I already made a note to ask people to contribute...and names too. In the third chapter they're going to Earth and I can't send her down with an Earthling name not related to light, can I? Please help. xP

And your story rocks.
Delphine Pryde chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
Can't wait for the next chapter.
mae-E chapter 6 . 3/19/2004
your little segue is not that bad. it is actually kinda cool!
I'm so thrilled that you finally updated this story and that your going to work on it more from now on! :)
I will patently but excitedly await the next chapter! as countless times before I told you how awesome this story is and how good a job your doing!