Reviews for Consequences
Heartbreaking and oh so sweet! Tons of hugs to Neal!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
This is excellent. Neal would be professional and poised even though he's broken. And back to prison. Thanks for writing.
Ilse17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is perfect. The missing scene that was needed. Thank you.
Jisanna chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! I loved it and was so upset to see that it was complete when I looked for the button to go to a next chapter xD
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
how very sad!

only neal could suggest to drive to the gat himself
sandymg chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh. I wondered about what happened and how it went down. Nice attempt at filling in blanks. The Show has so many blanks.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The advantage of coming late to the show is I went straight from season 1 to season 2, so didn't really have time to wonder about Neal being back in prison after being given a deal, but now that I've thought about it, this is a nice explaination for that fact.
melles chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Sad one. I liked the scene where Peter tries to stop Jones from bringing Neal back to prison. It's interesting to see how his opinion has changed...first Neal was a conman, now he's considered a friend. I like that very much.
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
great story. i really enjoyed it. :)
costley51 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
The emotional is so believable, and I like having Jones and Neal. I like when we get more of Jones and Diana in the scene.
dusty violet chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I loved the conversation between Neal and Jones. They don't get to interact nearly enough on the show. Well done!
Flo2008 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I thought this was very well written. Everyone was in character-it could have been a deleted scene from the show.
WindStar chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wonderful interim story, really fantastic!
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
"I'm not sure I can do my job without my partner."

That line broke my heart. So good!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awwww! Loved this story, the characters were perfect, this story was perfect!