Reviews for Consequences
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
This is excellent. Neal would be professional and poised even though he's broken. And back to prison. Thanks for writing.
Ilse17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is perfect. The missing scene that was needed. Thank you.
Jisanna chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! I loved it and was so upset to see that it was complete when I looked for the button to go to a next chapter xD
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
how very sad!

only neal could suggest to drive to the gat himself
sandymg chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh. I wondered about what happened and how it went down. Nice attempt at filling in blanks. The Show has so many blanks.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The advantage of coming late to the show is I went straight from season 1 to season 2, so didn't really have time to wonder about Neal being back in prison after being given a deal, but now that I've thought about it, this is a nice explaination for that fact.
melles chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Sad one. I liked the scene where Peter tries to stop Jones from bringing Neal back to prison. It's interesting to see how his opinion has changed...first Neal was a conman, now he's considered a friend. I like that very much.
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
great story. i really enjoyed it. :)
costley51 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
The emotional is so believable, and I like having Jones and Neal. I like when we get more of Jones and Diana in the scene.
dusty violet chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I loved the conversation between Neal and Jones. They don't get to interact nearly enough on the show. Well done!
Flo2008 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I thought this was very well written. Everyone was in character-it could have been a deleted scene from the show.
WindStar chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wonderful interim story, really fantastic!
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
"I'm not sure I can do my job without my partner."

That line broke my heart. So good!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awwww! Loved this story, the characters were perfect, this story was perfect!
Leirian chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I really enjoyed this story, especially the portrayal of Jones and Hughes. My favorite bit was when Jones simply looked at the cuffs and asked if Neal was going to run on him, before waiting for him in the car. Thanks for the missing scene!