Reviews for I think There's Been A Mistake
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Harry Dresden versus Death Eaters. I would love to see that story. Wait, it might exist! Time to go searching!

- Insanity Lord.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Lovely idea!
Thanks for writing.
aalens chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Original idea and very funny. Thank you.
Krysania chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
That was close to great... But Draco so dark by age eleven Give me a break... Idiot I can accept racist just as much but truly dark is way too early...
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Hagrid's nice and all, but he's not exactly the brightest bulb... Very fun standalone here!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
i wonder if Harry could arrest dumbles for blatant repetitve child endangerment.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Cute and light-hearted.
Very amusing.
Thanks for writing.
KUTGW,
Noreen
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Next chapters or sequel please.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Brilliant.. Thanks
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is awesome! You really caught Harry's personality wonderfully.
AccountKiller500 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :D
Keep up the good work!
Ninjaguy67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was great you nailed Dresden character!
mutecebu chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This had me snorting with laughter.
madbrad chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Yep, that 'soul gaze' is one mighty fine super-power.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Okay, I love Hagrid to pieces as much as the next person, but unless he was REALLY looking for Harry DRESDEN, why the heck would even HE think that the GROWN MAN before him was the Harry he came looking for, when he was supposed to be getting a YOUNG BOY? *lol* plus he KIDNAPPED him from his home while he was asleep got him his school stuff, etc. all before Harry D. finally woke up on the already moving Hogwarts train? With no explaination to the grown man or anything that could have let Harry stop the whole thing? *lol* unless Hagrid stunned Harry D., I'm surprised Harry D. didn't wake up before now with all the jostling that it must have taken in order to get him on the train including whatever happened BEFORE he was put on the train. *lol*