Reviews for Bridge Shuffle
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Overprotective Cobb and Ariadne picking up on every little thing, yup I like this already. The whole thing about Yusaf winning was pretty awesome too :)
1arigato chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
ROFL
Kiraling chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Buahaha, adorable! :3 Dom being overprotective towards Arthur might just be one of my most favourite Inception themes ever ;P
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is funny. Not hahaha funny, but the subtle sort of funny. I loved the descriptions of the looks that Arthur gives. And everything about the cards. Lovely job.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hahaha I loved this fic. I think you did a great job!
cry you mercy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
'Cobb was going to shoot him. In the face. Cobb was going to shoot Eames in the face.

Eames scooted his chair away from him.'

Pure comedic GOLD. And you know what? I didn't even think it was that crack-y. I could totally picture Eames watching Arthur - watching anyone, actually - shuffling cards and just going: Hel-lo there...

Brilliant. Made me smile wide.
Lauren James chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hahaha! Excellent!
aislinnrae chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hah! Win xx
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This can be considered crack but who gives a shit? It's a great short! 8D

Everyone needs a game night every once in a while, even if it's during a test run and while you're hooked up to a device which essentially lets you do whatever you want while you're hooked up VIA dreaming.

I would've flown to the moon in banana boat shoes.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That last line about Eames running and Cobb made me laugh. :) I'd really love to see a sequel where Eames tries to get close to Arthur, with Cobb constantly thwarting his efforts and Arthur being "oblivious" (but really just getting a kick out of watching Eames being scared off by Cobb). ;)
A fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Lovely cracky one-shot. I think my favorite line is:

Cobb was glaring at Eames and, in his squint, Eames could read his message very clearly: Cobb knew what he was thinking and if Eames was going to act on it in anyway, Cobb was going to shoot him. In the face. Cobb was going to shoot Eames in the face.

I've been reading a lot of crack!Cobb that mentions his glares and squints, and all of them have been delightfully hilarious.

weirdlaugh chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
LOL yes, very good. Crack indeed, as Cobb would not normally bust out with a gun in reality over something like Eames in love/lust.

Then again, he may be being over protective of little bubbly wubbly Arthur! Who wouldn't be? Great job
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was hilarious. A little cracky but not too over the top. I love Cobb in this story. He takes overprotective to scary new levels. Awesome story!
BoundLight chapter 1 . 10/19/2010