Reviews for Not Old Enough
thegirlinthewindow chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
this was hilarious! i loved the thought of Buzz pranking the other toys thanks to a horror movie.
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This has to be the funniest one-shot ever...I'm absolutely in love with this kind of stuff! Genious work, now one of my absolute favorites!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Haha this was very amusing! And gosh Buzz, that was so mean. I remember two creepy things happened when I watched two horror movies with my best friends. When we watched "the ring", the phone would CONSTANTLY ring, and we were too scared to answer XD gosh what a timing.

AND when we were watching the first SAW, I don't know if you remember that part where Amanda just got completed her puzzle and then JS comes slowly in a trycicle... well just when he was SLOWLY riding the trycicle towards the camera there was a power cut and everything went dark. We screamed so loud I swear I don't know how the neighbours didn't call the cops XD WE WERE HOME ALONE. So freaking scary.

Anyway, this was very amusing :) SOrry for rambling XD
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Bwahaha! I liked this story a LOT! And the phone thing is GENUS My church youth group is having a slumber party soon so maybe I can do the cell phone thing...(Althgouh I'm afraid that if they get TOO scared they will have the pastor pray over their frightened souls ha ha).

Awesome story!
Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aww, that was really mean of Buzz. But on the other hand, at least they didn't watch the movie with Chuckie in it. I have to go past this model shop on the way to the orthodontist, and Chuckie's ALWAYS in the window... he seriously scares me...
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Lol poor Buzz, though if that were to ever happen to me(probably not though) I would do the same thing.
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Hahaha! Oh, my god. Too funny!

I adore the idea of the toys being all rebellious, staying up late watching a scary movie. (:

Everyone was totally in-character. What a great read! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And yes. I haven't watched that movie either, but my friend was in the middle of watching it and her cousin in the other room called her. Sooo funny.