Reviews for Not Old Enough
D'North chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
this was hilarious! i loved the thought of Buzz pranking the other toys thanks to a horror movie.
thepinkscrunchie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This has to be the funniest one-shot ever...I'm absolutely in love with this kind of stuff! Genious work, now one of my absolute favorites!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Haha this was very amusing! And gosh Buzz, that was so mean. I remember two creepy things happened when I watched two horror movies with my best friends. When we watched "the ring", the phone would CONSTANTLY ring, and we were too scared to answer XD gosh what a timing.

AND when we were watching the first SAW, I don't know if you remember that part where Amanda just got completed her puzzle and then JS comes slowly in a trycicle... well just when he was SLOWLY riding the trycicle towards the camera there was a power cut and everything went dark. We screamed so loud I swear I don't know how the neighbours didn't call the cops XD WE WERE HOME ALONE. So freaking scary.

Anyway, this was very amusing :) SOrry for rambling XD
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Bwahaha! I liked this story a LOT! And the phone thing is GENUS My church youth group is having a slumber party soon so maybe I can do the cell phone thing...(Althgouh I'm afraid that if they get TOO scared they will have the pastor pray over their frightened souls ha ha).

Awesome story!
Tony Terrace chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aww, that was really mean of Buzz. But on the other hand, at least they didn't watch the movie with Chuckie in it. I have to go past this model shop on the way to the orthodontist, and Chuckie's ALWAYS in the window... he seriously scares me...
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Lol poor Buzz, though if that were to ever happen to me(probably not though) I would do the same thing.
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Hahaha! Oh, my god. Too funny!

I adore the idea of the toys being all rebellious, staying up late watching a scary movie. (:

Everyone was totally in-character. What a great read! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And yes. I haven't watched that movie either, but my friend was in the middle of watching it and her cousin in the other room called her. Sooo funny.