Reviews for Conversation In The Backyard
SherryGabs chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
WooHoo!

That was just awesome. Loved your descriptions they made of each other. Glad Tony finally realized that he never had a sexual dysfunction, he just needed the right partner. Very happy he found that with Jethro.

Very interesting and enlightening note at the end. Well done story!
The Original Geek chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Great story, and I really liked the Author's Note at the end - very interesting to be let behind the curtain and see your motivation for the story.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Oooh can't wait to read more of your Tibbs stories. Great job on this one by the way.
Foundgirl88 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Loved this story so much...there guys are so sweet together. I think it's great that you used that guys comment to show a different side of homosexual relationships. Well done on such a great job!
finlaure chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I want the meat, smoked or not. That is a cute saying. This is a Great story.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
love it! yey you are continuing! it kinda sounded at the end like it was a oneshot so i was about to harass you about turning it into a story D
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Really, really like this. So sincere between the two of them. Gibbs being so straight-forward and to the point is so, well... Gibbs!
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
That was fantastic. Glad to see two lonely men getting together finally. Always love that pairing. IMO, Tony and Jethro belong togeher. Will there be more?
Alliekay1515 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I hope there is more of this! Very very good!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I love it! Tony from a different perspective/angle/twist. I can't wait for more!
dolphinsiren77 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Its amazing how brilliantly you always manage the most deep feelings and emotions and this story is a very good proof of that.

Good job !
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Really liking this! Like the backdrop you've set up for the characters.

Love how you're writing Tony in that he's admitting his sex life is the opposite of what everyone thinks about him. Also it's refreshing to read for a change that just because you're gay or bi doesn't mean you have to like back door sex.

Looking forward to more!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Interesting conversation for a backyard. Can't wait to see if they get in the house. :)
loveshj chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
As always Im hooked and you are off to an amazing start. It surprises me that Tony would think he was a bad lover. Maybe since he's always wanted Gibbs it was never right. Can't wait for the next update.
anci2506 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010