Reviews for Wintery Regrets
try2shine chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Okay, so... This story is sooooo brilliant! How did you even get the idea so perfectly? I love it! Is it ok if I draw a picture for it? (I'd send it to you of course.)Also, Have you ever heard the song, "A New Hope" by Broken Iris? Just heard the last minute and a half of it, and it really fits this story! (minus the flower they used in the song)Though... I've only heard the chorus... but Yes! this story is so good! It really strikes you when you read it! :)
Levells chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I like the description in the beginning.

lol. Kai would leave them like that.

Know it all Hilary. Broken Russian or not, she's probably the only one (and Kenny) who would make an attempt to know it.

...is he giving milk to a dead cat? O_o

wow. Someone who taught Kai to smile :)

Of course. The person who should see them never does.

That was good. Moving, and emotional. I liked it :)
Forged in Melancholy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
now I'm scared...stories like this always give me chills.
Kiray Himawari chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It was so beautiful :)

I love the way you said all the things... It's perfect :D
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
OMG. I just finished reading the prequel and man... this is SO underrated! It deserves so much more attention. This is one of those really rare moments when an author adds in an OC and it's completely believe it.

I love it - loves the prequel too, and both are going straight to my favourites list. (:
Kazaazz chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This story made me feel warm too! Really heartwarming. Thanks for such a lovely story!
miella allstar chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
cute story,very sweet and innocent :) even though the end was a bit rushed i enjoyed the read, keep writing pretty stories like this please :)