Reviews for Amon Hen
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good story.

I can tell much of this has come from the film, instead of the books. Still, it was a sad moment to see Aragorn having to let Frodo go.

Good work.

Aria Breuer
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Poor Frodo- he was really torn up about that and you portraited it perfectly.
Boromir chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Very nicely done. Please do more friendship stories on Aragorn and Frodo.
Boromir chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Loved this story. I really felt sorry for all of them in that moment!
Silver Mearas chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I haven't come across this fic before but I love it. You described Aragorn's thoughts and feelings perfectly, in a short amount of time, and they are so beautifully blended in with the scene from the movie. So well done!

I have always thought in the film that Aragorn should have embraced Frodo before allowing and ordering him to run and leave. It would be the only thing I would change in the Fellowship of the Ring...
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Great story!)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
So beautiful.

Lovely representation of Aragorn's ritiousness and abilities. Good conquers

You rule.
fael tinu chapter 1 . 5/12/2002

Great story! I am goig to be writing a story on the tolkien's elfevs! I also have writen a bit of poetry as well. so I would love it if you reviewed them and my story when its done! Thanks! God bless-feal tinu
Ross meril chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Oh my gosh! You did a wonderful job! I hope that you would continue!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
OMG this was such a beautiful and sweet fic! I just loved it!

Lorraine chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
What a beautiful, insightful treatment of a scene that makes me teary-eyed just reading it. You have captured all of the subtle nuances of both splendidly portrayed characters! Thank you!
kurli chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Great story - very well written! Please write more! *Maybe Strider's thoughts about Frodo on Weathertop, or starting at the Prancing Pony?
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Great story! I normally have a preference for book-based fic, but this was really excellent. I enjoyed the look inside Aragorn's head at Amon Hen, and I also enjoyed the fact that, although this is movie-based, you incorporated language and ideas from the books, as well. Very well done! I will look for other fics from you.
Janet chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
This is WONDERFUL! Please write more of these.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
What a wonderful glimpse into Aragorn's thoughts on Amon Hen! I don't normally care for movie-based fic(although I enjoyed the movie)but this was very well-written, and even though the story is movie-based, it is very apparent that you have loved the books, as well. I am so glad that I stumbled across this fic in the midst of all the Orlando Bloom stuff by lustful 15-year-olds. I hope you write more soon!