Reviews for Traveling Forward
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
It was a great story!
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Stupid question...will you be continuing with TF? I love this story!
mrs.segel chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
you should check out my story Undying Love!:D
rhmac12 chapter 24 . 2/19/2011
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! ;) Love it! Cant wait for more in the next few weeks-March/April updates-alright we can wait :)
ShePotter chapter 24 . 2/16/2011
Great, wonderful story. After the last chapter, I went back and reread the entire story again. I just loved it and your writing. Please keep writing and about R/H. I guess everyone thinks everything has been said, but I think you could come up with something.

Have a nice break and I will be waiting for the next story. Thanks for writing.
Avanell chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
Sweeeet update ;)
Cayology chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
soo sweet, and soo Ron. Update!
MX21 chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
AMAZING story, i loved the wedding scene, and i thiink that you capture Ron and Hermione's relationship/personalities better than anyone else so far on fanfic.
rhmac12 chapter 23 . 2/3/2011
The way you wrote R/Hr's wedding was so beautiful-both from their POV! Ah if only we could have gotten their wedding in DH but ah well... cant wait for the next parts! :) Sorry about the power! We lost our power last year for almost 3 days!
Written-in-hearts chapter 22 . 2/2/2011
This is an amazing story! UPDATE.
rhmac12 chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
AHHH more please- the whole wedding too :) I only wish we could have seen R/Hr wedding in DH before the epilogue...
juliettenotjuliet chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
"Are you sure?"

"Any second thoughts?"

"None at all?"

...this confused me I think there is something wrong...

ShePotter chapter 22 . 1/30/2011
Great again, you are a great writer. I do have one question: the exchanged with Ron and Mr. Granager. I know you where showing Ron was nervous, but saying Yes to all the questions: "Any secound thoughts",,,I was wondering why Mr. Granger didn't responsed or at least smile at the answeres.

I love the girls and what they did for Hermione. Keep going, can't wait for the next chapter.
mrs.segel chapter 22 . 1/30/2011

plz write a reception!

xxLooneyLovegoodxx chapter 21 . 1/24/2011
LOVE IT! Great story and storyline. Good Job! :)