Reviews for Kingdom Hearts In Egypt
Kayla Santiago chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I Loooooooooooove your story its sooo funny
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
i absolutely LOVED this D

you should write a sequel
Dragginninja chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
no! make more of this! you finally included Zack! i love Zack! *sees Zack and Glophs him* Zack!
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
This is a freaking hilarious fic XD fave line ever: "Damn it boy, don't you know this is the scene in which the reluctant hero recieves a great fortune?" lol i laughed so hard XD
LockePhilote chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
... I really liked this chapter.

However, due to the protests going on in egypt, y grade in school has taken an oath of silence concerning any and all egyptian topics, as to show American neutrality to the affair, and that for once instead of shoving american democracy down their throats, we should allow egypt to find its own democratic path without our interference. All i can really say is that is either Ultima or Malefecient. My money is on Malefecient, however, as FF VIII does not seem your style.

Adios, authoress of dark laughter.
TwilightSky15 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
fave parts this chap!:

"Oh, I'm just a hero in training! Name's Zack Fair. And I noticed just how heavy those boxes of supplies look." Zack says as he reaches for the nearest crate.

Sora and Riku immediately summon up their Keyblades and smack them against the wooden crates.

"We don't think so." Sora says suspiciously but all that Zack does is look curiously at their weapons.

"Hey! I knew a guy who had something like this. I wonder if you… nah, he's probably some sort of great hero by now! Anyway, why don't you let me help you guys with this and then I can just go on my way. How about it?" He asks in a cheerful voice as he flips the thick black spikes that framed his face out of his eyes.

Sora glances at Riku and in unison, they drop their weapons and the Keyblades vanish in a bright flash of white light.

OMG! Zack remembers Ven Aqua and Terra! :) AND!

"Holy KH, that was an evil smile." Axel comments in amazement as he mashes his foot into the small of Riku's back, quite effectively knocking the silver haired emo into the water.

LOL! holy KH! XD
TwilightSky15 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
rofl! XD they act all nice at first then beat eachother up! XD one of my fav parts:

"Okay, since we were supposed to get that map in the first place… hand it over." Axel tells Sora calmly and he holds out his hand for it.

"No." Sora informs him with a cheerful smile as he finishes up his hot fudge sundae and starts licking the spoon carefully in order to get the leftover chocolate.

Axel laughs as if Sora had just made the funniest joke ever and then gulps down the last of his water and holds out his hand again.

"Sora, seriously. Hand it over. NOW." Axel tells him with a strained smile. Sora shakes his head.

"No." He says again, crossing his arms and glaring at Axel defiantly.

The effect was instantaneous.

In matter of about point five seconds, Axel summons up his Eternal Flames chakrams in a blast of fire and has them at Sora's throat.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME!" Axel snarls furiously but all Sora does is stand up and hand the map over to Kairi before summoning his Kingdom Key.

"I don't swing that way." Sora informs him calmly as he smacks at one of the Chakrams, nearly making Axel drop it.

AND!

"So… What's the big deal about this map? Why do you want it so bad?" Riku asks suspiciously before rolling it back up and handing it over to Sora who shoves it into a pocket.

Axel looks a little embarrassed and looks at Xion who flushes red.

"Well, um… You see, the Organization's kinda…" She pauses and looks at Roxas.

"We're bankrupt. Xemnas spent all of our munny on something totally stupid and we're about to lose the Castle to Repo guys. Seriously, it's not fun." Roxas explains in a tired voice.

LOL! imagen it's like that show "operation repo" and they tow the castle away! XD
roxy mccartney chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
OMG ZACK AND RENO! MY FAV FF GUYS AT THE SAME TIME!

*ahem*

anywas, great chapter. i love how you made axel captin of the ship- this should be interesting... *evil smirk*
Nightmare controller chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Short, but nice, I hope the next chapter is soon
HalcyonWandering chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Zack and Reno? This oughta be interesting as long as Sora doesn't destroy the map before they get there in some stupid, idiotic, totally sora-like way.
Nightmare controller chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
WAH! DX

Only FOUR chapters DX

More! Please! I want more chapters of this story DX
Derpface the Seal Clubber chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
"Well, what do you guys want the map for anyway?" Roxas asks next, slurping up his milkshake.

"Sora wants an uneducational adventure. I want him to be cultured. And Kairi… Kairi, what do you want?" Riku asks.

Kairi shrugs.

"Um... can I have a camel?"

*Dies of laughter* Where did you steal your funny from? Cause I need some!
LockePhilote chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Lol this was too funny : ) Sora and Axel fighting like that... priceless : ) and ... is everyone who works at this hotel completely out of their minds? anyway, ... i have a second guess about who the corpse was in Reconect. ... It was Namine, wasnt it. Anyway, i should have that chapter done in an hour or so. ... I just cant stop typing lol. Ive already more than doubled the amount of words i intended for it to have lol.

Oh, and i read Rainstorm-Mosspath's ... i guess final chapter... for their Org. XIII camping story. I loved how the characters read Return of the Organization on Fan Fic in it : ) and... well, rereading Sora's death scene was still just as painful as reading it for the first time. Well, im off to type and finish this chapter. Adios, Authoress of Dark Laughter. Ill see you in about an hour
HalcyonWandering chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
O_O Sora's gonna break the pyramids... and everything else in the entirety of Egypt
roxy mccartney chapter 4 . 12/4/2010