Reviews for Bits and Pieces a collection of sorts
Hahahhhahaha
2lazy2logon chapter 5 . 4/4
What's solarium treatment?
2lazy2logon chapter 3 . 4/4
Well, I was going to ask you to write a story like that, but I already know the would be plot, so...
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 4/4
Aaaahahahhahahaha
tricorvus chapter 12 . 3/28
Okay that was just effing genius!
tricorvus chapter 6 . 3/28
These are great. I'm sure the Stargate one was, even though I don't get it
Trace Reading chapter 12 . 3/5
There's no hinting that the inferi in the cave were people that Tom killed; as another fic I'm reading put it, you could use any body you wanted. Go raid a graveyard, and poof, hundreds of inferi for your usage.

People NOTICE when entire towns worth of people start disappearing.
PeruvianInstantDarknessPowder chapter 1 . 2/15
yeah for crackfics
bogus1 chapter 13 . 2/12
I think it's pretty awesome.
Everyones Critic chapter 13 . 2/6
Really interesting take on things, certainly food for thought.

With regards to Past and Present:
Everyone being returned to roughly the same age is accurate for what would happen - basically their bodies being returned to 'fully functional', without any damge from aging, leaving them at around 25ish (basically the point where puberty is completely over).
Essentially the Telomeres of their DNA being reset to 'full' would lead to revitalised cells. (A bit more complicated, likely, but close enough :P)
One important aspect of this method: anyone who hadn't gone past that 'magic' point of the end of puberty wouldn't be affect. Which actually fits okay into the story, since they were an aging population with no children. (And no prospects for having any either).
Admittedly though, as with anything there are liberties - eg, it wouldn't be anything near instant, and certain things wouldn't be changed, and might look weird (apparently noses and ears continue to grow your whole life).
alaikiyasdr chapter 13 . 2/2
Wow! Awesome AU! I am deeply impressed. Keep up the good work.
BrokenChosenofEva chapter 13 . 2/1
This is truly BRILLIANT! It's a shame you weren't one of the screenwriters for the original series. they way you handled some of the trials and issues SG-1 had to face was exceptional, and Harry's "Black Hat" to Jack's "White Hat" was well done.
BCE
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 13 . 2/1
This is great! Are you planning on continuing on with this one? It has a lot of promise and was a treat to read.

I especially like the format in which you displayed all the individual 'episodes'. They're broken up so it's easy to tell one from another at a glance, but fleshed out enough that I can almost 'see' the episodes pan out in my mind's eye. All the key points of each episode are highlighted clearly but it's not a wall of text that tires out the eye and bores the mind.
I kind of prefer this style to fleshed out episodes spanning multiple pages, for one it's not so long of a wait to see how things progress, for another I don't get tonnes upon tonnes of 'filler'. It keeps me focused on the overall story without becoming bored _ It also lets my mind fill in the blanks of what could have happened in each segment.

The concept was neat as well. Perhaps Maybourne is 'in charge', but I feel that the real idea is 'what if the SGC-and-related-groups, had a little more room for error. It's amazing how different things can be when you're not trapped in a do-or-die situation where if you go so do millions of others. The other bases make all the difference and it was amazing watching Earth flourish because those with access to the Stargate(s) could do more than the 'bare minimum'. If that makes coherent sense...

Will you be doing other stories in this kind of format?