Reviews for Bits and Pieces a collection of sorts
misskittenxoxo chapter 1 . 2/15
yeah for crackfics
bogus1 chapter 13 . 2/12
I think it's pretty awesome.
Everyones Critic chapter 13 . 2/6
Really interesting take on things, certainly food for thought.

With regards to Past and Present:
Everyone being returned to roughly the same age is accurate for what would happen - basically their bodies being returned to 'fully functional', without any damge from aging, leaving them at around 25ish (basically the point where puberty is completely over).
Essentially the Telomeres of their DNA being reset to 'full' would lead to revitalised cells. (A bit more complicated, likely, but close enough :P)
One important aspect of this method: anyone who hadn't gone past that 'magic' point of the end of puberty wouldn't be affect. Which actually fits okay into the story, since they were an aging population with no children. (And no prospects for having any either).
Admittedly though, as with anything there are liberties - eg, it wouldn't be anything near instant, and certain things wouldn't be changed, and might look weird (apparently noses and ears continue to grow your whole life).
alaikiyasdr chapter 13 . 2/2
Wow! Awesome AU! I am deeply impressed. Keep up the good work.
BrokenChosenofEva chapter 13 . 2/1
This is truly BRILLIANT! It's a shame you weren't one of the screenwriters for the original series. they way you handled some of the trials and issues SG-1 had to face was exceptional, and Harry's "Black Hat" to Jack's "White Hat" was well done.
BCE
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 13 . 2/1
This is great! Are you planning on continuing on with this one? It has a lot of promise and was a treat to read.

I especially like the format in which you displayed all the individual 'episodes'. They're broken up so it's easy to tell one from another at a glance, but fleshed out enough that I can almost 'see' the episodes pan out in my mind's eye. All the key points of each episode are highlighted clearly but it's not a wall of text that tires out the eye and bores the mind.
I kind of prefer this style to fleshed out episodes spanning multiple pages, for one it's not so long of a wait to see how things progress, for another I don't get tonnes upon tonnes of 'filler'. It keeps me focused on the overall story without becoming bored _ It also lets my mind fill in the blanks of what could have happened in each segment.

The concept was neat as well. Perhaps Maybourne is 'in charge', but I feel that the real idea is 'what if the SGC-and-related-groups, had a little more room for error. It's amazing how different things can be when you're not trapped in a do-or-die situation where if you go so do millions of others. The other bases make all the difference and it was amazing watching Earth flourish because those with access to the Stargate(s) could do more than the 'bare minimum'. If that makes coherent sense...

Will you be doing other stories in this kind of format?
Difdi chapter 13 . 1/29
With regards to Past and Present, what happens to someone who is exactly 29 years old or younger, who loses 30 years of age?

Simple - an unborn child cannot survive outside of the womb. In the early stages of pregnancy, the baby might even be too small to see without a microscope. Any remains are eaten by scavengers or simply washed away in the next rain storm.

Those under 30 didn't just vanish, they died. Of course, that didn't explain the lack of preteen former 40 year olds, but it does explain the missing young adults and children.
When Dumbledore jailed Grindelwald away, Voldemort rose in his place. Now that Voldemort is finally dead for good, there'll be another Dark Lord after Voldemort just as there was another Dark Lord before Grindelwald.

So I never get why Dumbledore was so obsessed with tracking down all of the Horcruxes. So what if Voldemort comes back? Just kill him again - he'll be weaken every time, if Voldemort doesn't come back, someone else would.
Selias chapter 13 . 1/25
Robert Kinsey, not Robert Kingsley. Remember, this is Stargate, not Harry Potter.
redchicken888 chapter 3 . 1/25
Re-reading this fic, and this third chapter is very interesting. Harry having all of that knowledge could allow him to kill Voldemort really easily, or even restore Tom Riddle's sanity by piecing his soul together again. A lot of potential for this story... :) I like the last scene too.
redchicken888 chapter 13 . 1/25
Ohmigod, I didn't even really read this chapter (don't know much about Stargate) but wow, what an outline. It even took me a minute to scroll all the way to the bottom, that's how long this is. Damn! You write a lot. *claps in appreciation* You're one of my favorite Harry Potter authors, please keep writing whatever and I'll read it. (as long as it's not a crossover with a series I don't know, like Stargate. :P)
A Random Reader chapter 13 . 1/24
What a wonderful storyline.

Its probably the second most interesting stargate AUs I have read (barring the Canadian Stargate of course).
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 1/24
I really thought harry the humongous was just going to be harry being like 7 feet tall and built.
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 13 . 1/23
Your Maybourne Unleashed outline is awesome, I would love to see more. Thanks for writing.
Noradin chapter 13 . 1/23