Reviews for NOBLE Team: 365 Points to Destruction
Aagent Ohio chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Your a good writer and all but. There's almost no fighting. Their personalities seem way off. I forget what chapter But carter crying? I don't see that happening. Emile absolutely loving Christmas? I think pigs would fly before that happened. Jun being gay?... i cant see that. Noble six seems like he cant fight for shit. (scuse my language) I'm not trying to be a bish but it just seems odd. Other than that it seems pretty good... Sorry if im being a bish
theepicME1211 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
The Space Bagel chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
Hi again! Well, for starters this chapter was really good! But(no flaming intend) I didn't like the tribute room story. Sorry, but it's just that there's was to much screaming and such. Poor jun, having to be pushed around(I would be scared crapless if that was me there) then again I'm kinda used to jun being pushed around alot but this was going to an extent. Six kinda went crazy, Carter was really pissed off, Emile was very trigger happy and crazy, and Jun was scared crapless. But other then that I loved the post! Hope that u can keep on posting and I'll keep up the ideas, but there may not be as many cause school is out and I'm turning my brain to mush by playing video games 24/7. Well I gtg to bed. Hope u get better soon Aqua!
A Drunk Canadian chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
You should make one where Noble Six asks Jun why he talks so much for a sniper, and then after he starts to explain, have the whole team start making their own 'contributions' to why he talks so much :)

Sunpath chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I don't like Mike. He is one twisted creeper.

Also, am I the only one who has ever seen Noble Team playing golf?
M i N e R a L - T e A r S chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Yay! I LOVE Jun! He's just so cute. Anyway, nice ol' trick to get Emile hurt. I like Mike now. He's that smart! Also, this was fantastic, and really funny. I hope you continue soon!

50. Seriously, I love Jun here! And my fear for Carter is growing.

51. Poor Noble team. And poor Jun. He didn't even know what that green button was for!

53. Looks like Six has a new friend! Who's evil, I think. I like evil characters.
SS. Journalizm chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Hah, alright, that was pretty cool and funny. I love the Tribute Room though it's amazingly hard to get into the damn room. Jun is still epic though. I like how you put your own OC, Mike, into the story. I can't believe Six actually fell for Mike's trick. Well, I support that ODST anyway. He's a master deceiver.

Continue or die. Don't take that as a threat, because I'm nice.
soarthroughtheblueSky chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Haha, THIS IS AWESOME. This is really funny and witty! Love it! CONTINUE.
Spartan Ninja chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Brilliant job man. Glad to see that that jackal didn't take your head off. Update asap though, or else I'll send it after you.
Sunpath chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Glad to see you're still insane Nutella friend.

This was epic. This made my month having this hilarty returned.
AdInventum chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
OH MY GOD I laughed so, so hard.

By jove, I have missed these so badly! Kudos for the comeback!
Bu11etT1meEx1stence chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
That is the funniest thing ever!
Don't know the periodic tables chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Hi! I'm a devoted fan of your stories and man, am I glad to see you update! Has it been like, 6 months already? Wow, I believe that's a whole lot of time wasted. not that I'm insulting you, since everyone has their lives, don't they? Your new point, 47, was amazingly hilarious. I'll try it out with my parents and hopefully they won't die in the process! Ha ha! Try me~ Anyhow, please continue!
SS. Journalizm chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I just happened to stop by your profile to check out your favorites when I suddenly noticed a number 10 in your number of chapters in 365 PtD. Curious, I clicked on the link and found out something. Wanted to say this: Thank. God. You. Are. Alive. Back. I thought you were gone for good! Five months, five months, or more, I don't know. But what the hell, you're back! I know I won't review the few other points you're going to add on in this chapter but I just wanna say, on the behalf of every fan in my world who knows you, we are glad to see you still alive!

Anyway, back to the story. I pity Carter, having to deal with Jun and Emile's antics all by himself. Seeing his marshmallow-congested throat makes me... ugh. But still, it was a funny image if Jun and Emile were around. Almighty superhero Six is almighty indeed. I would like to see more of your chapters this June, because I'm terribly bored and lazy during the summer period.
Fallout girl 3 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Lolz XD I do have an accont I'm just to lazy to log in to it XD oh, thank you so much for posting this chapter! I didn't think my reviews would make you post, but they did! I'm feeling very awsome right now! XD so awsome that in fact I'm going to go and play halo reach and see how many times Kat kills me with her driving. Well post more again and later!