Reviews for The puzzle
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I have no idea who it is...ok I'm kidding it's JJ. YAY! Loved the story:)
AlwaysPrentiss chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
oh my god if only!
Miss Bratt chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm not ashamed to say that this brought tears to my eyes. OH, how I wish this were true. Thank you for sharing this.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
So are you one of the writers of CM and pretending to write fanfic? My God you did a beautiful job, the characters were so close and I swear if they were to write JJ back in, that is EXACTLY how they would do it. That was a very well thought out story and I am glad I read it. GREAT JOB!
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That seriously made me squeal, and trust me, this week, I didn't think that was possible. That was amazing! I love it! You did such a great job!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Ok, so that was awesome! Humorous and amazing! Plus you returned JJ! YAYYYYYY! Loved it!
anything-new chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oooooohhhhh how I wish, how I wish, how I wish this would happen *cries*

Wonderful story hun :) Loved the "who is Kevin Lynch" part especially hahaha 3
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
AW! If only man! IF ONLY! This was such a great story; words cant describe it!
Ecda chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Lovely...how I wish this would really happen!
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Yeah! JJ's back! She is the only Media Liason for the team!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
there's only a JJ to do the job well. LOL I'm so in love with her
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aww i'd be flailing with happy feelings except that i'm at work and that would draw unwanted attention... I loved how this was written! The style was wonderfully done, and the "...Dr. Spencer Reid likes to talk and when he is anxious, his mouth produces more words per second than a teenage girl does on the phone with her BFF after her first date." had me laughing so hard. Well done!
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh honey! That was awesome. Good cathartic vision-I wish it was true