Reviews for Influence
Guest chapter 26 . 12/9/2021
I’m not sure if people even go on this anymore. But wow. Amazing writer. Miss Naya deeply
Guest chapter 26 . 8/10/2021
I was so upset that Santana seemed to have been tossed away by everyone, Brittany & Maggie included.
When things got bad why wasn't Maggie there for San.
San & Britt we're left to fin for themselves.
When things got bad it seems San was to blame.
But at least Santana never forgot Britt.
This story was so good. Thank you
annoyingbish chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
I LOVED THIS SM I RED THIS ON WATTPAD AND IM READING IT AGAIN BUT HERE
j chapter 26 . 6/7/2021
oh my god this was so beautiful! i cried sad and happy tears :’) LOVED IT !
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2021
What. A. Story! Gujab!
Buffycl chapter 22 . 1/8/2021
This chapter broke my heart :(((((
Guest chapter 26 . 12/30/2020
wow can honestly say I didn't expect this story when I first came across it but I'm glad I gave it a chance. It's so well written and my god it hit me so hard with small laughs at times, pain in my heart, pain in my throat as I tried to fight off tears. This story brought out so many emotions in me and it's all thanks to you. So thank you for this story.
siwon666 chapter 22 . 10/26/2020
This is the most heart wrenching episode in the whole Brittana universe! Epic. Beautifully written. Left me with sooo many emotions I can't even describe. This is a talent right here.
Luciaria chapter 26 . 10/9/2020
This has aged like finnne winne. Always worth a re-read; thank you, thank you ️

-Theresa
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2020
I read this years ago and decided to reread again after we lost our Naya. Chills ran down my arm when Brittany says she’s going to propose because I had forgotten that part. Great job and thank you
MW1212 chapter 26 . 10/8/2020
Binged this in a day and all I can say is thank you!
s.pierce.lopez chapter 26 . 9/30/2020
this story was deadass so so good. i cant stress enough how amazing this story is. the detailsjust everything was simply beautiful
spilled-thoughtss chapter 6 . 8/12/2020
this is incredible. i’m absolutely in love with this
kid.05 chapter 26 . 8/9/2020
Even years after reading this for the first time, it’s just as amazing and heartbreaking. Thank you for this, it’s is easily in my top 5 of my favorite brittana fanfics to date. You’re an amazing writer.
lumbury chapter 26 . 7/23/2020
i hope 9 years ain't too long to post a review cause i absolutely Love this story! it's so heart wrenching but oh so worth it at the end. i absolutely loved the characterization of them and i'm never gonna be over this story :,)
1,822 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »