Reviews for Influence
fr-fan-brittana chapter 1 . 5/27/2022
Amazing
handsinmypocket chapter 21 . 4/3/2022
I have read this back in 2013 I think. I didn't read it again for last 8 years because it was harrowing, tragic for my heart. I myself have many addictive tendencies and there were moments when I remembered this story but was afraid of reading again because it was all very painful but I did read again since yesterday, I understand more now than I did at 16. Thank you sincerely for this, I have felt almost every emotion known in these two days and I am so happy for you being such a skillful writer.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/9/2021
I’m not sure if people even go on this anymore. But wow. Amazing writer. Miss Naya deeply
Guest chapter 26 . 8/10/2021
I was so upset that Santana seemed to have been tossed away by everyone, Brittany & Maggie included.
When things got bad why wasn't Maggie there for San.
San & Britt we're left to fin for themselves.
When things got bad it seems San was to blame.
But at least Santana never forgot Britt.
This story was so good. Thank you
annoyingbish chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
I LOVED THIS SM I RED THIS ON WATTPAD AND IM READING IT AGAIN BUT HERE
j chapter 26 . 6/7/2021
oh my god this was so beautiful! i cried sad and happy tears :’) LOVED IT !
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2021
What. A. Story! Gujab!
Buffycl chapter 22 . 1/8/2021
This chapter broke my heart :(((((
Guest chapter 26 . 12/30/2020
wow can honestly say I didn't expect this story when I first came across it but I'm glad I gave it a chance. It's so well written and my god it hit me so hard with small laughs at times, pain in my heart, pain in my throat as I tried to fight off tears. This story brought out so many emotions in me and it's all thanks to you. So thank you for this story.
siwon666 chapter 22 . 10/26/2020
This is the most heart wrenching episode in the whole Brittana universe! Epic. Beautifully written. Left me with sooo many emotions I can't even describe. This is a talent right here.
Luciaria chapter 26 . 10/9/2020
This has aged like finnne winne. Always worth a re-read; thank you, thank you ️

-Theresa
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2020
I read this years ago and decided to reread again after we lost our Naya. Chills ran down my arm when Brittany says she’s going to propose because I had forgotten that part. Great job and thank you
MW1212 chapter 26 . 10/8/2020
Binged this in a day and all I can say is thank you!
s.pierce.lopez chapter 26 . 9/30/2020
this story was deadass so so good. i cant stress enough how amazing this story is. the detailsjust everything was simply beautiful
spilled-thoughtss chapter 6 . 8/12/2020
this is incredible. i’m absolutely in love with this
1,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »