Reviews for Influence
I binged it. I love it. I cried in abject horror at the situations they were it. I cried when you your characters started getting themselves together. I will return to read it again one day. It was wonderful and horrifying and felt so real. Kudos!

- Surreal
SpurBoy chapter 26 . 8/19
This was a great fic. I loved the premise that Brittany changed who she was to conform to what Santana and others needed her to be at such a young age that she couldn't even anticipate the terrible effect all the lies would have on her life. Kudos!
aheller chapter 26 . 8/1
this was an amazing story. the way you write kept pulling me in chapter after chapter. just brilliant. thank you
Idk if you will actually read this but this is the best story I have read in my life (not exaggerating) I went on a rollarcoaster of emotions and it was amazing what a writer could do. I love this and the ending, the problems, the pain, the relief and happiness that the characters go through are absolutely something that I would read again and again. It felt like I was in Brittany's situation and I was there with her and/or was her. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me smile like a goofball. Sorry for the long review, just though you should know that I love this!
Omg this chapter had me going everywhere. Please end it with Brittana! I have a feeling his sister is going to like her and they'll get together. Omg Idk what to think anymore!
vvm chapter 1 . 3/23
Hey, I know it's been like a decade since you wrote this and I don't even know if you still read your reviews but I just had to write this! I love this story, I love it, even if it ruined my heart (Ch. 22 mygod). It had twists and turns I didn't expect and I couldn't stop reading. Also you probably wrote one of my favourite lines in a fic, if not the best. "Santana. Brittany's". Well yea. Thanks for sharing :)
Skywalker1267 chapter 26 . 3/17
Wow, This is amazing, and to think I put reading this off for so long.
This really got to me in both good & bad ways.
southerncomfortzone chapter 26 . 1/13
I've always seen this, but never taken time to read it, but I'm glad I did. This was amazing and I would be impatiently waiting to get off work to go back home and continue reading. This was amazing, thank you
TTshorty33 chapter 26 . 1/7
TTshorty33 chapter 18 . 1/6
not sure if I wanna read the rest. I feel like u are just going to break my heart... some more.
TTshorty33 chapter 15 . 1/6
this story is soooo fucking depressing.. it hurts my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Beautiful and touching story. Thank you so much.
kamonwan9952 chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
urhg shit!? ffs brittanys dad, fuck
kamonwan9952 chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
this's so freaking good omygod, brittany! wyd
kamonwan9952 chapter 7 . 11/14/2015