Reviews for Influence
Fucking fuck. I cried too many times because of this fic. It was brilliant and painful and beautiful. You're a very talented writer.
Naxinator chapter 26 . 2/22
great book
I cried in every chapter can't wait to read it again.
jellyrcw11 chapter 26 . 1/18
I read this story years ago and loved it then. I just reread it and it's honestly a masterpiece. The detail, tone, imagery, it's all beautiful. I truly cried reading it this time. What a journey. Thank you for sharing this with us.
pinkmatter528 chapter 26 . 12/21/2016
My goodness this is a wonderful piece of work. Thank you for sharing your gift. One of the best stories I've read.
Noey chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
My fav fanfic of all time. Re-read again in 2016. Wish you all the best and thank you for this wonderful story.
BrittanaTeam chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I've been re-reading this every year in one go since the first time I've read it, and I'm just about to start reading again for this year. It's such a good story and so well-written and unlike any others you find on here.
Thanks again for writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
This is sooooo amazing. I know I'm late reading this in 2016, but WOW. I can honesty say that out of all the fanfictions that I've read, this one trumps pretty much all of them. Kudos for you!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/11/2016
I binged it. I love it. I cried in abject horror at the situations they were it. I cried when you your characters started getting themselves together. I will return to read it again one day. It was wonderful and horrifying and felt so real. Kudos!

- Surreal
SpurBoy chapter 26 . 8/19/2016
This was a great fic. I loved the premise that Brittany changed who she was to conform to what Santana and others needed her to be at such a young age that she couldn't even anticipate the terrible effect all the lies would have on her life. Kudos!
aheller chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
this was an amazing story. the way you write kept pulling me in chapter after chapter. just brilliant. thank you
Guest chapter 26 . 7/20/2016
Idk if you will actually read this but this is the best story I have read in my life (not exaggerating) I went on a rollarcoaster of emotions and it was amazing what a writer could do. I love this and the ending, the problems, the pain, the relief and happiness that the characters go through are absolutely something that I would read again and again. It felt like I was in Brittany's situation and I was there with her and/or was her. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me smile like a goofball. Sorry for the long review, just though you should know that I love this!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/20/2016
Omg this chapter had me going everywhere. Please end it with Brittana! I have a feeling his sister is going to like her and they'll get together. Omg Idk what to think anymore!
vvm chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Hey, I know it's been like a decade since you wrote this and I don't even know if you still read your reviews but I just had to write this! I love this story, I love it, even if it ruined my heart (Ch. 22 mygod). It had twists and turns I didn't expect and I couldn't stop reading. Also you probably wrote one of my favourite lines in a fic, if not the best. "Santana. Brittany's". Well yea. Thanks for sharing :)
Skywalker1267 chapter 26 . 3/17/2016
Wow, This is amazing, and to think I put reading this off for so long.
This really got to me in both good & bad ways.
southerncomfortzone chapter 26 . 1/13/2016
I've always seen this, but never taken time to read it, but I'm glad I did. This was amazing and I would be impatiently waiting to get off work to go back home and continue reading. This was amazing, thank you
1,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »