Reviews for Influence
Harrybm54 chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
So amazing so beautiful, crying omg crying. Thank you. Love you!
Harrybm54 chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
You wrote this long ago. And I started reading last week. Such a emotional, so extremely well written brittana fic. This chapter made me cry allmost al the time. I think, I hope, that they will endup together again. But i needed to let you know how moved I was by your devastating story. Its terrible. Its wonderfull. Its real. And of the writers of glee have any feelings at all they will bring Brittanna back. You made the spacy Brittany complete and understandeble thank you.
ihtw chapter 25 . 12/1/2012
I just finished the fiction last night and in the end, I cried for their happiness. Btw, I have a question, do you really have real experience about drug addiction in real life? Because the problem was described genuinely.

I think this is one of the greatest fics I've ever read. I was very impressed by the drug content and Brittana's love. They're adorable! At first, I felt a little bit of uncomfortable because the ways Britt and San treated to each others, lies and unhealthy relationship. I used to be like that and thank of your fiction, I remind myself again of my addiction in relationship.

Waiting for your other amazing stories!
TheRagingBooger chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
You have errors here and there- like w/ you forget to write a word in a sentence; that happened about 5-7 times this chapter. None the less, I like where it's going! For other stories or other chapters (I just started this so idk if it's complete) you should get a BETA. They help immensely.
TheRagingBooger chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Instant gratification- Brave New World. ;) Just finished reading that actually. It's scary how similar we are to the book, creepy in fact. Anyways, your last chapter (Ch.4) has officially gotten me hooked.
TheRagingBooger chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I'm actually not sure about how I feel about this fic. It's like, I really enjoy it, but then again, I feel...weird? I can't explain it- lack of words. For example, Santana feels like Santana, but then there are those slight exceptions where she doesn't feel like Santana. Despite by niggling feelings, I really love your writing style an use of vocabulary. Well done!
MStaerkebye chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
"Love me enough to let me go." Aaaaaaand, there goes my broken heart.
MStaerkebye chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
This... chapter... was... truly... AMAZING! Finally, the truth is out, they needed this. Reading the next chapter right away, scr*w the homework!
MStaerkebye chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
I love this story, makes my day :)
jaybullette7 chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
I reaaallllyyy loved this! It's crazy how other people's opinions and judgements can influence you as a child an even as a teenager growing up. I can see how Brittany would lose herself and turn to drugs cuz a lot of people do nowadays but I like that this story was realistic and you didn't have them like get together that day or anything. Because in real life there are struggles like that , this Is definitely one of my favorite stories! It just shows how even though they were kind of toxic to each other at the beginning they could get help and eventually be what each other needs. Anyways this is the longest review I have ever written but I felt it was necessary lol but seriously this story was amazing!
ofoursouls chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
This was the saddest, most heartbreaking Brittana fan fiction I have ever read. Thank you.
umbrellaleg chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
This was amazing. The whole story was a complete comfort- things started out rough and there were many obstacles, but in the end everyone turned out where they were supposed to be and with whom they were supposed to be with. That's what made this tale real for me. Thank you so much for sharing this! I loved reading and learning from it.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
This story was amazing. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
I am in love with this story. Just wanted to let you know.
mine11 chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
It is officially 5 in the morning and my eyes burn from crying so much. Thank you for that...I think. This was probably one of the best stories I've read, ever. And I read a lot...a LOT. You are so talented and I really wish there were more full length stories of yours I could read, because I would definitely stay up for the next 24 hours to read them. So, you should seriously consider writing more ;) You're amazing!
1,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »