Reviews for Influence
Quiroz chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Yadda yadda yadda, I love this, you're awesome, yadda yadda...

You know, the usual.

A good take on Santana's family. I say good as in, bad good, you know what I mean, they're bad, but you did them in a good way. Believable. Etc.

Wow, both Brit and San are so fucked up... but at least Santana's not addicted to drugs...

You know, for a moment I though Martin was dead, and then when he said he was coming back I was like ooooooohhhh...

"Puedes mejoraR". With an r. Or maybe "Puedes mejora-" like she interrupted him before he finished...

what did he mean by that? I kind of would translate it into english as "you can be better". If you meant "you can do better", meaning that she could find a better friend than Brittany, I probably would have translated it as "puedes conseguir algo mejor". Maybe. I don't know, it's not an exact science. But hey, if you ever need something translated, I like translating.
justalittleimagination chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
wow.

this was the best chapter yet. ive been following your story since the very begining and never reviewed, but after reading this i just had to.

so so good. and if thats the result, i beg for lenghtier and more brutal chapters in the future.

its painful, but in such a beautiful way.. amazing. i could literally feel everything that was happening. you truely are an exceptional writer. influence is not only the best brittana fic ive come across, but the best fanfic period.

btw, please continue with the audio posts xD
N chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Ah! I never want this to end. Update again soon!

So heart wrenching.. poor Santana. You write their emotions so well I feel it with the characters.
Sydney4516 chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!

You wrote the character's so perfectly and I'm finding myself like writing backdrops and storylines as i'm reading. Like Santana is definitely hiding deep feelings for Brittany that she won't say outloud or admit to herself. LIke when she said "I hope one day you find someone who will be deserving of you" or something along those lines, I just found myself thinking. Like Santana is pretty deep with her emotions, as in she needs Brittany, she feels guilty that she can't give back all her love, shes freaking out because she feels this way towards Brittany in the first place, her reputation etc... All the things that I hope cannon!Santana will once be as well :P

I can't wait for the next chapter! What if Santana wasn't fully asleep and heard Brittany saying she loves her to her mom! Can't wait to read what you came up with for their twisted relationship.

Keep it up please! This is rapidly turning into one of my favorite Brittana fics ever! :)
mercifulpoetry chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
i never really review because im not at all good with words but after reading this chapter i couldn't not show my support.

the way you write the pair of them just uhhhh is all i can say, they are so meant to be it's like romeo and juliet but what romeo and juliet should be. Not the ive known you for a day now im in love with you!

and i don't know how you do it but everytime you have Santana cry, i cry with her. And this chapter really got to me. You really know how to write angst, the kind that leaves me achy and breathless and yet craving for more. You really surprised me with Santana's family I never pictured it quite like you wrote it and that's probably what urged me to review. Brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter x
liontiger chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Oh my god, sooooo good. Seriously, one of the best (if not THE best; it's been a while...) chapters so far. Here are the things I loved about it: being able to see into Santana's home life. I didn't peg her for the religious type, but it's interesting to see you take it in that direction. Not many people do, but you make it work. I cried on and off during the entire chapter, which I liked in a twisted sort of way haha. The dinner scene and following panic attack were so intense. Santana being attacked and vulnerable is always amazing to read, especially the way you do it. (Sorry, Santana!) My favorite part of this chapter, though, was that Brittany and Santana were able to be there for each other when they needed it the most. My heart handles it better when it's them against the world, not them against each other (or themselves).
amberholic89 chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
That was a fantastic chapter. The stuff with Brittany's Dad hit close to home for me and you wrote it beautifully. Santana's family sounds like a nightmare, yet again it was amazing.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers, amberholic89
ohmigosh chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
my heart is still pounding.

so much pain. urgh.

kudos. i can't wait for more.
iMelu chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
This chapter was so sad, but so beautiful. You're a great writer. Hope you update soon
nyquildayquil chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Wow. Finally understanding some of why Santana is the way she is. That was rough but there does appear to be some hope. Hope this story never ends.
meatisadelicacy chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
well damn. that was rough, but at least it wasn't rough between them. i thought santana would go and do something hurtful (like puck again). can't wait for the next part, but I'm not gonna lie, i dont want this to end EVER.
RPX chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
damn... this chapter just hits you in the face doesn't it? Just as you have us thinking Brittany has the dysfunctional parents -bam- Santana's are crazy-dysfunctional.

Absolutely love this story. Love the roller-coaster emotional ride. Next chapter please!
SickSister chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
It's hard for me to read this story 'because it hits home at to many points, but you're genius, wonderful writer! I have no words. Can't wait for next chapter!
TSQTheCon chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Bah! Never apologize for length and brutality. As heart wrenching as this chapter was, I loved it. You can't truly appreciate the happy parts without first being through some hardships. The longer the chapters, the better! More to read. More to enjoy.

I reread the parts where Santana kissed Brittany at midnight and the shower scene a few times. Deliciously intimate without being sexual.

In between posts (time seems to increase between each chapter! :) ), I try reading other fics, but not many are as well written or as enjoyable as Influence (though Bubble Wrap was brilliant imo).

Always eager to read more from you. You've a gift.
Orange-Green chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Wow. I'm almost speechless. This was an incredible chapter. It made me appreciate Brittany's mom. She's working herself half to death trying to provide for them and still takes time to reach out when Brittany and Santana are hurting. I loved the contrast from Santana's parents.

They are both so sad and need hugs lol. You are an amazing writer.
1,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »