Reviews for Influence
majormorris chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
I've decided that I'm going to take your Brittany and accept her as canon. Even though she's really screwed up, it just makes the Brittana storyline so real. This constant push and pull with Santana is amazing and painful yet so realistic. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Flabbergasted chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
This is simply marvelous. Seriously. Best fanfic I've ever read. Your presentation is simply masterful. Do you publish things? You should publish things.
thatiss0dawn chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
alskdjf;lk. Brittany's panic attack got me feelinggg and discussion with Kurt was just depressing. Sigh.
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Even though I love Brittana, I really hope that Kurt gets Brittany out of the relationship. At least until Santana isn't putting Britt in a bad position!

Loving the story :D

UPDATE SOONNNN
you don't know my name chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
I'm really starting to have my doubts about a happy Brittana ending for your story or the show itself. Sad times. I'm still completely in love with your story and your writing in general. But I may need to go read some fluff to balance out :) I'm looking forward to your next update!
NikitaSol chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Just lovely! I can't wait for the next update. You aren't teasing us with the section in Chp 14 where Britt watches the expression on Santana's face while they make love and notes that she looks pained, are you? You're gonna come back to that right? We're gonna know why, right? Right? It's been jingling around in the back of my mind ever since I read it...
Vail7 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
It's wonderful, it really is, but it's starting to hurt. SG! I feel as though I'm being too empathetic with Brittany in this story and it's kind of driving me batty. Everything seems to be coming undone and you give us glimmers of hope and dash them in the same paragraph. It's crazy. It's crazy and it's awesome.

I love how you handled the whole "sex isn't dating" scene. Daaang it was so perfect Brittany's rationalization for why she responded, Santana's semi-private breakdown, assholic sellout of Brittany and then self-punishment. It's all coming to a head but something is slightly bothering/worrying me. Does Santana, will Santana ever deserve Brittany at all? When do we get to see her be more than selfish, etc. to her? She doesn't deserve her but I WANT Santana to (eventually) be deserving of her!

Thanks for bringing Kurt back, although it's a shame (not a surprise) that she's not receptive to his pleas. I hope B'll get a grip soon though, but in the vein on dashing hopes, you write "I had no intention of calling him." which makes me so sad... anyways.

Ach! It's a lot to handle and I love this story and literally "yay" out loud and smile when I see that you've updated. Please don't keep us waiting too long, Sappho :) but I'll love it/be enjoying it no matter how long and angsty you make it!
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Sapph-

Tried to reply but this is what I got:

"This user has disabled the private messaging feature."

muriel
terriblemuriel chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Wow! Like Brittany, you're writing is spiraling in on itself: you're walls are closing in. This story is so tight and your characters so well-written, I've come to the conclusion that you, Omniscient Narrator, have only one way to bring this story to a resolution. I couldn't see it before, but I see it now. I won't say anything because I don't want to spoil it for the other readers, but if you want to email me privately I might want to talk to you about the way I see this fic going. OTOH, I might want to just sit back and enjoy this ride I'm on; blissfully drunk and unaware, pretending I don't even see the crash coming. Just like Brittany.

You, Sapphie, might be my new favorite girl. There is a good chance we will be eloping to Vegas soon, keep a bag packed!
meatisadelicacy chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Wow, this chapter...I don't even. Things are finally starting to unravel. This just seemed to come to a head here with outing herself and Santana to her fellow glee clubbers and then her being completely unable to stop herself from getting high even one day. Kurt touching Brittany while she was high - amazing that she's never been around anyone else since she's freaking high all the time. And wow, Santana berating herself in the bathroom? Whoring herself and Brittany to Puck is obviously not cool, but we really get a glimpse of what Santana is feeling, which seems to be utter fear and self loathing. "Useless, fucking asshole." Maybe this is why the thinks she's incapable of being what Brittany needs? I do have to say the shoulder kisses made me 'aww' a little bit. That's so cute. I'm finished rambling now.
liamore chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hey, just finished reading this story. Wow, it was amazing. The way you built these characters is incredible. The new season hasn't started yet, but I already know I won't look at Brittney the same way again. Are you going to write a sequel? I'm kind of a sucker for happy endings, and I was hoping Britt would get better, or snap so she's forced to get better.
kempokarate12 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Oh my god. Okay, first of all I'm really glad that you updated! And of course this chapter would have been difficult to write! I mean seriously! You had to do it based on the show, and have the lines right, and everything perfect. And let me tell you... you did it perfectly! I can't even begin to tell you how absoluetly incredible this chapter was!

The thing between Kurt and Brittany at the end was great. How he knew that she was high and wants her to tell. It was sad that Brittany had to be high during sectionals and everything, but definitely needed. But I think the saddest part of the chapter was the last line, when she added yet another lie to her relationship with Santana. That part definitely broke my heart. Not gonna lie.
disconnectedsoul chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
aww I totally agree with Kurt, Brittany needs to tell Santana everything! I really hope she can soon. And I like the Kurt friendship a lot, it's good she at least has someone who understands what's really going on with her and cares. This fic is truly great. Hope you update soon!
ohmigosh chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
still: LOVE.

please update soon. you keep on hurting brittany but I see that Santana's hurting too. aww. :( hope it'll get better soon.

you rock.
ZombieRider chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
God, this pill stuff is killing me D: I feel so bad/mad/sad for Brittany... But the moments with her and Kurt are absolutely wonderful, i hope you build more on their little 'friendship'. Great, great chapter, and i really hope for another update soon ;)
1,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »