Reviews for Influence
miknge chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Wow... everything about this chapter caught me breathless. It's so worth it for me to stay up until 2am to finish reading it! Wow!

Can the Glee writers hire you to write for the show? This is what should have happened in Glee. I like Brittany's and Santana's backstory here. I like their development here and I almost feel sad for Brittany and almost hate Santana in this, but the ending of this chapter made me love both of them again, although they're such a beautiful disaster and toxic to each other. I really hope for a happy ending for both of them, but judging by the way you go about this story canonically, Brittana's in a pretty deep shit now, so I don't know how they'll turn out in your fic.

Well, hoping for the next update soon :D
leyton426 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Great chapter! It's so great to read this story and gather some logical insight on how everything went down for the characters that weren't seein on the show. It makes so much more sense, and I love the way you write Santana and Brittany. Even though their is tons of angst and heartbreak in this story, it is by far one of my favorites. And you did a good job on filling the holes in the backstory of Brittana! I love it! :)
Quiroz chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Wonderful as always... and don't feel bad about your update rate. Considering the length of your chapters, it's actually really good. Specially if we consider the rates of other people who I won't name...

So for this chapter...

First off, Sue. God that was good... yeah, that was a very, very good job. Her rant about her heart was perfect, I could totally see Jane Lynch saying something like that on the show. Also, the way she seems to care about her cheerio was wondeful. A very, very nice way of writing Sue.

Second, I liked the way you did the "keep your paws off my man" scene. Yes, yes, I have finally been satisfied by something related to Quinn and Santana. Yay! Santana's relief in the end was exactly what I was expecting. So great job.

Oh, and "The smile the erupted on her face was better than a fistful of Valium." Priceless.
StarSplit144 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
That is a good explanation of how Santana and Brittany found out about Puck...I always wondered that. I mean Mercedes telling Tina, Artie, and Kurt didn't seem so weird. Good chapter. Keep 'em coming!

StarSplit
you don't know my name chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I love this story. You have such great insight. It never occurred to me to wonder what Santana was thinking when it came out the baby was Puck's.

And Sue being the only to have a clue about Brittany, awesome. Great update, I love your mad writing skills! :)
kempokarate12 chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Oh man I'm so sorry I didn't review sooner! I absolutely live by this story... like literally every time I go online I check to see if this has been updated. But I only look under "Brittany" for Glee, and for a while it said you didn't update. Until today when I realized I also had the setting on for ratings T and under accidentally. So once I figured that out and say you updated... I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE EXCITED!

I'm so happy you have so many reviews because this story deserves them! I realize I've said this before, but I'm really anxious / nervous / excited to learn what happens to Brittany with her pills and how Santana finds out. Literally every time Santana asks Brittany what's wrong my heart stops beating and I get EXTREMELY nervous! Which is a good thing because that means you're writing this well! Oh man I love it!
from-me-to-you-ale chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
this was amazing.

like halfway through it i was considering

a marriage proposal, it was that fucking good .

seriously can't wait for more :]
Lanter chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Another screen melting chapter. I love how the emotions are just as intense as the physicality in this story.

They really should do a P!nk song on the show, I can't believe they haven't already.
StarSplit144 chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
That was...intense. It's a great explanation for why Brit is how she is. But just wow. Keep updating!

StarSplit
wzdmgddess chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
this is hard because i wanna hate santana for not giving brittany all of herself. she can but she pretends she cant. maybe she actually believes she cant but... damnit, its so hard to see brit so broken. please fix this. i wonder how santana would feel if the special someone actually showed up at their school and was willing to do the things for brit she refuses to. she says she would be happy but she wants brit, so if she couldnt sleep with brit like she obviously needs to, how would there relationship be. when is she gonna find out about the pills.
SickSister chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
This story is just perfect. Cant wait till next chapter. Please update :)
ananneemuss chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
So, I haven't given your fic an honest review yet except for the usual reviews of flailing and squealing. And it really doesn't help when you come up with chapters such as this one and I just. can't. help. but. flail. and. squeal. But hey, I'll try.

First, I'm super concerned about Brittany. Like legit. Like more than I should for fictional character. And I can't wait till Santana finds out about her drug abuse and pummels the shit out of the doctors who prescribed them to Brittany in the first place. Look, I just really, really, really hope that B stops taking those prescriptions, okay? I, mean, she's so clever and so talented, and boo these pills for keeping her Half Out.

Second, after Santana pummels the shit after those doctors, I hope it makes her realize how much she's screwing up with Brittany. Like, for serious. And honestly, it's a little unrealistic for her 16-year old self to forego the perks of top dog status for something permanent and real. I, mean, of course that's why we're there are fanfics! So what I'm trying to say is please, please, please let them have a happy ending!

Third, your depiction of text-tool Puck is spot on! That's exactly how I envisioned Puck to be through text messages. Like, what a moron and tool. I loved it! A lot of your characterizations were spot on, too. I read a review down below that said it was a little unbelievable that Santana would open up to Quinn. But the way I read it, I was under the impression that Santana mentioned Brittany in passing and it wasn't really a full-blown "girl talk." Also, writing from Brittany's POV is so hard-esp. because fanfic writers aren't given much by canon. In fact, I'm willing to bet that RIB have no idea what Brittany's voice is outside of her one-lined quips. So kudos for having the bollocks to write from Britt's POV.

Fourth, I have no idea where you plan to take this fic. In other fics that I've read, I usually have somewhat of an idea of where it's going to end up or where it's going but I genuinely have no idea where your fic is going. And that's a good thing! Who likes predictability anyway? :)

Goodluck on your finals! And yay to having more free time to devote to 'Influence'!
Santittany chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
. ugh. so so good.
miknge chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
Wowwww... that was... one word: HOT!

I love reading your Brittana smut fics. They're always so detailed and romantic.

And Yay for Santana finally staying over with Brittany after having sex with her.

Please update again soon :D
Vail7 chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Is it wrong or annoying that I'm continually in awe of how you're able to capture emotions (teen and otherwise) so well? Capture it with the kind of retrospection that even in what are my most eloquent moments are nowhere near what you can write? I read your chapters and am like, "DANG! That hit the nail on the freaking HEAD!" Ughsogood.

Each part was woven so well together, I just want to pat you on the back with how you always mix it up, nothing feels re-hashed or re-told, it just is fresh every go you have at it. The car scene was perfect. It tapped into so many memories for me I just had to grin b/c of the I've Done That Too Factor that is the sheer comfort with a friend singing in a car driving nowhere. Great insights into people SG. The texting scene was awesome (I use that word too often). Hysterical. Brittany snatching the phone and Santana scampering after, I swear I can see it i my head. I love how Brittany was able to be playful and not too too hurt and it ended up well ;) See? Another great insight, roughhousing with friends. And the sex, well missy, you sure know how to write it/convey it well and fresh, again! But it made my heart sink, Brittany's analysis of Santana's faces during sex. Is Santana not able to enjoy herself even if it's B? Or is she still coming around to accepting herself. It seems like there's major progress but still roads to go. S'all good, you keep dreamin' it up and I'll always read it! :D

Oh and I wish had song embedding so I could like, play it along as I was reading.

Like I said before we're quite lucky as readers to have someone as talented as you sharing these bits if your creative mind with us :) Thanks again Sappho for the update! (please please please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter, although, if each update is as epic as this one, I ain't complainin'!)
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »