Reviews for Influence
Jumpingmonkey1 chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
jeez this story's good...update quick
ZombieRider chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
Is it bad of me to wish that San had been secretly awake at the end, and had heard Brittany? Anyway, your A/N really summed it up, this chapter was brutal. I did really like it though, the shower scene and the scene at the end with B's mom were both really touching.
leyton426 chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
Damn This story is deep.

I love every aspect of it.

Brilliant job ! Your writing is great.,
disconnectedsoul chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
That chapter was beyond intense. I thought Santana's home life was so fascinating! I'd be really interested to see more in the future. The end was so nice with Brittany's Mom, I liked that part a lot. I honestly have no idea where you're going with this story, each chapter is a pleasant surprise and I'm really looking forward to reading the next one to see what you've cooked up!
Whippet16 chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
omg i hate santanas dad, brittanys dad is a mess and i love brittanys mum and santanas mum is frustrating, courtney is cute and shanon is SOOO ANNOYING!

:P

but this was good. very good. is brittany starting to realise that she doesnt need the drugs? please? :) well done
mysunshine08 chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
WOW! such an amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
Only when I thought your story couldn't get any better, there you come, with amazingly painful chapter. You do a great job portraying these girls and their screwed up families. Also, I don't know if you've been told that, the titles you give to each chapter work their magic by themselves alone. Great job! I don't think I've read a better angst story than yours!
thatiss0dawn chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
"You have no idea how much you terrify me," she whispered. - ah, loved this.

Great chapter, I'm glad Brit's mom showed both girls some lovin'.
aerio chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
Wow, I love this whole story but this chapter in particular was quite striking. Your take on Santana's family life is especially interesting. I'd always kind of imagined her being an only child, but her being the "unwanted" child of wealthy, traditional and conservative parents is intriguing. I also love seeing stoic, stubborn and confident Santana battling with damaged, weak and emotional Santana, especially through Brittany's eyes. Anyway, I can't wait to see more of Santana's parents and their relationship with their daughter.

As for Brittany, I love seeing a "smart" Brittany who comes off as mentally sub-normal due to various circumstances of her life. It's also great reading a story from her perspective, since most people tend to focus primarily on Santana and portrayals of Brittany are usually shown through Santana's point of view. As interesting as Santana is, I think Brittany is just as interesting, if not moreso, because she's such an unusual and almost un-tappable character, but you capture her wonderfully.
Heartichoke chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Oh dear God. That was so heart breaking. How is it possible that everything you write makes me feel so much? Whatever your methods are, keep it up. Your words have so much beauty in them. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
sarake chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
This was beyond beautiful and heartbreaking. I don't think I've got words to describe it. So well written and painfully accurate. I was able to feel everything through it (it's usually like that with all your stories though, I guess that's one of the reasons your sex scenes are the best out there also). We finally got a glimpse at Santana's turmoil, and damn it was deep. I was profoundly moved by how caring she was with Brittany in this chapter (and vice versa). I really hope they address their problems soon.

Though I honestly love them all (and think this is one, if not the best story in this fandom), this chapter is one of my favourites.

Also, don't apologize for the lenght, if something, we should be grateful for it. I kept checking the scroll bar, unable to believe/accept I was nearing the end. I could've kept reading it forever.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully you'll be able to write it soon.

Sincerely grateful,

Sara (from Chile).
Quiroz chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Yadda yadda yadda, I love this, you're awesome, yadda yadda...

You know, the usual.

A good take on Santana's family. I say good as in, bad good, you know what I mean, they're bad, but you did them in a good way. Believable. Etc.

Wow, both Brit and San are so fucked up... but at least Santana's not addicted to drugs...

You know, for a moment I though Martin was dead, and then when he said he was coming back I was like ooooooohhhh...

"Puedes mejoraR". With an r. Or maybe "Puedes mejora-" like she interrupted him before he finished...

what did he mean by that? I kind of would translate it into english as "you can be better". If you meant "you can do better", meaning that she could find a better friend than Brittany, I probably would have translated it as "puedes conseguir algo mejor". Maybe. I don't know, it's not an exact science. But hey, if you ever need something translated, I like translating.
justalittleimagination chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
wow.

this was the best chapter yet. ive been following your story since the very begining and never reviewed, but after reading this i just had to.

so so good. and if thats the result, i beg for lenghtier and more brutal chapters in the future.

its painful, but in such a beautiful way.. amazing. i could literally feel everything that was happening. you truely are an exceptional writer. influence is not only the best brittana fic ive come across, but the best fanfic period.

btw, please continue with the audio posts xD
N chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Ah! I never want this to end. Update again soon!

So heart wrenching.. poor Santana. You write their emotions so well I feel it with the characters.
Sydney4516 chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!

You wrote the character's so perfectly and I'm finding myself like writing backdrops and storylines as i'm reading. Like Santana is definitely hiding deep feelings for Brittany that she won't say outloud or admit to herself. LIke when she said "I hope one day you find someone who will be deserving of you" or something along those lines, I just found myself thinking. Like Santana is pretty deep with her emotions, as in she needs Brittany, she feels guilty that she can't give back all her love, shes freaking out because she feels this way towards Brittany in the first place, her reputation etc... All the things that I hope cannon!Santana will once be as well :P

I can't wait for the next chapter! What if Santana wasn't fully asleep and heard Brittany saying she loves her to her mom! Can't wait to read what you came up with for their twisted relationship.

Keep it up please! This is rapidly turning into one of my favorite Brittana fics ever! :)
1,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »