Reviews for Influence
Quiroz chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Well, before I begin, there was something I forgot to say in my review for the previous chapter. That the whole Quinn/Santana confrontatation on the show did not gather much attention from the crowd around them. That it seemed as if the only people who really noticed were Quinn and Santana, and I was surprised when Jewfro came asking about it...

now, for this chapter...

Wow. I just... wow. I really can't find the words. I mean, angst doesn't even begin to cover it. This was... ok, ok, let me get my thoughts straight... coherent sentences...

I was really curious to see how you would handle sectionals. For one, the famous sex is not dating line. That was the line that really started the Brittana-mania. It is a historical Brittana line, probably the most important, and it is very important to get it right. And of course, you didn't let me down. Santana's little breakdown in the locker room was good. And the Puck thing, the actual suggestion, that was the best angst I have ever read. Brittany's panic atack... I felt it too. So yeah, wonderful.

The events on the competition were good, too. It really hurts to see Brittany go through withdrawal and to have everyone be mad at her. You really control your angst perfectly.

And Kurt, I love how you've handled Kurt so far, but I really can't think of any way in which you could possibly explain the weird Brittany/Kurt pairing in laryngitis.

I adore every time you say something about Quinn and Santana's relationship. It is just the most realistic take on it I have ever seen. Maybe you will be the one that finally gives me a good explanation on how did Quinn know about the boob job. Bun I'm getting way ahead of everything. First, let's see you do the double date... yeah, I can predict a lot of angst, maybe even a fight... not to mention Madonna, how on earth are you going to pull that one off?

I only know that I can't wait.
Orange-Green chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Oh my word your Brittany breaks my heart. But it's just so good!

I love Kurt stepping in and I loved Santana's meltdown. Your writing is ridiculously good. As always, looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
The way you write Brittany? No words to describe its perfection. The best explanation for her behavior. Also, I love the way you slide Kurt into her life making her see through hersel, yet not being able to. It's really painful, but it's the best Brittana story ever!
Heartichoke chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Reading this story at 3 AM is not the best idea because all I want to do is bawl my eyes out. I get so emotional late at night. This story is so good. I get so sad when I think about the pills and the emotional issues that Brittany goes through because of Santana. The whole time I'm reading your story I just wish so bad that Brittany gets noticed or gets some help and that Santana realizes that they love each other. Any writer that has the capability to bring out such strong emotions from readers is a sure sign that the author's doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work and please post soon!
spence chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
yes! i really love this ch. really like how you are going into your own universe. keep with it. also love the whole kurt/brittany love fest.

please keep updating!
liontiger chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
I stayed up until 2:30 this morning reading this story...and then I got up for work at 7:30. But it was so worth it. I really love the concept you've created here. This is SUCH an angsty story, and sometimes I can't handle angst. But the way you do it makes it bearable, in a good way! There are plenty of small glimmers of hope to keep me holding on. That being said, I hope the angst stays up throughout the rest of the story. I've read too many fics where the authors kind of drop the ball and resolve everything hastily. (I don't blame them; I hate seeing my characters in pain, too.)
jugstheclown chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
I don't know how to add stories to my favourites other than ticking the boxes when reviewing.

Also my dick is bigger than yours.
uhpockuhlipz chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Wow, this is amazing and realistic and I love it. Keep going!
majormorris chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Oh man I am loving this story so far! I just really like the fact that you made Brittany a character full of depth. I usually read brittana fics from Santana's POV but this is just amazing. The whole "pill" issue is really heart-breaking and just...great work.

Can't wait for the next update!
athenax chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
you know i love this story. but i feel this longing for brit to have some happiness. enjoyed sue noticing brit was medicated. i want brit to put it out there, i want her to stop taking those pills and give everyone a piece of her mind. included. how awesome would it be to see the one person everyone thinks is dumb and overlooks is the one to call everyone out on their bullshit. then leave. i think because brit was born wit a prob sue would be there for her in a unique way of course. like she took becky under her wing. i dont get santanas willfull blindness to brit. she does all this stuff to fix there relationship then ignores why it broke to begin with. more more more...please
terriblemuriel chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
I had to have surgery today and so with little else to do in the hospital besides moan and sleep off my pain meds, I reread Influence from the start. It was my little treat to myself and so apropos given my condition right now.

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for writing such a great story and for it being there today when I needed something really strong to keep my mind off my pain. See, writing about pains and drugs for a pained and drugged audience is finally paying off. ;-
EverShadow chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
The "until she loved me" part really hurt. It's just so close to home and we've all been there. Maybe not quite where Brittany is but that frustrating love is very familiar. I am glad to see Sue taking a kind interest in Brittany and the drugs.
thatiss0dawn chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
guhhh so good. yay to finals being over soon! i am excited for moreeee.
disconnectedsoul chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I just found this and I have to say it's amazing! For sure one of the best Britanna's ive seen on here! Your writing is spectacular and the insight you give to Brittany's character is so believable and amazing. Soooo happy I found this/can't wait to read more!
Vail7 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Dude. You're awesome. This chapter was awesome. And I totally can sympathize on the exams, hope you did well! ... I remember the stress. You are taking us on a helluva journey, and I think it was so so so fitting that Sue was the one to address Britt's drug problem. It's crazy how you weave us into the story, especially after Mercedes told Santana and Brittany the truth, I felt like I was in Brittany's shoes wondering how she'd react. And how (man, I don't know the right word to say...) how, appropriate? I guess it was that she was relieved, like "the exhale she had been holding for years." Well said. I literally felt like I was holding my breath waiting too. Are you sure you're just in college? You're really astute and can articulate the human character well!

Anyways, I know we're around the time right before everyone knows Quinn is pregnant, so early in the first season, I can't wait to see how you weave the rest of time and their relationship into this all. I really enjoy the long chapters, can't wait for the closer updates (yay break!) and yea, high five!
1,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »