Reviews for Influence
Precisely-My-Point chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Ah this chapter was perfect (and the last bit was the cutest thing ever).

I love how you did the whole Santana's family thing, it felt really real and emotional.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
alwyshme chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
when are we gonna see some inprovement in brit. its a great story and i keep comming back but how long does she have to suffer. its extremely heartbreaking. i thought she was gonna do something when santana suggested a three way. if she had support at home id say ok, her moms gonna force her clean and take her outta the situation until she can function bring her back senior year but u got her mom all absent to. idnt knw. its hard to read and yet i still do.
Yatsy chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
This is awesome...just don't put bartie in this if u decide to go all the way pls...bartie will ruin this like seriously...haha
disaster chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
is* (damnit)
disaster chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Wow... I'm... Wow. The whole story if just... Wow.
soooinlovewithyou chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
I feel as though I become ten thousand times deeper after reading one of your chapters... .Blown.

That's deep stuff and gahhh my brain cannot comprehend how intense your writing is.
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So I was wondering if you have heard Florence The Machine's Rabbit Heart(Raise it Up) I heard it recently and thought it might fit in with your story, check it out if you haven't

:LK
Lunar Kasumi chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
this story is so amazing. This is only the second Glee fic I've read and the first Brittany fic and honestly I am just amazed at what you've done with it. She is quite possibly my favorite character because of the fact that she is such an enigma. even though she acts like a total ditz there is something about her that lets you know there is more to it; her. You really took advantage of that and made it all your own and you have really succeeded in being realistic and original.

Great job! can't wait for the next installment!

:LK
majormorris chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
I've decided that I'm going to take your Brittany and accept her as canon. Even though she's really screwed up, it just makes the Brittana storyline so real. This constant push and pull with Santana is amazing and painful yet so realistic. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Flabbergasted chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
This is simply marvelous. Seriously. Best fanfic I've ever read. Your presentation is simply masterful. Do you publish things? You should publish things.
thatiss0dawn chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
alskdjf;lk. Brittany's panic attack got me feelinggg and discussion with Kurt was just depressing. Sigh.
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Even though I love Brittana, I really hope that Kurt gets Brittany out of the relationship. At least until Santana isn't putting Britt in a bad position!

Loving the story :D

UPDATE SOONNNN
you don't know my name chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
I'm really starting to have my doubts about a happy Brittana ending for your story or the show itself. Sad times. I'm still completely in love with your story and your writing in general. But I may need to go read some fluff to balance out :) I'm looking forward to your next update!
NikitaSol chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Just lovely! I can't wait for the next update. You aren't teasing us with the section in Chp 14 where Britt watches the expression on Santana's face while they make love and notes that she looks pained, are you? You're gonna come back to that right? We're gonna know why, right? Right? It's been jingling around in the back of my mind ever since I read it...
Vail7 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
It's wonderful, it really is, but it's starting to hurt. SG! I feel as though I'm being too empathetic with Brittany in this story and it's kind of driving me batty. Everything seems to be coming undone and you give us glimmers of hope and dash them in the same paragraph. It's crazy. It's crazy and it's awesome.

I love how you handled the whole "sex isn't dating" scene. Daaang it was so perfect Brittany's rationalization for why she responded, Santana's semi-private breakdown, assholic sellout of Brittany and then self-punishment. It's all coming to a head but something is slightly bothering/worrying me. Does Santana, will Santana ever deserve Brittany at all? When do we get to see her be more than selfish, etc. to her? She doesn't deserve her but I WANT Santana to (eventually) be deserving of her!

Thanks for bringing Kurt back, although it's a shame (not a surprise) that she's not receptive to his pleas. I hope B'll get a grip soon though, but in the vein on dashing hopes, you write "I had no intention of calling him." which makes me so sad... anyways.

Ach! It's a lot to handle and I love this story and literally "yay" out loud and smile when I see that you've updated. Please don't keep us waiting too long, Sappho :) but I'll love it/be enjoying it no matter how long and angsty you make it!
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »