Reviews for Influence
ohmigosh chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
still: LOVE.

please update soon. you keep on hurting brittany but I see that Santana's hurting too. aww. :( hope it'll get better soon.

you rock.
ZombieRider chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
God, this pill stuff is killing me D: I feel so bad/mad/sad for Brittany... But the moments with her and Kurt are absolutely wonderful, i hope you build more on their little 'friendship'. Great, great chapter, and i really hope for another update soon ;)
StarSplit144 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Awwww Kurt/Brittany friendship is adorable. And the reaction to "Sex is not dating" "If it were, Santana and I would be dating" was really well done. Keep updating!

~StarSplit
miknge chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Well... shit. I love angst. In fact, angst is my favorite genre, but I'm not sure if I like your kind of angst. Angst in character deaths, like fics like Color, I can handle because Santana cared and loved Brittany in that fic, but your kind of angst is addiction angst and in your fic, Santana doesn't seem to care about Brittany's feelings, or how nonchalant she was about Brittany's feelings until she realized that she had hurt Brittany's feelings, and how she can't see through Brittany, but Kurt and Sue freakin' Sylvester can... it just breaks my heart. But really? Santana is Brittany's best friend, and she can't read her like an open book? What kind of best friend is that then? This just makes their FWB relationship not healthy at all... and I almost do not want Brittana to happen in this fic because of how Santana treats Brittany in this fic :(

I once read a very heavy Brittana addiction angst fic in the Brittana livejournal community site, and that fic really broke my heart. So, I've come to the conclusion that I can't handle addiction (to drugs, pills, alcohol) angst but I can handle character death angst. I'm not sure if I can go on reading your fic, but it is so good, your writing's so good, I can't stop reading it no matter how much I hate your Santana here. I'm actually kinda mad at her right now for being such a selfish bitch, but I guess that's just how she really is in canon, so good job in keeping her in character.
vanablack chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
I just read the whole thing in one sitting and I think that you are an amazing writer. The tone is so emotional and angsty and I love that. I really like the back story that you have created for Brittney, it adds to her character immensity. Thank you! I look forward to an update.
Whippet16 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
can santana find out about the drugs please? or can kurt tell someone because i might just stop reading this fic because it makes me sad :P lol i wont stop reading its really a great fic :)

...

but seriously someone needs to know and soon!
Quiroz chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Well, before I begin, there was something I forgot to say in my review for the previous chapter. That the whole Quinn/Santana confrontatation on the show did not gather much attention from the crowd around them. That it seemed as if the only people who really noticed were Quinn and Santana, and I was surprised when Jewfro came asking about it...

now, for this chapter...

Wow. I just... wow. I really can't find the words. I mean, angst doesn't even begin to cover it. This was... ok, ok, let me get my thoughts straight... coherent sentences...

I was really curious to see how you would handle sectionals. For one, the famous sex is not dating line. That was the line that really started the Brittana-mania. It is a historical Brittana line, probably the most important, and it is very important to get it right. And of course, you didn't let me down. Santana's little breakdown in the locker room was good. And the Puck thing, the actual suggestion, that was the best angst I have ever read. Brittany's panic atack... I felt it too. So yeah, wonderful.

The events on the competition were good, too. It really hurts to see Brittany go through withdrawal and to have everyone be mad at her. You really control your angst perfectly.

And Kurt, I love how you've handled Kurt so far, but I really can't think of any way in which you could possibly explain the weird Brittany/Kurt pairing in laryngitis.

I adore every time you say something about Quinn and Santana's relationship. It is just the most realistic take on it I have ever seen. Maybe you will be the one that finally gives me a good explanation on how did Quinn know about the boob job. Bun I'm getting way ahead of everything. First, let's see you do the double date... yeah, I can predict a lot of angst, maybe even a fight... not to mention Madonna, how on earth are you going to pull that one off?

I only know that I can't wait.
Orange-Green chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Oh my word your Brittany breaks my heart. But it's just so good!

I love Kurt stepping in and I loved Santana's meltdown. Your writing is ridiculously good. As always, looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
The way you write Brittany? No words to describe its perfection. The best explanation for her behavior. Also, I love the way you slide Kurt into her life making her see through hersel, yet not being able to. It's really painful, but it's the best Brittana story ever!
Heartichoke chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Reading this story at 3 AM is not the best idea because all I want to do is bawl my eyes out. I get so emotional late at night. This story is so good. I get so sad when I think about the pills and the emotional issues that Brittany goes through because of Santana. The whole time I'm reading your story I just wish so bad that Brittany gets noticed or gets some help and that Santana realizes that they love each other. Any writer that has the capability to bring out such strong emotions from readers is a sure sign that the author's doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work and please post soon!
spence chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
yes! i really love this ch. really like how you are going into your own universe. keep with it. also love the whole kurt/brittany love fest.

please keep updating!
liontiger chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
I stayed up until 2:30 this morning reading this story...and then I got up for work at 7:30. But it was so worth it. I really love the concept you've created here. This is SUCH an angsty story, and sometimes I can't handle angst. But the way you do it makes it bearable, in a good way! There are plenty of small glimmers of hope to keep me holding on. That being said, I hope the angst stays up throughout the rest of the story. I've read too many fics where the authors kind of drop the ball and resolve everything hastily. (I don't blame them; I hate seeing my characters in pain, too.)
jugstheclown chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
I don't know how to add stories to my favourites other than ticking the boxes when reviewing.

Also my dick is bigger than yours.
uhpockuhlipz chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Wow, this is amazing and realistic and I love it. Keep going!
majormorris chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Oh man I am loving this story so far! I just really like the fact that you made Brittany a character full of depth. I usually read brittana fics from Santana's POV but this is just amazing. The whole "pill" issue is really heart-breaking and just...great work.

Can't wait for the next update!
1,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »