Reviews for Influence
SickSister chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
It's hard for me to read this story 'because it hits home at to many points, but you're genius, wonderful writer! I have no words. Can't wait for next chapter!
TSQTheCon chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Bah! Never apologize for length and brutality. As heart wrenching as this chapter was, I loved it. You can't truly appreciate the happy parts without first being through some hardships. The longer the chapters, the better! More to read. More to enjoy.

I reread the parts where Santana kissed Brittany at midnight and the shower scene a few times. Deliciously intimate without being sexual.

In between posts (time seems to increase between each chapter! :) ), I try reading other fics, but not many are as well written or as enjoyable as Influence (though Bubble Wrap was brilliant imo).

Always eager to read more from you. You've a gift.
Orange-Green chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Wow. I'm almost speechless. This was an incredible chapter. It made me appreciate Brittany's mom. She's working herself half to death trying to provide for them and still takes time to reach out when Brittany and Santana are hurting. I loved the contrast from Santana's parents.

They are both so sad and need hugs lol. You are an amazing writer.
StarSplit144 chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Wow, that was intense. Amazingly written. Please update soon!

~StarSplit
tenearthimps chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Before I dive into chapter 17, I just wanted to say that I really like what you're doing here. I always loved shows where characters grew emotionally over time and gained depth and subtly, and I love that you're shading in Britt and giving her real depth in a way that the show really hasn't done yet. I hope they get around to it, but if they don't, at least you have.
summerkid chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
i am so exhausted after this chapter. it was so good! it literally drained me which if a total compliment. i am so invested in your story and you seriously hit this one out of the park. i loved the home life that you've created for Santana its so interesting. can't wait for the next one:)
uhpockuhlipz chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
I absolutely love this story. You write it so well and you add such depth to these characters. You're awesome. (:
Precisely-My-Point chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Ah this chapter was perfect (and the last bit was the cutest thing ever).

I love how you did the whole Santana's family thing, it felt really real and emotional.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
alwyshme chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
when are we gonna see some inprovement in brit. its a great story and i keep comming back but how long does she have to suffer. its extremely heartbreaking. i thought she was gonna do something when santana suggested a three way. if she had support at home id say ok, her moms gonna force her clean and take her outta the situation until she can function bring her back senior year but u got her mom all absent to. idnt knw. its hard to read and yet i still do.
Yatsy chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
This is awesome...just don't put bartie in this if u decide to go all the way pls...bartie will ruin this like seriously...haha
disaster chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
is* (damnit)
disaster chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Wow... I'm... Wow. The whole story if just... Wow.
soooinlovewithyou chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
I feel as though I become ten thousand times deeper after reading one of your chapters... .Blown.

That's deep stuff and gahhh my brain cannot comprehend how intense your writing is.
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So I was wondering if you have heard Florence The Machine's Rabbit Heart(Raise it Up) I heard it recently and thought it might fit in with your story, check it out if you haven't

:LK
Lunar Kasumi chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
this story is so amazing. This is only the second Glee fic I've read and the first Brittany fic and honestly I am just amazed at what you've done with it. She is quite possibly my favorite character because of the fact that she is such an enigma. even though she acts like a total ditz there is something about her that lets you know there is more to it; her. You really took advantage of that and made it all your own and you have really succeeded in being realistic and original.

Great job! can't wait for the next installment!

:LK