Reviews for Influence
athenax chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
you know i love this story. but i feel this longing for brit to have some happiness. enjoyed sue noticing brit was medicated. i want brit to put it out there, i want her to stop taking those pills and give everyone a piece of her mind. included. how awesome would it be to see the one person everyone thinks is dumb and overlooks is the one to call everyone out on their bullshit. then leave. i think because brit was born wit a prob sue would be there for her in a unique way of course. like she took becky under her wing. i dont get santanas willfull blindness to brit. she does all this stuff to fix there relationship then ignores why it broke to begin with. more more more...please
terriblemuriel chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
I had to have surgery today and so with little else to do in the hospital besides moan and sleep off my pain meds, I reread Influence from the start. It was my little treat to myself and so apropos given my condition right now.

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for writing such a great story and for it being there today when I needed something really strong to keep my mind off my pain. See, writing about pains and drugs for a pained and drugged audience is finally paying off. ;-
EverShadow chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
The "until she loved me" part really hurt. It's just so close to home and we've all been there. Maybe not quite where Brittany is but that frustrating love is very familiar. I am glad to see Sue taking a kind interest in Brittany and the drugs.
thatiss0dawn chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
guhhh so good. yay to finals being over soon! i am excited for moreeee.
disconnectedsoul chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I just found this and I have to say it's amazing! For sure one of the best Britanna's ive seen on here! Your writing is spectacular and the insight you give to Brittany's character is so believable and amazing. Soooo happy I found this/can't wait to read more!
Vail7 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Dude. You're awesome. This chapter was awesome. And I totally can sympathize on the exams, hope you did well! ... I remember the stress. You are taking us on a helluva journey, and I think it was so so so fitting that Sue was the one to address Britt's drug problem. It's crazy how you weave us into the story, especially after Mercedes told Santana and Brittany the truth, I felt like I was in Brittany's shoes wondering how she'd react. And how (man, I don't know the right word to say...) how, appropriate? I guess it was that she was relieved, like "the exhale she had been holding for years." Well said. I literally felt like I was holding my breath waiting too. Are you sure you're just in college? You're really astute and can articulate the human character well!

Anyways, I know we're around the time right before everyone knows Quinn is pregnant, so early in the first season, I can't wait to see how you weave the rest of time and their relationship into this all. I really enjoy the long chapters, can't wait for the closer updates (yay break!) and yea, high five!
ZombieRider chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I really loved this chapter, i loved that you're covering behind the scenes of what really happened on the show, and i love the little moments between Brittany and Santana :) And these long chapters make me extreeeemely happy 3
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Loving it :) Can't wait for more Brittana!
LeftiesAreHOT chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great

TerribleMuriel chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I was waiting til the end to review, but I gotta tell you now that this story is REALLY good! It is so well written and so interesting I practically squeal when I see an update. Its by far the most realistic premise for Brittany's nature I've seen and especially poignant as told from her drugged perspective.

I was surprised and pleased that it was Sue who finally addressed the medication issue. Kudos for that. You've spun such a complex web I honestly don't see how you're going to end this (which is a good thing) so instead I will just continue to enjoy the journey.
TSQTheCon chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I've been reading fics from this site for awhile, but I never reviewed any of them. I actually signed up just so I could review your work (seeing as how I don't actually write fics myself). I love Influence. I get so excited when I get emails saying a new chapter has been posted.
JO chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
God if I were Santana I wouldn't car eif anyone walkied into the caf! Brittany was soooo sweet
kempokarate12 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Awwww that was sweet. With the whole Santana and Brittany thing in the end. I loved it. I definitely can not wait for more!
miknge chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Wow... everything about this chapter caught me breathless. It's so worth it for me to stay up until 2am to finish reading it! Wow!

Can the Glee writers hire you to write for the show? This is what should have happened in Glee. I like Brittany's and Santana's backstory here. I like their development here and I almost feel sad for Brittany and almost hate Santana in this, but the ending of this chapter made me love both of them again, although they're such a beautiful disaster and toxic to each other. I really hope for a happy ending for both of them, but judging by the way you go about this story canonically, Brittana's in a pretty deep shit now, so I don't know how they'll turn out in your fic.

Well, hoping for the next update soon :D
leyton426 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Great chapter! It's so great to read this story and gather some logical insight on how everything went down for the characters that weren't seein on the show. It makes so much more sense, and I love the way you write Santana and Brittany. Even though their is tons of angst and heartbreak in this story, it is by far one of my favorites. And you did a good job on filling the holes in the backstory of Brittana! I love it! :)
1,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 .. Last Next »