Reviews for Influence
disaster chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Wow... I'm... Wow. The whole story if just... Wow.
soooinlovewithyou chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
I feel as though I become ten thousand times deeper after reading one of your chapters... .Blown.

That's deep stuff and gahhh my brain cannot comprehend how intense your writing is.
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So I was wondering if you have heard Florence The Machine's Rabbit Heart(Raise it Up) I heard it recently and thought it might fit in with your story, check it out if you haven't

:LK
Lunar Kasumi chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
this story is so amazing. This is only the second Glee fic I've read and the first Brittany fic and honestly I am just amazed at what you've done with it. She is quite possibly my favorite character because of the fact that she is such an enigma. even though she acts like a total ditz there is something about her that lets you know there is more to it; her. You really took advantage of that and made it all your own and you have really succeeded in being realistic and original.

Great job! can't wait for the next installment!

:LK
majormorris chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
I've decided that I'm going to take your Brittany and accept her as canon. Even though she's really screwed up, it just makes the Brittana storyline so real. This constant push and pull with Santana is amazing and painful yet so realistic. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Flabbergasted chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
This is simply marvelous. Seriously. Best fanfic I've ever read. Your presentation is simply masterful. Do you publish things? You should publish things.
thatiss0dawn chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
alskdjf;lk. Brittany's panic attack got me feelinggg and discussion with Kurt was just depressing. Sigh.
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Even though I love Brittana, I really hope that Kurt gets Brittany out of the relationship. At least until Santana isn't putting Britt in a bad position!

Loving the story :D

UPDATE SOONNNN
you don't know my name chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
I'm really starting to have my doubts about a happy Brittana ending for your story or the show itself. Sad times. I'm still completely in love with your story and your writing in general. But I may need to go read some fluff to balance out :) I'm looking forward to your next update!
NikitaSol chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Just lovely! I can't wait for the next update. You aren't teasing us with the section in Chp 14 where Britt watches the expression on Santana's face while they make love and notes that she looks pained, are you? You're gonna come back to that right? We're gonna know why, right? Right? It's been jingling around in the back of my mind ever since I read it...
Vail7 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
It's wonderful, it really is, but it's starting to hurt. SG! I feel as though I'm being too empathetic with Brittany in this story and it's kind of driving me batty. Everything seems to be coming undone and you give us glimmers of hope and dash them in the same paragraph. It's crazy. It's crazy and it's awesome.

I love how you handled the whole "sex isn't dating" scene. Daaang it was so perfect Brittany's rationalization for why she responded, Santana's semi-private breakdown, assholic sellout of Brittany and then self-punishment. It's all coming to a head but something is slightly bothering/worrying me. Does Santana, will Santana ever deserve Brittany at all? When do we get to see her be more than selfish, etc. to her? She doesn't deserve her but I WANT Santana to (eventually) be deserving of her!

Thanks for bringing Kurt back, although it's a shame (not a surprise) that she's not receptive to his pleas. I hope B'll get a grip soon though, but in the vein on dashing hopes, you write "I had no intention of calling him." which makes me so sad... anyways.

Ach! It's a lot to handle and I love this story and literally "yay" out loud and smile when I see that you've updated. Please don't keep us waiting too long, Sappho :) but I'll love it/be enjoying it no matter how long and angsty you make it!
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Sapph-

Tried to reply but this is what I got:

"This user has disabled the private messaging feature."

muriel
terriblemuriel chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Wow! Like Brittany, you're writing is spiraling in on itself: you're walls are closing in. This story is so tight and your characters so well-written, I've come to the conclusion that you, Omniscient Narrator, have only one way to bring this story to a resolution. I couldn't see it before, but I see it now. I won't say anything because I don't want to spoil it for the other readers, but if you want to email me privately I might want to talk to you about the way I see this fic going. OTOH, I might want to just sit back and enjoy this ride I'm on; blissfully drunk and unaware, pretending I don't even see the crash coming. Just like Brittany.

You, Sapphie, might be my new favorite girl. There is a good chance we will be eloping to Vegas soon, keep a bag packed!
meatisadelicacy chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Wow, this chapter...I don't even. Things are finally starting to unravel. This just seemed to come to a head here with outing herself and Santana to her fellow glee clubbers and then her being completely unable to stop herself from getting high even one day. Kurt touching Brittany while she was high - amazing that she's never been around anyone else since she's freaking high all the time. And wow, Santana berating herself in the bathroom? Whoring herself and Brittany to Puck is obviously not cool, but we really get a glimpse of what Santana is feeling, which seems to be utter fear and self loathing. "Useless, fucking asshole." Maybe this is why the thinks she's incapable of being what Brittany needs? I do have to say the shoulder kisses made me 'aww' a little bit. That's so cute. I'm finished rambling now.
liamore chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hey, just finished reading this story. Wow, it was amazing. The way you built these characters is incredible. The new season hasn't started yet, but I already know I won't look at Brittney the same way again. Are you going to write a sequel? I'm kind of a sucker for happy endings, and I was hoping Britt would get better, or snap so she's forced to get better.
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 .. Last Next »