Reviews for Influence
ohmigosh chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
I HAVE NO WORDS.

no words.

just. wow.

fantastic. I'm not even coherent right now.

update again soon. i'm loving the long chapters.

and I'm loving you. 3
YoursInfinite chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
I love your story! It's... I don't think there is a word to describe it. I still don't get what is wrong with Santana but i kinda get the "i don't deserve something as pure and beautiful as her" feeling from her. That's awful to feel that way and to remind yourself everytime that someone perfect like her will come along and take her away. And you tell yourself not to get attached because you're no good for her...

I could be completely wrong and rambling my nonsense...

Anyway great chapter :)
meatisadelicacy chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
You are killing me. In a good way, but killing me dead nevertheless. You are so damn good. Thanks for the big ass update. Moar!
K chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Awesome chapter! I love this fic. Keep it coming :D
TSQTheCon chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
HOT DAMN, that was an awesome sex scene. glad for the reunion of brittany and santana since real Glee is pushing the Brittany and Artie relationship to spite everyone. i'm eager to read what else you have in store. beats studying for finals.
thatiss0dawn chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
such a great chapter. i wanted to fall in love, i wanted to cry, i was just feeling so much! so beautiful. i can't wait for more.
madlaxx chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
that is so fucking messed up... i feel sorry for both of them
ZombieRider chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
First: Damn that was hot /dies... and yet also sad D:

"You'll find someone who can give you everything you deserve. Until then, you have me." That line really struck me, it describes their relationship so well.

Second: I love your taste in music. Seriously, it rocks.
sarake chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
I'm obsessed with this. It's, by far, the deepest fic I've read of these two. Probably one of the deepest fics I've read in general actually. I hadn't plucked up the courage to review yet, but this chapter completely blew me away. I really like the perspective you've given Brittany, the pill issue, her heightened perception, her inability to share that with Santana. You've also rounded Santana up admirably. And if that wasn't enough your sex scenes are the best ! Not only are they really intense and meaningful, but they are extremely hot. Most writers follow the same pattern and it's almost routine, whereas every single one you write is unique, has its own significance and its own reason to be. You manage to have me laughing one second, to extremely hot and bothered the next. And then you just throw lines like "One day," she said, her voice a chaste whisper. "You'll find someone who can give you everything you deserve. Until then, you have me." And whoa, I'm crying my heart out. I feel I'm not able to convey in words how awesome this story is, and even more so, why that is. Sorry for that. I guess I'll just have to say Thank you and PLEEEASE keep it up. I'm not joking when I say I check for updates everyday, if not more often. Greetings from a shy Chilean.
leyton426 chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
I freaking love this story! Great chapter! :D
chicklove chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
beautifullly written..sexytimes were epic but the depth behind that was intense and awesome.

i want santana to be that person for britt...
yourfaceis24 chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
I haven't really taken the opportunity to review yet, but I figured now's as good a time as any.

I really like this fic. Here is why:

1) Over-medicating our children is a very major problem in America, and I thrill at seeing you deal with this as well as you are.

2) You totally nailed Brittany's voice, which I think is like super-hard or whatever. So congrats!

3) I really like what you're doing with your tenses. It flows brilliantly.

4) I'm also really enjoying the fluidity of Brittany's sexuality and her adventures/misadventures as she attempts to flesh it out.

5) There's like a lot more, but I don't wanna write you an essay, therefore: this rocks, keep up the good work yo.

Cheers!
offline12 chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
So freaking hot. omg.

Ok. I'm regrouping... and... review:

I'm fascinated by the way you've set up this contrast between the honesty and vulnerability they have during sex and the lies and secrets they keep when they're doing everything else. It drives me a little crazy because I want Santana to explain why she deserves to be treated like a whore by Puck... actually, I just want so much more of Santana's thought processes because we don't get to see that with Brittany and her assumptions narrating. I also can't wait to see what you do with the setup from Chapters 1-3 where Brittany is smart, wants to fit in, starts flailing at school to make Santana comfortable and then ends up on all these meds. So... Brittany's smart but she's been medicating herself for years because she wants to keep Santana around... and now they're both in this self-destructive cycle. It's great tension. So naturally, I can't wait for the resolution. :)

Anyway, the point is you're awesome and I'm totally hooked. Thanks for you work.
grimorie chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
I really enjoy reading your version of Brittany, mostly because I prescribe to the theory that Brittany isn't all that dumb (which is why I'm not all that pleased with how the show writers are writing Brit). I like seeing the Glee world through this Brittany and the ways Santana is good for her and extremely bad for her too.

I like the hint that in the future Brit is going to gain awareness about her problem and opt to remain clean and hopefully with that gain more clarity about her situation with Santana, who I think really needs a swift kick in the pants. As written I can both sympathize with Santana and also want to reach in and shake her out of her stubborn and frightened mindset. I love the times Brit sticks up for herself and look forward to the time when Brit will give Santana a proper what for.

Also, I liked Brit bonding with Kurt. Brit needs more friends and I think Kurt would be a good friend as well as Mike.
watevs chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
im enjoying this story but wat does i will take wat i can get mean. brits aready so close to the edge. wats santanas problem, is it that she isnt gay or shes too caught up in her own shit. i hope brit stops fuckin her. and i hope someone figures out her pill situation before its to late.
1,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »