Reviews for Influence
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Sapph-

Tried to reply but this is what I got:

"This user has disabled the private messaging feature."

muriel
terriblemuriel chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Wow! Like Brittany, you're writing is spiraling in on itself: you're walls are closing in. This story is so tight and your characters so well-written, I've come to the conclusion that you, Omniscient Narrator, have only one way to bring this story to a resolution. I couldn't see it before, but I see it now. I won't say anything because I don't want to spoil it for the other readers, but if you want to email me privately I might want to talk to you about the way I see this fic going. OTOH, I might want to just sit back and enjoy this ride I'm on; blissfully drunk and unaware, pretending I don't even see the crash coming. Just like Brittany.

You, Sapphie, might be my new favorite girl. There is a good chance we will be eloping to Vegas soon, keep a bag packed!
meatisadelicacy chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Wow, this chapter...I don't even. Things are finally starting to unravel. This just seemed to come to a head here with outing herself and Santana to her fellow glee clubbers and then her being completely unable to stop herself from getting high even one day. Kurt touching Brittany while she was high - amazing that she's never been around anyone else since she's freaking high all the time. And wow, Santana berating herself in the bathroom? Whoring herself and Brittany to Puck is obviously not cool, but we really get a glimpse of what Santana is feeling, which seems to be utter fear and self loathing. "Useless, fucking asshole." Maybe this is why the thinks she's incapable of being what Brittany needs? I do have to say the shoulder kisses made me 'aww' a little bit. That's so cute. I'm finished rambling now.
liamore chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hey, just finished reading this story. Wow, it was amazing. The way you built these characters is incredible. The new season hasn't started yet, but I already know I won't look at Brittney the same way again. Are you going to write a sequel? I'm kind of a sucker for happy endings, and I was hoping Britt would get better, or snap so she's forced to get better.
kempokarate12 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Oh my god. Okay, first of all I'm really glad that you updated! And of course this chapter would have been difficult to write! I mean seriously! You had to do it based on the show, and have the lines right, and everything perfect. And let me tell you... you did it perfectly! I can't even begin to tell you how absoluetly incredible this chapter was!

The thing between Kurt and Brittany at the end was great. How he knew that she was high and wants her to tell. It was sad that Brittany had to be high during sectionals and everything, but definitely needed. But I think the saddest part of the chapter was the last line, when she added yet another lie to her relationship with Santana. That part definitely broke my heart. Not gonna lie.
disconnectedsoul chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
aww I totally agree with Kurt, Brittany needs to tell Santana everything! I really hope she can soon. And I like the Kurt friendship a lot, it's good she at least has someone who understands what's really going on with her and cares. This fic is truly great. Hope you update soon!
ohmigosh chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
still: LOVE.

please update soon. you keep on hurting brittany but I see that Santana's hurting too. aww. :( hope it'll get better soon.

you rock.
ZombieRider chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
God, this pill stuff is killing me D: I feel so bad/mad/sad for Brittany... But the moments with her and Kurt are absolutely wonderful, i hope you build more on their little 'friendship'. Great, great chapter, and i really hope for another update soon ;)
StarSplit144 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Awwww Kurt/Brittany friendship is adorable. And the reaction to "Sex is not dating" "If it were, Santana and I would be dating" was really well done. Keep updating!

~StarSplit
miknge chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Well... shit. I love angst. In fact, angst is my favorite genre, but I'm not sure if I like your kind of angst. Angst in character deaths, like fics like Color, I can handle because Santana cared and loved Brittany in that fic, but your kind of angst is addiction angst and in your fic, Santana doesn't seem to care about Brittany's feelings, or how nonchalant she was about Brittany's feelings until she realized that she had hurt Brittany's feelings, and how she can't see through Brittany, but Kurt and Sue freakin' Sylvester can... it just breaks my heart. But really? Santana is Brittany's best friend, and she can't read her like an open book? What kind of best friend is that then? This just makes their FWB relationship not healthy at all... and I almost do not want Brittana to happen in this fic because of how Santana treats Brittany in this fic :(

I once read a very heavy Brittana addiction angst fic in the Brittana livejournal community site, and that fic really broke my heart. So, I've come to the conclusion that I can't handle addiction (to drugs, pills, alcohol) angst but I can handle character death angst. I'm not sure if I can go on reading your fic, but it is so good, your writing's so good, I can't stop reading it no matter how much I hate your Santana here. I'm actually kinda mad at her right now for being such a selfish bitch, but I guess that's just how she really is in canon, so good job in keeping her in character.
vanablack chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
I just read the whole thing in one sitting and I think that you are an amazing writer. The tone is so emotional and angsty and I love that. I really like the back story that you have created for Brittney, it adds to her character immensity. Thank you! I look forward to an update.
Whippet16 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
can santana find out about the drugs please? or can kurt tell someone because i might just stop reading this fic because it makes me sad :P lol i wont stop reading its really a great fic :)

...

but seriously someone needs to know and soon!
Quiroz chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Well, before I begin, there was something I forgot to say in my review for the previous chapter. That the whole Quinn/Santana confrontatation on the show did not gather much attention from the crowd around them. That it seemed as if the only people who really noticed were Quinn and Santana, and I was surprised when Jewfro came asking about it...

now, for this chapter...

Wow. I just... wow. I really can't find the words. I mean, angst doesn't even begin to cover it. This was... ok, ok, let me get my thoughts straight... coherent sentences...

I was really curious to see how you would handle sectionals. For one, the famous sex is not dating line. That was the line that really started the Brittana-mania. It is a historical Brittana line, probably the most important, and it is very important to get it right. And of course, you didn't let me down. Santana's little breakdown in the locker room was good. And the Puck thing, the actual suggestion, that was the best angst I have ever read. Brittany's panic atack... I felt it too. So yeah, wonderful.

The events on the competition were good, too. It really hurts to see Brittany go through withdrawal and to have everyone be mad at her. You really control your angst perfectly.

And Kurt, I love how you've handled Kurt so far, but I really can't think of any way in which you could possibly explain the weird Brittany/Kurt pairing in laryngitis.

I adore every time you say something about Quinn and Santana's relationship. It is just the most realistic take on it I have ever seen. Maybe you will be the one that finally gives me a good explanation on how did Quinn know about the boob job. Bun I'm getting way ahead of everything. First, let's see you do the double date... yeah, I can predict a lot of angst, maybe even a fight... not to mention Madonna, how on earth are you going to pull that one off?

I only know that I can't wait.
Orange-Green chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Oh my word your Brittany breaks my heart. But it's just so good!

I love Kurt stepping in and I loved Santana's meltdown. Your writing is ridiculously good. As always, looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
The way you write Brittany? No words to describe its perfection. The best explanation for her behavior. Also, I love the way you slide Kurt into her life making her see through hersel, yet not being able to. It's really painful, but it's the best Brittana story ever!
1,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »