Reviews for Influence
Quiroz chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Wonderful as always... and don't feel bad about your update rate. Considering the length of your chapters, it's actually really good. Specially if we consider the rates of other people who I won't name...

So for this chapter...

First off, Sue. God that was good... yeah, that was a very, very good job. Her rant about her heart was perfect, I could totally see Jane Lynch saying something like that on the show. Also, the way she seems to care about her cheerio was wondeful. A very, very nice way of writing Sue.

Second, I liked the way you did the "keep your paws off my man" scene. Yes, yes, I have finally been satisfied by something related to Quinn and Santana. Yay! Santana's relief in the end was exactly what I was expecting. So great job.

Oh, and "The smile the erupted on her face was better than a fistful of Valium." Priceless.
StarSplit144 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
That is a good explanation of how Santana and Brittany found out about Puck...I always wondered that. I mean Mercedes telling Tina, Artie, and Kurt didn't seem so weird. Good chapter. Keep 'em coming!

~StarSplit
you don't know my name chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I love this story. You have such great insight. It never occurred to me to wonder what Santana was thinking when it came out the baby was Puck's.

And Sue being the only to have a clue about Brittany, awesome. Great update, I love your mad writing skills! :)
kempokarate12 chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Oh man I'm so sorry I didn't review sooner! I absolutely live by this story... like literally every time I go online I check to see if this has been updated. But I only look under "Brittany" for Glee, and for a while it said you didn't update. Until today when I realized I also had the setting on for ratings T and under accidentally. So once I figured that out and say you updated... I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE EXCITED!

I'm so happy you have so many reviews because this story deserves them! I realize I've said this before, but I'm really anxious / nervous / excited to learn what happens to Brittany with her pills and how Santana finds out. Literally every time Santana asks Brittany what's wrong my heart stops beating and I get EXTREMELY nervous! Which is a good thing because that means you're writing this well! Oh man I love it!
from-me-to-you-ale chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
this was amazing.

like halfway through it i was considering

a marriage proposal, it was that fucking good .

seriously can't wait for more :]
Lanter chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Another screen melting chapter. I love how the emotions are just as intense as the physicality in this story.

They really should do a P!nk song on the show, I can't believe they haven't already.
StarSplit144 chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
That was...intense. It's a great explanation for why Brit is how she is. But just wow. Keep updating!

~StarSplit
wzdmgddess chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
this is hard because i wanna hate santana for not giving brittany all of herself. she can but she pretends she cant. maybe she actually believes she cant but... damnit, its so hard to see brit so broken. please fix this. i wonder how santana would feel if the special someone actually showed up at their school and was willing to do the things for brit she refuses to. she says she would be happy but she wants brit, so if she couldnt sleep with brit like she obviously needs to, how would there relationship be. when is she gonna find out about the pills.
SickSister chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
This story is just perfect. Cant wait till next chapter. Please update :)
ananneemuss chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
So, I haven't given your fic an honest review yet except for the usual reviews of flailing and squealing. And it really doesn't help when you come up with chapters such as this one and I just. can't. help. but. flail. and. squeal. But hey, I'll try.

First, I'm super concerned about Brittany. Like legit. Like more than I should for fictional character. And I can't wait till Santana finds out about her drug abuse and pummels the shit out of the doctors who prescribed them to Brittany in the first place. Look, I just really, really, really hope that B stops taking those prescriptions, okay? I, mean, she's so clever and so talented, and boo these pills for keeping her Half Out.

Second, after Santana pummels the shit after those doctors, I hope it makes her realize how much she's screwing up with Brittany. Like, for serious. And honestly, it's a little unrealistic for her 16-year old self to forego the perks of top dog status for something permanent and real. I, mean, of course that's why we're there are fanfics! So what I'm trying to say is please, please, please let them have a happy ending!

Third, your depiction of text-tool Puck is spot on! That's exactly how I envisioned Puck to be through text messages. Like, what a moron and tool. I loved it! A lot of your characterizations were spot on, too. I read a review down below that said it was a little unbelievable that Santana would open up to Quinn. But the way I read it, I was under the impression that Santana mentioned Brittany in passing and it wasn't really a full-blown "girl talk." Also, writing from Brittany's POV is so hard-esp. because fanfic writers aren't given much by canon. In fact, I'm willing to bet that RIB have no idea what Brittany's voice is outside of her one-lined quips. So kudos for having the bollocks to write from Britt's POV.

Fourth, I have no idea where you plan to take this fic. In other fics that I've read, I usually have somewhat of an idea of where it's going to end up or where it's going but I genuinely have no idea where your fic is going. And that's a good thing! Who likes predictability anyway? :)

Goodluck on your finals! And yay to having more free time to devote to 'Influence'!
thatllwork chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
. ugh. so so good.
miknge chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
Wowwww... that was... one word: HOT!

I love reading your Brittana smut fics. They're always so detailed and romantic.

And Yay for Santana finally staying over with Brittany after having sex with her.

Please update again soon :D
Vail7 chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Is it wrong or annoying that I'm continually in awe of how you're able to capture emotions (teen and otherwise) so well? Capture it with the kind of retrospection that even in what are my most eloquent moments are nowhere near what you can write? I read your chapters and am like, "DANG! That hit the nail on the freaking HEAD!" Ughsogood.

Each part was woven so well together, I just want to pat you on the back with how you always mix it up, nothing feels re-hashed or re-told, it just is fresh every go you have at it. The car scene was perfect. It tapped into so many memories for me I just had to grin b/c of the I've Done That Too Factor that is the sheer comfort with a friend singing in a car driving nowhere. Great insights into people SG. The texting scene was awesome (I use that word too often). Hysterical. Brittany snatching the phone and Santana scampering after, I swear I can see it i my head. I love how Brittany was able to be playful and not too too hurt and it ended up well ;) See? Another great insight, roughhousing with friends. And the sex, well missy, you sure know how to write it/convey it well and fresh, again! But it made my heart sink, Brittany's analysis of Santana's faces during sex. Is Santana not able to enjoy herself even if it's B? Or is she still coming around to accepting herself. It seems like there's major progress but still roads to go. S'all good, you keep dreamin' it up and I'll always read it! :D

Oh and I wish had song embedding so I could like, play it along as I was reading.

Like I said before we're quite lucky as readers to have someone as talented as you sharing these bits if your creative mind with us :) Thanks again Sappho for the update! (please please please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter, although, if each update is as epic as this one, I ain't complainin'!)
Jen chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
This story is SOOOOO good That was HOTTT! PMASAP!
Quiroz chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Huh, so your beta is my favorite mini-brittana author. Small world.

Ok, ok, where do I start...

Well, as always, I love an extremely long chapter. Specially if it comes from this, which is currently my favorite Brittana fanfiction on develop. My favorite ever, really, right next to Bubble Wrap (read it if you haven't, trust me, that was a big compliment). So thanks for the really long chapter...

Well, I'm sure you're not the first to use 'Ballads' in a Brittana fanfiction, but you've probably been the best so far. I always like that, because we really never saw what ballad they were going to use. Of course, the Brittana mania had not started yet, back then when the famous "sex is not dating" line was yet to be pronounced and our lovely Brittana obsessed community was yet to be formed, and in the moment I didn't even think about it, not as I do now anyways. (I wonder what the new Mike/Tina shippers community think about their ballad). Still, it's always nice to see it in fanfiction. You worked both songs very well, and they fitted the situation.

As always, my issues with Santana/Quinn. I'm sorry, I just don't see it. I would love tobe able to, but I just don't see Santana opening up to Quinn like that. Even with my soft spot for Quinntana friendship, but that only exists because of my issues with Quinn's storyline, specifically her alleged actions in 'Audition'. But still, it's interesting to read. Hmm, it kind of makes me curious to see if you work the "keep your paws off my man" scene. Probably not, seeing this is a Brittany POV, but hey, you already did the sexting...

God, did Puck have to be such a bad sexter? Really?. Not that I care, but I can't stop laughing about it.

Oh, and I've been meaning to say, you write the best sex scenes. Seriously, I imagine it's really hard. Yours are without a doubt the best Brittana sex scenes I've ever seen. They really are art! I just needed to comment on that.

As always, I try to leave you with an annoyingly long review (haha, now you have to be annoyed. How could you not?) reminding you, the longer the better. And as always, I'll be waiting patiently for the next update.
1,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »