Reviews for Influence
Ashley chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Love brittana :) this is amazing update soon :)
miknge chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Oh wow... I love your fic, really. But when will or will Brittana ever have a happy ending in your fic? :'(
ZombieRider chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I'm a new reader, and i just read the entire story so far in one sitting. My butt seriously hurts, but i couldn't stop xD Seriously, this is one of the most well written stories that i have ever read on this website. Brittany's situation is seriously making me ache for her. Its just so so sad. Someone needs to figure out all this pill popping shit so she can get some help. Its starting to freak me out D: I don't know your update schedule, but i seriously hope that its fast.

-Liv
islay12 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
oh i really want to see Britt OFF the pills, like compeltly off them and gotten over the jitters and shakes
Jenna chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I'm in love this story. Can't wait for you to post more cuz it gets better and better as you update! 3
nyquildayquil chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Hating the angst but it's why I keep reading so I guess I love it too! Please update soon.
meatisadelicacy chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Well damn. You are breaking my heart with this. I'd call it a sex scene but it was more than that - either way - it was so damn sad. AND you gave an angst warning!

I was wondering about the pills and I'm glad you addressed it. About how she would be keeping herself stocked up if she was taking so many each day. Good to know the friendly neighborhood dealer is there for her.

Cannot wait for the next part. I love this so much.
naruto1134 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
GOD THE ANGST. It's delicious, but oh so horrible. I really hope this gets fixed soon-ish. But then not, because this story is kinda totally amazing. Mannnn. I look forward to the next update!
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
This story is just so fantastic :) I love it.
justtypingaway chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I am absolutely in love with your story. It has so much depth which is something that alot of other glee stories about this couple miss. Every time I check this site I look of you have updated this story. You portray Brittany amazingly.

I hope you keep updating!

greetings
Venenum Cor chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
So. Much. Angst.

Amazing use of a song i must say, pleeaseee hurry with the next chapter, this stuff brightens up my day despite the angst!
Alex Belle chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
My favourite Brittana story by far!

I love the angst and kinda hate it at the same time if that makes sense!

I really want Santana to get a good kick up the arse for the way she is acting!

Poor Brittany!

Id love if she just stood up in the middle of glee club and admitted that she had a drug problem and that she was gay because maybe that will make Santana realise that she didn’t know her best friend the way she thought she did and it might give her a push to admit a few things herself!

It is so obvious from her homophobic comments toward Kurt that she is gay herself.

I think a bit of tough love is in order because she needs to treat Brittany better! Love this chapter and hope you update soon!
salerate chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is so painfully beautiful!

I really love your story! It’s so deep, dark, and breathtaking.

I really admire your talent. I usually find it difficult to fully appreciate stories written in English because I feel as though emotions are less beautifully portrayed than in French (my first language).Because English writers tend to write more succinctly, I find it harder to relate to the characters emotions and to completely feel the atmosphere…but your story is so emotionally charged…It really gets to me more than any text I read in that language. Thank you for that :)

Also, your portrayal of Brittany is so different and interesting. I usually have a huge preference for Santana when I read stories about their relationship because I always find characters like her absolutely fascinating, but this time I really like them equally.
Ail chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I love his story! Please update soon, I check it everyday!
kempokarate12 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Oh my goodness I love this! I can't wait for more and see what happens to Brittany and how Santana finds out. I know I sound like a broken record but I really love this story and have rants about things that I like. Haha.

Anyway I'm really glad you dind't split this up between three chapters because it flowed really nicely together. Your writing ability is amazing, and I love the thought process you give Brittany. I'm glad it's complex because mose people make her just as stupid in her brain as she speaks. And I honestly don't think that's what the character really is. So great job.

OH! And were you as angry about last night's episode with Artie helping Brittany and then Brittany kissing Artie? Oh man I was like HELL TO THE NO! But when Heather slapped Naya's ass during Valerie I was happy again. Haha
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »