Reviews for Influence
grimorie chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
I really enjoy reading your version of Brittany, mostly because I prescribe to the theory that Brittany isn't all that dumb (which is why I'm not all that pleased with how the show writers are writing Brit). I like seeing the Glee world through this Brittany and the ways Santana is good for her and extremely bad for her too.

I like the hint that in the future Brit is going to gain awareness about her problem and opt to remain clean and hopefully with that gain more clarity about her situation with Santana, who I think really needs a swift kick in the pants. As written I can both sympathize with Santana and also want to reach in and shake her out of her stubborn and frightened mindset. I love the times Brit sticks up for herself and look forward to the time when Brit will give Santana a proper what for.

Also, I liked Brit bonding with Kurt. Brit needs more friends and I think Kurt would be a good friend as well as Mike.
watevs chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
im enjoying this story but wat does i will take wat i can get mean. brits aready so close to the edge. wats santanas problem, is it that she isnt gay or shes too caught up in her own shit. i hope brit stops fuckin her. and i hope someone figures out her pill situation before its to late.
EverShadow chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
Oh hell yes. I hope I'm the 200th reviewer.

And here we see that Brittany's dependency on the drugs is almost as bad as her dependency on Santana. It seems like she really needs one or the other so I'm curious to see what happens when she loses both (if that happens.) Anyway, in other administrative tasks: I'm looking forward to the experimental fanfic! I'll email you with my contact info and we'll chat. Keep writing! I'm waiting.
nomask chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
Great story! I just read it in 1-go and this is now my top favorite. Brittany should be in control more, of herself and in sex with Santana. I feel so much sympathy for the blonde. Pls keep updating!
stealingmyheart chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
I have to give it up to your awesomeness because you gave Brittany so much depth and not just plain dumb like others.

both Brittany and Santana should stop running away from each other cuz it makes my heart ached :(

p/s i'll wait for a day that Santana won't run away after they had sex.
xxmadlaxx chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
when are they going to stop hurting each other and themselves like that?
Lanter chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
"I'll take what I can get."

Aww, Brittany deserves better than that.

Brittany's mom seems to know that something isn't quite right but she just keeps on medicating her, that is so sad...and true to life.

How can Santana not realize that Britt has become a full blown addict? Apparently she is in denial about a lot of things.

I love how even through a drug haze, Brittany has a way of seeing people for who they are.

Glee has been throwing so much Bartie our way, I needed this update to cleanse my mind a bit. So thank you for that.
Vail7 chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Forgive me for all I seem to think after I read one of your chapters is how much I'm enjoying this story. It just clouds my mind and I always wish that you could hear my thoughts as I'm reading, b/c I just want to react to you about every single thing I read.

What an interesting discourse between Santana and Brittany about Quinn's hypocrisy. I feel as though when you write, it's conversations I too have had with my friends in high school, the reasoning, etc. (Not about pregnancy though!) It's all so realistic, I love it, you're tapped into the emotions so well and when other fics exaggerate motivations or emotions or whatnot, you're, dang, you're right on the money! I especially love when Brittany gives those three reasons, says them in her mind, to Santana's "Are you okay?" Effing awesome, we all do that! We all have those back pocket responses and remain silent!

A "holy sheeeet!" on the pill/bathroom scene. Just whoaaaaa. The scene with her mom makes me sad, sigh. But I really like how Santana's patient in this chapter with Brittany's moods, it would've been easy to make her angry and vindictive and you took a nice route making her much more understanding than given credit for!

OH! And I thought for SURE Santana would stay or Brittany would ask her to stay again after they had sex! Tricked! Hahaha, when oh when do they get their moment?

And the song. Wow. I had to read it, listen to the song, read it again, try to sync it up, re-imagine it. Nice work.

Nicely/awesomely/bravo-ly done! CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter, I love these long ones, made my morning commute on the train a billion times better. I actually had to not work the first bit when I got to my desk I had to keep reading :)

PS - What's Santana going to sing!
thatllwork chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Bloody hell FUCKING LOVE THIS. so so much.

you da best.
Quiroz chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Here's the thing. You deserve me to review each and every chapter of this story, because each and every chapter is so good that it deserves an annoyingly long review, honor that I try to save for only the best of the best. The longer the better, or something like that. But usually, I'll just end up saying the same thing. You're awesome. Your style is awesome. Your story is awesome. Your take is awesome. Get the idea?

Well what to say for this chapter... Again, I like how you write Brittany's pov on Quinn. And I absolutely loved how you described the relationship she has with Santana. Now, I really did not like Quinn's actions in 'Audition' to the point where I'm secretly expecting for a developement in which we find out that Quinn was not the one that told Sue about Santana's boob job. I hated that developement so much that I have developed a soft spot for fics that show Quinn and Santana as friends. That is true. However, I don't go as far as to call Quinn a bitch because she "betrayed Santana" or whatever, because I believe, even if it's not a particularily popular or happy believe, that Quinn and Santana were never friends. Now, I'm sure you have seen at least a couple of thousand fics in which the three cheerios are childhood friends. (They hatch those by the handful. I particularly recommend 'Calm before the storm'. The author's style is nothing special, almost average actually, but she's not bad at all either, and I like the take on their families, to the point where it's my favorite pre-glee brittana. And her take on Quinn and Santana's friendship is realistic too). And because I hated Quinn's actions in 'Audition' like I did, I've grown to like them a lot. But have we all forgotten that the first real interaction we saw between Quinn and Santana on the show was "keep your paws of my man"? I don't think the show has ever given us one clear sign that they were ever friends. Not through season 1, and certainly not through season 2. If you ask me, they were never friends. And you did that in your story. Santana and Quinn are not real friends, just two people who can take advantage of each other. And Santana being who she is, she is quick to think of the advantages that Quinn's fall can have for her. And I loved that you wrote that.

Now, I don't know a better or more elegant term, so I'm just going to say, you are writing the most fucked up Brittany anyone has ever written. Pill addict, in love with her best friend who will never love her back, always in a self-induced daze to survive her day to day. And I have loved every second of it.

Yay, you got an annoyingly long review! Good for you. You should jump up and down. I did it because, my god, was this chapter long. And a long chapter deserves a long review.

As always, I'm patiently waiting for an update.
Ashley chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Love brittana :) this is amazing update soon :)
miknge chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Oh wow... I love your fic, really. But when will or will Brittana ever have a happy ending in your fic? :'(
ZombieRider chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I'm a new reader, and i just read the entire story so far in one sitting. My butt seriously hurts, but i couldn't stop xD Seriously, this is one of the most well written stories that i have ever read on this website. Brittany's situation is seriously making me ache for her. Its just so so sad. Someone needs to figure out all this pill popping shit so she can get some help. Its starting to freak me out D: I don't know your update schedule, but i seriously hope that its fast.

-Liv
islay12 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
oh i really want to see Britt OFF the pills, like compeltly off them and gotten over the jitters and shakes
Jenna chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I'm in love this story. Can't wait for you to post more cuz it gets better and better as you update! 3
1,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »