Reviews for Influence
you don't know my name chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Aw poor pill poppin' Brittany! I just love her. I thought Santana was going to come busting into the bathroom and see everything. And she was so sweet and worried about her.

Too bad they didn't actually get to sing the ballad on the show, would have been great. Anyway, another great chapter! I really love this!
jugstheclown chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Definitely not just a load of filler, I loved every word. But damn you the end made me cry!

Eagerly anticipating your next update as usual.
Bec chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Please update soon. This story is awesome.
MathCampDweeb chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I went major fangirl when I saw this chapter was up.

And man, you did not disappoint ! Poor Brit, I just wish she'd yell at Santana, kinda, and I wish Santana would stop being so scared.

Awesome Chapter, Amazing writing as per usual!
ohmigosh chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
NEED AN UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

fuck me.

"I get it. You can stop now."

"You've made your point."

"You don't want to stop me this time, remember?"

then

"I love you. You're my best friend. But I can't give you more than that."

Kill me now.

this chapter was perfect. I am drowning in its perfection. I cannot even begin to understand how your freakin mind works, but I am very thankful that it works the way it does. and i need you to fucking post the next fucking chapter because i cannot fucking wait to find out what happens to my fucking brittana!

(yes, when I get excited I tend to swear a lot.)

PLEASE PLEASE update soon.
leyton426 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
This story is really good and depressing all at the same time. Why can't they just stop hiding their feelings and be with each other already. The angst nearly kills me, but I love it :)
YoursInfinite chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I hope there is an happy ending for brittana in this story... The show is disppointing enough...

Anyway, great chapter :)
Meliegirl1 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
They both piss me off. Damn. Your writing is phenomenal though.
watevs chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
i luv u and this story. im sooo happy brit found common ground with kurt but we all know santana aint gonna be as supportive as burt. my poor brit should just start sleeping wit other girls at the school. they wouldnt tell if they werent out and she could get her fill. shallow i know but if you cant be with the one you love...love the one ur wit. however if santan found out her attitude had brit pill poppin she would do what she had to not lose her.
Sam chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
I just recently discovered your writing. I've never actually read fanfiction before. The ones I always stumbled across (for Xena, back in the day hah) weren't that great. Yours, however, is excellent!

Seriously, the way you explain Britt's behavior was brilliant. And it makes so much sense. I love the way you've given background to them. It really works.

I'd love to read more! Thanks so much for this!
Sadako Mcfly chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
Hmm.. so you're following the story line on the show? Well, that will be a sour lemon for Brittana, then. xD

Ahn, another thing... I don't know how you long Brittany will dance around the subject, but she'll come back worst than a human in a vampire feast.

Santana too.
nyquildayquil chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
I just read every chapter and I have to say this is probably the best I've ever read. It seems like it would be impossible to write from Brittany's perspective but you do an amazing job.
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
Yeah. All I really want to say is: THIS BE FRIGGIN' AMAZING DUDE K THX BAI

But since you've been all sorts of awesome and put a lot of effort into writing this story I felt I should perhaps be a tad bit more articulate in my review. Even if me, myself and I happen to be terrible at forming anything resembling an understandable sentence. Whatevs.

I can't say I have much experience with this whole Americans-love-solving-problems-with-drugs situation, but it certainly had me hooked from the start. It made me rather... Horrified? Something like that. Is it really that easy getting that kind of medicine prescribed to your kids? I'm not American myself so I guess I can't really relate to this but anywhoos...

If I compare it to when I was getting evaluated for depression and they thought about giving me some sort of mild anti-depresant it seemed to be a pretty big deal... If we had actually reached the decision that it was absolutely necessary it would've taken at least 2-3 weeks before I could start trying it out. I would've needed to see at least one other doctor and talk to yet another psychiatrist to see if everyone thought the same, then be tested for a shitload of blood stuff and what not, and THEN maybe try the pills for a few days. And I'm 15. And that was just some mild pills. With young kids... You have no idea what side effects those kind of hard drugs could give. It should be taken very, very seriously.

And schools requiring "overstimulated" kids to be medicated? OF COURSE THE TEACHERS WOULD RATHER HAVE THE KIDS DIMMED DOWN. It's so much easier dealing with calm children than ones running around with way too much energy all the time. But kids are SUPPOSED to be like that. They're little bundles of joy who just wants to have fun all the time. I think there's a lot of people who doesn't understand how hard work being a teacher really is. You have to be a friend, a parent, and someone the children can look up to all in one. That's hard. If you're not up for the job, don't blame it on the kids being overstimulated.

Now, people who actually suffer from ADHD or ADD is a whole different story. I have friends who do, and I know how much of a help the medicine is for them. But people needing medication is not something you decide over a day or two. It takes time. You have to talk and discuss this with so many different people. In some cases it might be easy to find the real reason behind the "problem", sometimes it's excruciatingly hard. Children are not simple, contrary to popular belief. So in order to diagnose them, you have to take time and actually TALK to them. LISTEN to them. People are not math problems. It's not about finding the quickest solution.

I HEREBY APOLOGIZE FOR MY PAINFUL RAMBLING. Sorry. I guess I needed to get it of my chest or something as cliché as that. And don't worry, I don't understand a third of what I wrote either.

FINALLY, ON TO THE BLOODY STORY.

I love that you've written this from Brittany's point of view. Really. It's so refreshing. Most Brittana fics that delve more deeply into the characters tend to focus on Santana. And I guess that's quite understandable, because a certain seriousness has to be applied in order to make it believable, and I think we can all agree that Brittany's character as it's portrayed on the show sort of lack that... Specific quality. Unless you give her a reason for acting that way other than it just being her personality. WHICH IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! YAAAY! YOU GO, SAPPHO'S GHOST COCO. (I did not just reference Mean Girls. Guuh. Tumblr, what are you doing to me.)

Now I might read way to much and shiz, but I'm not really good at analyzing stuff. So. I can tell you it's bloody brilliant, but other than that... Not much I can do. And now I feel awful. I shall now go bawl my eyes out to The Lion King.

No but seriously. This is just... I worship you and your eerily fantastical ability to create pure epicness. Thank you for that. Even if it's heartbreaking to read. When I started to write this I was quite angry at your little A/N about not giving us more of this until after the holidays. But now... I think I can live with the wait. As long as what comes after is as good what you've already handed us. It truly is a privilege to read. So yeah. I'll leave you alone now. And I hope I haven't freaked you out with this way too long review that wasn't much of a review at all, if you think about it.

(Maybe I should have just stuck with the first line after all. Ugh. Knew I'd regret this.)
tk chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
I just read all 12 chapters in one sitting and I am forever thankful that I did. This is a bloody brilliant story. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write as well as share your creation with the rest of us. You have come up with an original spin on Brittany as well as Santana. I am quite transfixed by it all. I hope you post soon. I need to know where this is going. I do so hope that Brittany comes clean to Santana about her self-medication. Wonderful story, truly.
Anon chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for 'Influence' and the author's ability to write AU without making Brittana completely OOC.

I flail whenever you update. Just sayin'. :)
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »