Reviews for Influence
naruto1134 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
GOD THE ANGST. It's delicious, but oh so horrible. I really hope this gets fixed soon-ish. But then not, because this story is kinda totally amazing. Mannnn. I look forward to the next update!
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
This story is just so fantastic :) I love it.
justtypingaway chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I am absolutely in love with your story. It has so much depth which is something that alot of other glee stories about this couple miss. Every time I check this site I look of you have updated this story. You portray Brittany amazingly.

I hope you keep updating!

greetings
Venenum Cor chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
So. Much. Angst.

Amazing use of a song i must say, pleeaseee hurry with the next chapter, this stuff brightens up my day despite the angst!
Alex Belle chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
My favourite Brittana story by far!

I love the angst and kinda hate it at the same time if that makes sense!

I really want Santana to get a good kick up the arse for the way she is acting!

Poor Brittany!

Id love if she just stood up in the middle of glee club and admitted that she had a drug problem and that she was gay because maybe that will make Santana realise that she didn’t know her best friend the way she thought she did and it might give her a push to admit a few things herself!

It is so obvious from her homophobic comments toward Kurt that she is gay herself.

I think a bit of tough love is in order because she needs to treat Brittany better! Love this chapter and hope you update soon!
salerate chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is so painfully beautiful!

I really love your story! It’s so deep, dark, and breathtaking.

I really admire your talent. I usually find it difficult to fully appreciate stories written in English because I feel as though emotions are less beautifully portrayed than in French (my first language).Because English writers tend to write more succinctly, I find it harder to relate to the characters emotions and to completely feel the atmosphere…but your story is so emotionally charged…It really gets to me more than any text I read in that language. Thank you for that :)

Also, your portrayal of Brittany is so different and interesting. I usually have a huge preference for Santana when I read stories about their relationship because I always find characters like her absolutely fascinating, but this time I really like them equally.
Ail chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I love his story! Please update soon, I check it everyday!
kempokarate12 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Oh my goodness I love this! I can't wait for more and see what happens to Brittany and how Santana finds out. I know I sound like a broken record but I really love this story and have rants about things that I like. Haha.

Anyway I'm really glad you dind't split this up between three chapters because it flowed really nicely together. Your writing ability is amazing, and I love the thought process you give Brittany. I'm glad it's complex because mose people make her just as stupid in her brain as she speaks. And I honestly don't think that's what the character really is. So great job.

OH! And were you as angry about last night's episode with Artie helping Brittany and then Brittany kissing Artie? Oh man I was like HELL TO THE NO! But when Heather slapped Naya's ass during Valerie I was happy again. Haha
you don't know my name chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Aw poor pill poppin' Brittany! I just love her. I thought Santana was going to come busting into the bathroom and see everything. And she was so sweet and worried about her.

Too bad they didn't actually get to sing the ballad on the show, would have been great. Anyway, another great chapter! I really love this!
jugstheclown chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Definitely not just a load of filler, I loved every word. But damn you the end made me cry!

Eagerly anticipating your next update as usual.
Bec chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Please update soon. This story is awesome.
MathCampDweeb chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I went major fangirl when I saw this chapter was up.

And man, you did not disappoint ! Poor Brit, I just wish she'd yell at Santana, kinda, and I wish Santana would stop being so scared.

Awesome Chapter, Amazing writing as per usual!
ohmigosh chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
NEED AN UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

fuck me.

"I get it. You can stop now."

"You've made your point."

"You don't want to stop me this time, remember?"

then

"I love you. You're my best friend. But I can't give you more than that."

Kill me now.

this chapter was perfect. I am drowning in its perfection. I cannot even begin to understand how your freakin mind works, but I am very thankful that it works the way it does. and i need you to fucking post the next fucking chapter because i cannot fucking wait to find out what happens to my fucking brittana!

(yes, when I get excited I tend to swear a lot.)

PLEASE PLEASE update soon.
leyton426 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
This story is really good and depressing all at the same time. Why can't they just stop hiding their feelings and be with each other already. The angst nearly kills me, but I love it :)
YoursInfinite chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I hope there is an happy ending for brittana in this story... The show is disppointing enough...

Anyway, great chapter :)