Reviews for Influence
miknge chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Ahhh I love this. Poor Britt. Stupid San. Please get your girl back!
gotanygrapes chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Sad authors don't update? Nooo, good thing you're a great author worthy of all these reviews :D

I really love the slow, but sure progress that this chapter hints at Brittany taking. Confessing it out loud hopefully will be a step towards breaking free of her drowning cycle, and the way you wrote Kurt was so accurate and perfect for the plot.

As always, great work. I'm looking forward to more :)
Wait but how chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
i love it
offline12 chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Your pacing is great and I really like how the characters aren't given an easy way out. Kurt's voice and condescension were my favorite parts of this chapter... because sometimes he can be a thoughtless bitch. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Vail7 chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Ooooh! I can't say enough how much this chapter rocked! Kurt friendship/confession/etc to Britt, genius! You find ways to stay so faithful to what we see on TV but then it on us but in the most awesome way possible! I love how it integrates but goes so much further, every thing seems possible. So good. SO good! I hope he can help her out with the drug problem :) Yay! Don't be a sad author! Reviews! Hope to see you back with 13 soon!
thatiss0dawn chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
ahh! ended wayy to abruptly! need more, please. ;]
Thien chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
I love what I've read so far. I'd greatly appreciate if you kept on writing. I've tried reading other fics and they do not stand up to your story at all. I read all 12 chapters in one sitting and I'm jonesing for more. Immersing myself into this story of Brittany and Santana is better than studying for college exams.

Thank you for writing this fic.
Vail7 chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
Hello! Never got to review this chapter, so I'm gonna do it now before I read/review 12! Thank you for a hopeful ending! And yay Santana for breaking up for Puck b/c of the his shittalking (even though it was true...) It's nice to see those little nuggets of Santana. And I loved how sweet she was, back massage and sleeping and protecting Brittany at night. And GOOD that she told Santana about Karovsky. Just good good chapter, tiny sigh of relief that they might be progressing and Brittany might be feeling like taking steps forward in telling San the whole truth. Anyways! On to read 12! Can't wait!
AIsForApple chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Awww :( Poor Britt.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Koll chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
i loved that brittany came out to kurt. it's something i really want to see happen on the show. they need to be gay bffs dammit. i wonder how santana will react when she comes out to her.
SweetArrogance chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
great story. I'd review this more in-depth but it's late, I'm tired, and I'm exhausted from reading 6 chapters in a day
spence chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
luv how you are breaking off into your own glee universe. luv the friendship between brit and kurt. hopefully he can help her with her drug problem.

luv this story keep em commin
naruto1134 chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Sorry I never reviewed before, but I kinda just discovered this story now, thanks to "That'll work" on tumblr. :] I am thoroughly addicted, fyi. This is such a...dangerous subject, you could say, but the way you handle it, it makes me understand the addict's view-point more than I thought possible. There are so many good things about this fic that I almost find it hard to put into words. I love it. :) Please update soon!
kempokarate12 chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Oh my god that was so good! I really liked how you had Brittany and Kurt being friends and confidents in each other. That was really clever and extremely sweet. I absolutely can not WAIT for things to escalate with Brittany and what she's going through and how you're going to write it and with Santana in the picture. I'm sooooo excited! Haha. I'm weird yes. But anyway this was so good. I loved every word!
Me chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
More, more, more! It's so well-written that I had to read it again for the third time! Keep feeding us, please!
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 .. Last Next »