Reviews for Influence
miknge chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
Brittany and Santana are such beautiful disasters here. It's so sad, but so beautiful at the same time.

Update again soon yeah.
Quiroz chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
Sad authors don't update? Well, I guess I'd better review then.

And so we arrive to season 1 timeline. You told the truth, remaining fairly faithful to canon. I say fairly because we all know Santana breaks up with Puck because of his grades, but this fits your story much better.

Favorite chapter so far by a longshot. You worked their fight very well. It was... I can't find the word, but I really enjoyed it. Maybe it's because I felt it was the first time they actually had a real confrontation. Seeing Brittany saying those things just to get a rise of her felt so... right... yeah, let's go with right...

God, I'm usually so fluid with my reviews...what have you done to me! You genious!

Also, it was nice to see them make up in the end.

I do have a question. I know Santana has been with Brittany throughout the whole journey with the pills, so she must be used to her half in state... but can she really not tell when Brittany starts taking more pills than she's supposed to? I think she would, and that she'd make her stop.
kempokarate12 chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Okay, I keep thinking your chapters can't get any better but they always seem to do! I loved the fight between Santana and Brittany because it was so real and I could totally see it actually happening. One question though. Is Brittany going to stop with the pills immediately now? I know I probably sound insane by actually wanting her to continue with them, but I just hate when writers for TV shows have bring up an issue in one episode and then continue on in the next like nothing happened. I.E. when Santana basically told Brittany she only makes out with her because she's easy and will put out if Puck isn't there. So I'm just hoping you continue to have that struggle. HOWEVER that is not saying whatever you do won't be amazing because I know for a fact it will.
spence chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
really enjoy this fic, please keep updating.

i was wondering if you are going to continue following the episodes or are you gonna branch out into an alternate universe. that could be interesting seeing how brittany deals with cheerios and glee, but totally clear headed.
summerkid chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
this chapter was so sweet. i love how protective Santana is over Brittany. in a lot of other fics she's protective in the way that she is almost cutting her off from eveything else because she wants Brittany all to herself. here, though there is like a tiny hint of that in Santana's motives, you can generally sense she truly does worry about her. its refreshing. thank you again for this story, looking forward for more:)
JO chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
this chapter was amazing! the fight, damn. and then the make up afterwards? thank you for writting such a great story :)
meatisadelicacy chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
So I just found this. Don't know how I missed it before, but it was sort of amazing being able to read 11 chapters straight. Now I have to wait for updates and that will be hell.

THIS IS AMAZING. There is not nearly enough written from Brittany's POV, and you've managed to explain her and capture her in a way that is so unexpected and so damn good. Unexpected cause almost everyone else seems to write her as borderline retarded. I LOVE this. I must go re-read again and again because I was in such a hurry to take it all in I probably missed a whole bunch of brilliance.
leyton426 chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Yay! A somewhat happy ending to a chapter for once, lol. Love the story so far even though I have no idea where you're going with this, which is always exciting. Can't wait for more. :)
ohmigosh chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
will you please, please tell me this has a happy ending? xD

I'd marry your story right now if it were a person. :D Thank you for this. I loved it. I hope Brit and Santana get together soon. I love protective!Santana :D

update soon please? :D thanks so much.
xoxMusicalxox chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
It was so nice to end on a happy chapter for once. :) I loved it. So sweet and romantic and adorable. I loved how Santana took care of Brittany, how she wanted to kill Karofsky lol. xx

Happy authors update! So please update! :D xx
you don't know my name chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
I was thrilled to see two chapters to catch up on. The last one was very sad where this one did indeed end a little less depressed. I love this story. Love it. I just want to give them both a big bear hug.
MathCampDweeb chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Holy sweet Mother of God. I love this story. I'm glad Santana dumped Puck! Also glad that Santana found out about the party, maybe now she'll pay a little more attention to Brittany. Update as soon as you can, you're AWESOME!
xoxMusicalxox chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
Brittany is so lost right now. I feel kind of heartbroken just reading her thoughts. Santana needs a swift kick up the backside and soon! Its awesome how you bring forward the potential understory to what could be going on in the world of GLEE. Amazing. Truly amazing. xx
Lanter chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
"I know how cranky you get when you don't get laid."

Oh damn!

Take charge Brittany is awesome...and sad all at the same time.
miknge chapter 10 . 11/19/2010