Reviews for Influence
mine11 chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
It is officially 5 in the morning and my eyes burn from crying so much. Thank you for that...I think. This was probably one of the best stories I've read, ever. And I read a lot...a LOT. You are so talented and I really wish there were more full length stories of yours I could read, because I would definitely stay up for the next 24 hours to read them. So, you should seriously consider writing more ;) You're amazing!
Rebecca srsr chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
This was amazing, I almost thought that San and Britt would just fall apart, I would have hated that...but you brought them together again in an amazing way, making it so they are healthy but still in love, and changing Santana so she is less selfish and more in tune to Britt. I also love the fact, and I did not mention this in the chapter where San discovered her pills. San is the reason she stopped taking them... Britt chose San and that was great. :)
Rebecca chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
Damn you just keep workin it up doncha... I just realized how fucked up Glee would be in real life. I mean come on, a coach asking 2 16 yr old girls to seduce another girls boyfriend? A secret romance kept between two friends? It would have ended badly either way. I kind of hate Glee a little now. You are an excellent author.
Becky chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
*Raises eyebrow* I hope Britt doesn't meet a new romantic interest. I mean I know the relationship was unhealthy but I am sure they could work their issues out.
Rebecca chapter 22 . 10/23/2012
I am crying so much right now, this is so depressing and sad. I actually started reminds me of my relationship, but not in a bad way. I just remember when we had to take a break, and what it would be like to be totally dependent on someone (I do depend on her financially and she is there emotionally a lot) but not like this.
I love all the people in my life, and if she was in this much pain I would make sure to let her go because I love her and want her well being. It just goes to show the danger of co dependency and you have such a well documented and written story, it does explain the character of Brittany S. Pierce so well. Maybe not for the fourth season where she fakes the break down and then San dumps her...but for the other three it does. So good, the emotions are so strong and spot on. I felt for these characters even more than in the bible of faberry "Should Have Asked For Directions" You my friend have a talent for capturing the heart of the moment and making it as raw and exposed as possible. Cudos to this, it makes me love and hate britanna all at the same time and think that it might not be the healthiest relationship. :)
Missd0913 chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
YES! The perfect ending! I seriously spent my entire Sunday reading this...and I have no regrets!

There is so much I want to say about this story, but I won't bore you with my mindless ramblings. I will say that I loved the character depth and development. Especially Brittany's, since the actually show played her for the past three seasons (it's looking slightly better this season). I also love how you took your time with developing the story and giving details and background to Brittany and Santana's relationship and the events in their lives that affected everything that went down.

I am a huge fan of writing that takes me through a roller coaster of emotions, and you certainly did just that. I cried, cheered, smiled and experienced heartache as the story unfolded. You kept me hooked and you did not leave me hanging in the end. THAT makes this story just AMAZING! Ok. I'm done rambling now lol
Becky chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I love is emotional..that is sad. But it explains so much, and makes Santana look horrible.
Becky chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think that this is going to be better than Should Have Asked for Directions ;)
Missd0913 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
GOD this story is soooooo fucking GOOD! I am ADDICTED!
coleslawvinnii chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
This story was hard as hell to read, but beautiful. Thank you.
girltogirl chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
Oh, my god. I just finished reading the entire fic, and can I just say how AMAZING and perfect it really is, and how many tears I shed?

You are such a talented writer. Keep up the amazing writing.
kaboodles chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
I can't express how much happiness I felt at the end of this! Such an amazing amazing story line, and when you write pain, we flinch, and when you write happiness, we grin at our screens. You, are amazing!
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Okay, so I first read this story months ago. It's the first (and really only) Brittana story I've ever read. I was blown away enough by the heartfelt and heartBREAKING brilliance of this that I Favorited it.

This story is so well-written and beautiful; there are definitely quite a few scenes that made me cry. I just... I love it so much! Especially the ending, but just ALL OF IT.

You fleshed out each and every character beautifully. You kept them true to their canon personalities, yet added whole other layers to deepen them better than the writers bother to. I particularly love that Brittany is not just a dumb blonde cheerleader in this; "she's Half In/Half Out," so to speak, which is now my official headcanon for her.

I feel bad that I never reviewed this story when I first read it, so now that I'm reading it again (due to extra Brittana feels after the episode last night), I wanted to let you know just how much your story means to me and how much I love it. :) Namely: a whole freaking lot! :D

I just finished the first chapter again, and it's even BETTER than I remembered! Can't wait to read more again. Thanks so much for sharing this with us! :)
XOTWOD chapter 26 . 10/3/2012
I want to thank you for this story. I've read it many times by now, I have it saved in my iBooks.

Influence is a loose narrative of my life these past 16 years. Without the drugs, divorced parents, and the Sapphic love, though. I let people influence me in a way Brittany did, putting so much weight into them and letting them take care of me. It was entirely unhealthy. It was an addiction. It took two years of being away from them after moving to realize that I indeed could live without them, these former best friends of mine. It took two years to realize that I was an addict, of course not in a physically self destructive way, but in an emotional and mental way. This story helped me realize that. I was in the position of Santana. And I'll always be an addict. I'll always have the need to completely rely on someone and put stock into them, which always ends up hurting myself in the end. But it's up to me to control myself, and recognize this fault.

Thank you for this story.
Omo.King chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I know you finished writing this ages ago and I am late to the bandwagon but wow! I had a few gleeks recommend this fic to me and its been on my to-read list for ages and finally got into it last night - 8 chapters straight before I made myself put it down!

You are a seriously talented writer and I hope you are taking yourself down that path in the future! And your eye for Britt and Santana is beautiful. I am loving seeing this 'behind the scenes' aspect of their relationship and how we should have seen it in Glee.

I think I am going to be truly inspired reading this fix so thank you in advance!
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »