Reviews for Influence
TheRagingBooger chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
You have errors here and there- like w/ you forget to write a word in a sentence; that happened about 5-7 times this chapter. None the less, I like where it's going! For other stories or other chapters (I just started this so idk if it's complete) you should get a BETA. They help immensely.
TheRagingBooger chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Instant gratification- Brave New World. ;) Just finished reading that actually. It's scary how similar we are to the book, creepy in fact. Anyways, your last chapter (Ch.4) has officially gotten me hooked.
TheRagingBooger chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I'm actually not sure about how I feel about this fic. It's like, I really enjoy it, but then again, I feel...weird? I can't explain it- lack of words. For example, Santana feels like Santana, but then there are those slight exceptions where she doesn't feel like Santana. Despite by niggling feelings, I really love your writing style an use of vocabulary. Well done!
MStaerkebye chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
"Love me enough to let me go." Aaaaaaand, there goes my broken heart.
MStaerkebye chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
This... chapter... was... truly... AMAZING! Finally, the truth is out, they needed this. Reading the next chapter right away, scr*w the homework!
MStaerkebye chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
I love this story, makes my day :)
jaybullette7 chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
I reaaallllyyy loved this! It's crazy how other people's opinions and judgements can influence you as a child an even as a teenager growing up. I can see how Brittany would lose herself and turn to drugs cuz a lot of people do nowadays but I like that this story was realistic and you didn't have them like get together that day or anything. Because in real life there are struggles like that , this Is definitely one of my favorite stories! It just shows how even though they were kind of toxic to each other at the beginning they could get help and eventually be what each other needs. Anyways this is the longest review I have ever written but I felt it was necessary lol but seriously this story was amazing!
ofoursouls chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
This was the saddest, most heartbreaking Brittana fan fiction I have ever read. Thank you.
umbrellaleg chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
This was amazing. The whole story was a complete comfort- things started out rough and there were many obstacles, but in the end everyone turned out where they were supposed to be and with whom they were supposed to be with. That's what made this tale real for me. Thank you so much for sharing this! I loved reading and learning from it.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
This story was amazing. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
I am in love with this story. Just wanted to let you know.
mine11 chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
It is officially 5 in the morning and my eyes burn from crying so much. Thank you for that...I think. This was probably one of the best stories I've read, ever. And I read a lot...a LOT. You are so talented and I really wish there were more full length stories of yours I could read, because I would definitely stay up for the next 24 hours to read them. So, you should seriously consider writing more ;) You're amazing!
Rebecca srsr chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
This was amazing, I almost thought that San and Britt would just fall apart, I would have hated that...but you brought them together again in an amazing way, making it so they are healthy but still in love, and changing Santana so she is less selfish and more in tune to Britt. I also love the fact, and I did not mention this in the chapter where San discovered her pills. San is the reason she stopped taking them... Britt chose San and that was great. :)
Rebecca chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
Damn you just keep workin it up doncha... I just realized how fucked up Glee would be in real life. I mean come on, a coach asking 2 16 yr old girls to seduce another girls boyfriend? A secret romance kept between two friends? It would have ended badly either way. I kind of hate Glee a little now. You are an excellent author.
Becky chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
*Raises eyebrow* I hope Britt doesn't meet a new romantic interest. I mean I know the relationship was unhealthy but I am sure they could work their issues out.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »