Reviews for Influence
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
BEAUTIFUL. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.
TooManyFandomsToAbbreviate chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
So I have spent hours just reading this story and I can honestly say I do not regret it AT ALL. This story was just amazing. Thank you so much for writing this and giving me something interesting to read. Oh and btw the epilogue was simply perfection. I literally cried when I finished. Again thank you so much for being an incredible author and creating this equally incredible story.
Knockoutttt13 chapter 26 . 7/8/2012
I'm not gonna lie, a few times in the beginning I was going to stop reading because I just wasn't hooked. So after I took a break and came back to the story and read it all the way through I have come to the conclusion that this is one of the best fanfictions ever written.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
I've heard a lot about this fic, so i decided to read, and i finish in 2 days, to prove you how much i like it!Well written, really interesting story,i mean really awesome!Congrats!Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
You should check the top comment in this Youtube video
watch?vd_0LMpycXFg (Rosi Golan - Come Around (lyrics))
SA chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
your story makes me sad .. and wet
I'mTheQuinn chapter 26 . 6/21/2012
Wow. I've got to say that this story is .. unbelievable. Really, it amazed me ! You can't even imagine how much I cried for the poor Brittany, I sincerely need to thank you for this wonderful fiction, now I see things a bit differently, and I'm grateful for that. And I have to add that you really have a gift, I'm not even English and I had to translate like one word out of five, but I still was so touched by this. Genuinely, thank you
law3n chapter 26 . 6/20/2012
pfioooooooooooo! Thats was emotional to say the least, i feel like i've run a whole marathon in apnea. You revel angst, well i'll say you excel in it. This was so perfectly wrote, i normally don't like description, my mind always fly too far and i got distracted, but there was just the fair amount. You brought me to nausea, tears, a tense to the very core of my spine and finally i was breathing again with a giant grin. A roller coaster of emotions. As much as it was puuurfect, it'll stand to humour/romance kind, this is so drainy! A million thanks for your story.
fastforwarddd chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
This story was just effing brilliant. It took me two days or so to read it and it honestly affected my life because I didn't want to put it down.

I usually hate reading first person narrative but this one is the ONE story that has changed my mind.

Brilliant.
AdelaideGleek chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
I love it!
Erica Cas chapter 26 . 6/7/2012
Wow... your story was so difficult to read. Not in a bad way, but in a makes-me-over-think way. It was incredibly emotional and heart breaking. But oh so beautiful. I was scared for nearly 20 chapters. Because your story is so real and possible. Sometimes we love too much. God, well done! And your ending was amazing. Thank you for sharing your words.
Erica Cas chapter 26 . 6/7/2012
mmm8 chapter 26 . 6/4/2012
Aww yay! I loved it! It was beautiful!
mmm8 chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Although I'm only halfway through this, I cannot keep reading without reviewing.

Your depiction of Brittany and her loopiness in canon are amazing! I know that since you finished this before season 3 aired, that you may betray canon a bit if Brittana end up together, but I don't care. Prescription abuse is such a heavy subject and could be over-done having Britt discovered and put in rehab etc, but so far I am captivated by this and admire the direction you've taken.

I'm sure I'll sing your praises at the end as well!
IAmUnicornx chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
I know this story has been up here for a while now, but I discovered it only a few days ago and it's wonderful. Absolutely the best fanfiction I have ever red. I will probably do very bad on my finals this week because of this story... But still, so well done!
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »