Reviews for Influence
Mia Awesome chapter 26 . 5/26/2012
How come I never dead this before ? :O Hahaha. This is awesome. Made me cry, laugh, blushed :p Thanks :)
cass14 chapter 25 . 5/26/2012
I can't believe I'm only now finding this story, it was the most intense story I've ever read, soo amazing it made me cry like a baby several times, but I'm glad u ended it like you did! Thanks so much for an this story! :) xx
chipperdyke chapter 26 . 5/24/2012
jeez. well it's been a while since you finished this, but i finally did, too. what a great story. I'm gonna go back and read the juicy parts for funsies :)

super depressing but somewhere up pretty high on my favorite fanfics ever list :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
hope to see more
kp83 chapter 26 . 5/23/2012
Words can not express how much this story has affected me! I have been on an emotional roller coaster since I started reading this wonderful and beautifully written story. I am so glad that Britt and Santana worked on their issues and found themselves and each other, and found happiness together after all this pain and drama. I think Santana was right, these two have an epic love and this was such a great love story! Thank you so so much for giving us this. I know I will be reading this story again!
Devon chapter 26 . 5/22/2012
I have to admit, I had to work today at 9 am, and I started reading this story at 11 pm last night, I pulled a mostly all nighter because I was so entranced in this story. You had me in tears, you had me laughing, you made butterflies in my stomach. This is THE most beautiful story I have ever read, and you wrote it with such raw talent, and conviction that I could feel every word. Thank you.
Cristina chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
My gosh it was torture reading this. I wanted to stop like 5 times because I couldn't stand all the hurt coming through the words.

I have to thank you for a wonderful ending!

Thanks.
Alexis chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
You are a lyrical genius and I am taking my invisible hat off for you. Your story kept me up all night and I don't regret it. Bless your brilliant mind.
Wiz In Training chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Fuck you, you know. It's 2 in the morning, and I'm such a fucking emotional mess right now. And then my eyes hurt. Not only because of how fucking painful to my little shipper heart this fic is, but... the way some of the chapters reminded me of my own personal problems... anyways, I decided to give this a try because it's all over the internet (or Tumblr), and I really wanted to catch up on awesome fics, so. It amuses me how much terrifyingly angsty this is, but at the same it's... addictive. I've noticed there is something about this that draws people in, seeing as how it has so many, I don't know what word to put in, fans.

You made a really good job on this fic, and I'd give you a tight cyber hug (because I really need it right now, thank you) or I'd shout, "I love you" but you'd not want a stranger do both of that things so uhm, I applaud you and pat you on your shoulder and you're added to my list of my favorite authors (yep I've read some of your works). :)
Hayley chapter 24 . 5/17/2012
You had me untill the end. It was so good. so perfect. untill the end. i think your descision to let britt stay out of Lima and away from santana was awful. they ARE soul mates. (santana and brittany) and i think your story was lovely i totaly disagree. brittany needs santana.
Hazelstar chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
Beautiful. For a moment, I was worried that Britt and Santana wouldn't get together
WankyKatniss chapter 26 . 5/11/2012
I've been reading this for the last week, and now I'm finished. Never has a story ever made me feel so much. I was elated when they told each other that they were in love, and I cried my eyes out when Santana wasn't allowed to see Brittany anymore. I was even angry at Erica, only because I love Brittana so much and I couldn't stand to read about them with other people. And then in that last chapter, when Santana said, "I want to be with you." and they kissed, I felt all of the angst and sadness that this story caused disappear. This is a truly amazing story, written by an amazing author. Thank you for giving us all a new perspective on so many things.

P.S. Best. Epilogue. Ever.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/10/2012
I don't even know where to start here...I have grown emotionally attached to this story the past week or so i have been reading it...i get like that with a lot of things so its sad when they , this has finally come to an end. I want to thank you for such an amazing story and the time you took into writing it. You are extremely talented and wish you the best with everything in your life. Truly a Beautiful Story :) x
Guest chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
This chapter killed me...
Guest chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
You have left me in tears with this chapter..it was so amazing, but my poor heart can't take it haha
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »