Reviews for Influence
Becky chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I love this...it is emotional..that is sad. But it explains so much, and makes Santana look horrible.
Becky chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think that this is going to be better than Should Have Asked for Directions ;)
Missd0913 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
GOD this story is soooooo fucking GOOD! I am ADDICTED!
coleslawvinnii chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
This story was hard as hell to read, but beautiful. Thank you.
girltogirl chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
Oh, my god. I just finished reading the entire fic, and can I just say how AMAZING and perfect it really is, and how many tears I shed?

You are such a talented writer. Keep up the amazing writing.
kaboodles chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
I can't express how much happiness I felt at the end of this! Such an amazing amazing story line, and when you write pain, we flinch, and when you write happiness, we grin at our screens. You, are amazing!
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Okay, so I first read this story months ago. It's the first (and really only) Brittana story I've ever read. I was blown away enough by the heartfelt and heartBREAKING brilliance of this that I Favorited it.

This story is so well-written and beautiful; there are definitely quite a few scenes that made me cry. I just... I love it so much! Especially the ending, but just ALL OF IT.

You fleshed out each and every character beautifully. You kept them true to their canon personalities, yet added whole other layers to deepen them better than the writers bother to. I particularly love that Brittany is not just a dumb blonde cheerleader in this; "she's Half In/Half Out," so to speak, which is now my official headcanon for her.

I feel bad that I never reviewed this story when I first read it, so now that I'm reading it again (due to extra Brittana feels after the episode last night), I wanted to let you know just how much your story means to me and how much I love it. :) Namely: a whole freaking lot! :D

I just finished the first chapter again, and it's even BETTER than I remembered! Can't wait to read more again. Thanks so much for sharing this with us! :)
XOTWOD chapter 26 . 10/3/2012
I want to thank you for this story. I've read it many times by now, I have it saved in my iBooks.

Influence is a loose narrative of my life these past 16 years. Without the drugs, divorced parents, and the Sapphic love, though. I let people influence me in a way Brittany did, putting so much weight into them and letting them take care of me. It was entirely unhealthy. It was an addiction. It took two years of being away from them after moving to realize that I indeed could live without them, these former best friends of mine. It took two years to realize that I was an addict, of course not in a physically self destructive way, but in an emotional and mental way. This story helped me realize that. I was in the position of Santana. And I'll always be an addict. I'll always have the need to completely rely on someone and put stock into them, which always ends up hurting myself in the end. But it's up to me to control myself, and recognize this fault.

Thank you for this story.
Omo.King chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I know you finished writing this ages ago and I am late to the bandwagon but wow! I had a few gleeks recommend this fic to me and its been on my to-read list for ages and finally got into it last night - 8 chapters straight before I made myself put it down!

You are a seriously talented writer and I hope you are taking yourself down that path in the future! And your eye for Britt and Santana is beautiful. I am loving seeing this 'behind the scenes' aspect of their relationship and how we should have seen it in Glee.

I think I am going to be truly inspired reading this fix so thank you in advance!
WankyBrittanaLover chapter 26 . 9/30/2012
This was beautiful. Perfect. Touching. Loving. It was perfection. You are an amazing author, never stop writing. You have left me speechless.. But all I'm going to say is.. Thank u for giving me the strengths to deal with my own problems. Thank you
Shambam chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
I have just recently started watching Glee and I am so into it. Brittany and Santana are my favorite. This story, I cannot describe the meaning of this story to you. I laughed, screamed, and cried through this hole story. The most amazing Fanfic I have ever read. It goes beyond a fanfic actually. I see you as someone who so gratefully deserves a chance to show this to everyone. I am just astounded at how well thought of this is. I connected to the characters on a high level, because I can connect to them on several things That's why I love this pairing so much. They give me hope even though it is fiction. I found this story 4 and a half hours ago...I did not stop reading until I finished. It is truly amazing. I found myself reflecting on everything for a solid 15 minutes. The struggle and love in this story is so perfectly scripted that I fell in love. How you did it so well I can only answer with the fact that you are a writing god. I honestly would pay for this story if it were published. I would love to meet you and discuss your thoughts throughout. No matter how many times I try to compliment this story, it will never fully display my Love for it. God...I am just speechless. Thank you, thank you for writing this, it was just one of the most amazing things I have ever read. Here you are 2 years later after finishing, still getting praise. I applaud you, I even think I may love you hahaha. Just beautiful work, oh my goodness. I will remember this story forever, I will tell my friends and link you as much as I can, you deserve it. (I still don't think I expressed myself all the way but I hope you get the gist)
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
A remarkable story. Couldn't stop reading it. I'll carry it in my heart for a long time to come. Thank you seems a paltry way to express my deep respect and appreciation for the story you've told, but they're the only words I have.
Bubblineh chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
This is the best fanfiction i have ever read, it is so full of emotion! Congratulations
lagurl chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
Epic, amazing, haunting, powerful are just some words to discribe this story of yours. Thank you for writing it. This has been the only story I have read twice from start to finished and it was even more powerful the second time around. I seriously can't express just how much I loved Influence in this little text box on my phone! One thing I know for sure, please write another Brittina Fic soon! Please come back, the Brittina fanfiction world needs you! Much love and respect.
-LA
S3cretLifeOf chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this was one of the best fanfic i had ever read! i'm not usually one to write reviews, but this story was so powerful on so many levels i just had to tell you! thank you once again for this beautiful piece of work :)
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »