Reviews for Influence
Brittandsan4evs chapter 26 . 8/19/2012
Wow, I loved this, what an amazing way to end, thank you so much for wrighting this story.
whyyesitscar chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
fucking...shit.

god. just.

sometimes, i think, people give a lot of weight to the ability of things to render them speechless. and sometimes it's warranted and sometimes it's melodramatic because there are a lot of times when we're speechless. we're speechless when we're quiet; when we're alone; when we're sleeping; when we're stumped. so it's not always a meaningful thing, finding yourself absent words. or at least not as universally meaningful as it's come to represent.

tonight i'm speechless simply because all of the perfect words i would need to praise this story are in the story itself. it is its own evidence. (that may be circular logic, but oh, what a magnificent circle).

you know that feeling you get when someone asks you to explain your favorite song and you just can't, but in the best way?

that's what this story is.
TheAssphrodite001 chapter 26 . 8/16/2012
This was an amazing story. I actually cried, wow. Love it, love brittana. 3
PAenglishMA chapter 26 . 8/16/2012
I have a double bachelors in English language and composition and creative writing, a masters in English literature... I don't think I'd consider myself a "Gleek"? And I honestly am not entirely sure how I stumbled upon this beautiful work or words a emotions and language... I don't list my educatin to brag, merely as background, so you might imagine all that I've read and written in my 34 tears ... This had me so completely swarme and swollen with every emotion possible, I literally stayed up all night, because the pressure in my chest, the aching in my heart, the questions in my mind, the joy in me from reading this, from feeling this were too intense to close my eyes. Perhaps I need to read more than I already have? But this leaves me so gasping for air, clawing at nothingness for words to tell myself how I feel... Even now I know these words are falling pathetically short of what I had originally set out to write... Thank you, thank you, thank you ... Regardless of if I knew these two as TV characters, they could have been completely fabricated, and I still would have fallen head over heels in love with them, their friends, their lives, their drama, and their love. This will stay with me, in all honesty, forever. And if I never read a truer, braver, more honest, more gut wrenching, heart aching, soul stirring tale of truth, of pure beauty; it would be too soon. Thank you.
louchie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. What a story That was so... Powerful, strong, perfect...
I read a review that said it was the best love story ever written. I totally agree.
I don't even have words to explain how this story maked me feel.
Watching Brittany going down like this, talking to herself and getting more addicted day by day was something. And when Santana discovered it, oh my God, my heart skipped several beats. When she left, I cried. So much.
The way you described Brittany's thoughts was amazing. It felt real.
I think you should write a book, a love story or something. (I don't know, maybe you already did ?) I would totally but it. I mean, it's not some random thing that your story is one of the famest brittana fic. You deserve this, to be "famous" and everything.
So, good job, and continue like this, you'll make thousands of people happy :)
Ascoeur chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
:D!
Ascoeur chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
:o!
Ascoeur chapter 22 . 8/13/2012
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
I am in tears (Good ones)!
Thank you!x
FelixFelicis009 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I love Brittana so much and it crushes me to read this. This is absolutely the best written, most intricate love story ever. Not even the best fanfiction. The best love story. MY GOD, to think there was a time when I told myself I had to stop reading stuff like this. THANK YOU.
ChibiSwag chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
Fucking Spectacular.

They say cursing is for those who lack the mental capacity or vocabulary to use other words. And I agree. After reading this story, this JOURNEY, wow.

My mind is blown, excellent piece of work.
brilliantbritooobsessed chapter 26 . 8/4/2012
So I just read all of this in two days and wow. What a journey. Thank you so much for this. I absolutely adored every heart breaking moment. I cried more then I'd care to admit. Your music choice was flawless (my favorite was Where I Stood). I seriously am deeply moved by this fic. Thank you. I mean it.
Gleek-girl2103 chapter 26 . 8/3/2012
so neeeed to do a sequel!:))
Rawr chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Loved this so much. You have kept me up reading in my bed so many nights now. I truly can't sleep without reading some of this. It's very very well written, has a lot of character development. You know, I can never take Brittany seriously because of the way she is portrayed but you've made me see so much more in her. Such a complex character! Both of them. Thank you, it's an amazing fanfic.
RiseAboveIt chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I've read this story all the way through twice and have debated with myself whether I want to experience all the feels for a third time...but it's so GOOD! My only regret is not ordering my copy of the book version of this when the author made it available. I was incredibly upset when I couldn't find the link for it anymore. I would've loved for one of my friends to read it and show her how many amazing writers are hiding around fandoms such as these. This story really does mean so much to me. :-(
1,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »