Reviews for Influence
lagurl chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
Epic, amazing, haunting, powerful are just some words to discribe this story of yours. Thank you for writing it. This has been the only story I have read twice from start to finished and it was even more powerful the second time around. I seriously can't express just how much I loved Influence in this little text box on my phone! One thing I know for sure, please write another Brittina Fic soon! Please come back, the Brittina fanfiction world needs you! Much love and respect.
-LA
S3cretLifeOf chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this was one of the best fanfic i had ever read! i'm not usually one to write reviews, but this story was so powerful on so many levels i just had to tell you! thank you once again for this beautiful piece of work :)
Justmelis chapter 26 . 9/15/2012
I know I'm late to this story but I have never felt so many emotions while reading a story. Incredible!
kinini chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
one of the best stories i've read. awesome, beyond awesome. thankyou!
Artline chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
Just want to say that you're an absolute amazing author.
Your story has got me laughing, crying, shouting in frustration. Maybe a lot of crying involved.
It's the most amazing glee story I have ever read.
I like to thank you for all the effort you have placed into this story, it has truly touched our hearts and gave us deeper perpestive into certain things.
aimee chapter 26 . 9/3/2012
thank you so much for writing this story
just.a.dreamer.named.jay chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
Wow just wow :D
Guest chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
Simply amazing. So glad for the happy ending!
Me chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
I'm new to reading glee/brittana ffics but goddamn this is so heartbreaking. After that last chapter I'm still playing Adele on a continuous loop as I read more this is too good
madisonschembri chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
i love the way u write your stories
Brittandsan4evs chapter 26 . 8/19/2012
Wow, I loved this, what an amazing way to end, thank you so much for wrighting this story.
whyyesitscar chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
fucking...shit.

god. just.

sometimes, i think, people give a lot of weight to the ability of things to render them speechless. and sometimes it's warranted and sometimes it's melodramatic because there are a lot of times when we're speechless. we're speechless when we're quiet; when we're alone; when we're sleeping; when we're stumped. so it's not always a meaningful thing, finding yourself absent words. or at least not as universally meaningful as it's come to represent.

tonight i'm speechless simply because all of the perfect words i would need to praise this story are in the story itself. it is its own evidence. (that may be circular logic, but oh, what a magnificent circle).

you know that feeling you get when someone asks you to explain your favorite song and you just can't, but in the best way?

that's what this story is.
TheAssphrodite001 chapter 26 . 8/16/2012
This was an amazing story. I actually cried, wow. Love it, love brittana. 3
PAenglishMA chapter 26 . 8/16/2012
I have a double bachelors in English language and composition and creative writing, a masters in English literature... I don't think I'd consider myself a "Gleek"? And I honestly am not entirely sure how I stumbled upon this beautiful work or words a emotions and language... I don't list my educatin to brag, merely as background, so you might imagine all that I've read and written in my 34 tears ... This had me so completely swarme and swollen with every emotion possible, I literally stayed up all night, because the pressure in my chest, the aching in my heart, the questions in my mind, the joy in me from reading this, from feeling this were too intense to close my eyes. Perhaps I need to read more than I already have? But this leaves me so gasping for air, clawing at nothingness for words to tell myself how I feel... Even now I know these words are falling pathetically short of what I had originally set out to write... Thank you, thank you, thank you ... Regardless of if I knew these two as TV characters, they could have been completely fabricated, and I still would have fallen head over heels in love with them, their friends, their lives, their drama, and their love. This will stay with me, in all honesty, forever. And if I never read a truer, braver, more honest, more gut wrenching, heart aching, soul stirring tale of truth, of pure beauty; it would be too soon. Thank you.
louchie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. What a story That was so... Powerful, strong, perfect...
I read a review that said it was the best love story ever written. I totally agree.
I don't even have words to explain how this story maked me feel.
Watching Brittany going down like this, talking to herself and getting more addicted day by day was something. And when Santana discovered it, oh my God, my heart skipped several beats. When she left, I cried. So much.
The way you described Brittany's thoughts was amazing. It felt real.
I think you should write a book, a love story or something. (I don't know, maybe you already did ?) I would totally but it. I mean, it's not some random thing that your story is one of the famest brittana fic. You deserve this, to be "famous" and everything.
So, good job, and continue like this, you'll make thousands of people happy :)
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »