Reviews for Influence
fiores1022 chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
Wow! I read the entire story in 3 days and thats because i had to stop reading while at work :s one of the most amazing things ive read. Truly inspiring and very well written; loved it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
This is breathtaking, and even better than many books I have read. The story is brilliant, the writing is brilliant and it left me crying as I read the last few chapters of this story. It got me so hooked that I finished it in two days. Definitely one of the best writing I've seen so far :-)
L.H. Knox chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
This story has been amazing. I found it really awesome seeing Brittany in this light. Thanks for the fic :)
Cierra chapter 26 . 7/22/2012
Amazing story. it was just wow. so powerful. thank you so much for the amazing read. 3
Ikurus chapter 26 . 7/21/2012
I do not have the words to describe how much i felt when i read this story, how wrapped up and a part of the Brit and San i felt, how much i felt for them. And most amazingly, i never once felt the desire to put myself into the story or change it, and for me that is absolutely incredibly rare and wonderful.

So i give you my heartfelt thank you for writing this completely amazing breathtaking story and sharing it with the world.

I wish you the very best.
poario chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow. This story was an emotional rollercoaster.
I loved it, you are a really talented author.
It hurts me to say it, but I didn't think that Santana deserved Brittany in the end. She completley screwed up Brittany's life.
But soul mates are soul mates, I guess. & Brittana are soul mates.
ibiancai chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWE OMIGOOOOD THAT WAS SOO im crying again lol (favorited)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
BEAUTIFUL. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.
TooManyFandomsToAbbreviate chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
So I have spent hours just reading this story and I can honestly say I do not regret it AT ALL. This story was just amazing. Thank you so much for writing this and giving me something interesting to read. Oh and btw the epilogue was simply perfection. I literally cried when I finished. Again thank you so much for being an incredible author and creating this equally incredible story.
Knockoutttt13 chapter 26 . 7/8/2012
I'm not gonna lie, a few times in the beginning I was going to stop reading because I just wasn't hooked. So after I took a break and came back to the story and read it all the way through I have come to the conclusion that this is one of the best fanfictions ever written.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
I've heard a lot about this fic, so i decided to read, and i finish in 2 days, to prove you how much i like it!Well written, really interesting story,i mean really awesome!Congrats!Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
You should check the top comment in this Youtube video
watch?vd_0LMpycXFg (Rosi Golan - Come Around (lyrics))
SA chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
your story makes me sad .. and wet
I'mTheQuinn chapter 26 . 6/21/2012
Wow. I've got to say that this story is .. unbelievable. Really, it amazed me ! You can't even imagine how much I cried for the poor Brittany, I sincerely need to thank you for this wonderful fiction, now I see things a bit differently, and I'm grateful for that. And I have to add that you really have a gift, I'm not even English and I had to translate like one word out of five, but I still was so touched by this. Genuinely, thank you
law3n chapter 26 . 6/20/2012
pfioooooooooooo! Thats was emotional to say the least, i feel like i've run a whole marathon in apnea. You revel angst, well i'll say you excel in it. This was so perfectly wrote, i normally don't like description, my mind always fly too far and i got distracted, but there was just the fair amount. You brought me to nausea, tears, a tense to the very core of my spine and finally i was breathing again with a giant grin. A roller coaster of emotions. As much as it was puuurfect, it'll stand to humour/romance kind, this is so drainy! A million thanks for your story.
1,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »