Reviews for Influence
Retro vixen chapter 26 . 3/3/2012
By the far the BEST story I have read so fa. Full of drama real love and it made you feel what all the characters actually felt. It was just amazing.
fanficadorer chapter 26 . 3/1/2012
So I'm reading 4 other fanfic stories about Brittana, right now, and I still can't get over this story. It gives me chills when I think about it. I'll probably read it again. When I hear this song ("This Love" by The Veronicas) it reminds me of Brittany and Santana in this story.
mila chapter 26 . 3/1/2012
OMG. Its 4am and I just finished it. I cried so much it has got to be unhealthy. I love this story.
budds chapter 26 . 2/27/2012
Omg this was such an amazing fanfiction. Beautifully written, it brought me to tears and tore my heart from all the pain as well as warming it up from all the sweetness. I loved this story so much, dont ever stop writing...EVER!

I was a little confused at the end in the epilogue when she said she "finished" and was done. I wasnt exactly sure what she meant D:

Still amazing
Myra10 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I just started but I like itsl so far
Pridemunkeyz chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
I have never been so happy to impulsively start reading a story because of a funny summary. (Was scrolling through a Brittana/HeYa thread.)

This story is beautiful, emotions bursting at the seam, yet packaged carefully. It really gives an insight not just on addicts, but humans in general. I can't really clarify what I feel about this story but damnit you made me cry!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
I swear my favorite side characters are Brittany's mom and Kurt :)
fanficadorer chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
All I can say is BRILLIANT! Beautiful story, love, well developed characters, emotions, everything. The best story I've ever read. You scared me when you mentioned you were breaking canon and I thought BRITTANA was no longer but I should have known they are always endgame. thanks so much:)
Kayla chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
Is it possible to literally fall in love with a story? Cause I think I just did with this.

Absolutely mind-blowing how well you wrote this. The way you wrote the characters is the way I would think of them actually acting and reacting and stuff in the show. You also did a beautiful job with details in the story, to the point where I would feel for the characters, and imagine exactly what they did or how they felt. Absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing this! 3
Stella chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Just thank you so much.
ForeverBliss chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
This has got to be THE best Glee fanfic I have ever read. I've read it over and over and over again.. Wow, seriously where can I buy your book?
Sophie chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
My favorite quote from this story is: You want the viscera. The blood – my blood – poured out, so willingly and graciously given. I offer it to you, and hope that might take from it strength.

It gives me so many feels, I can't even describe.

This story is so fantastically written and well thought out. I applaud you. No other has been able to really touch my heart so profoundly. It's perfect.
xNoThInGnEsSx chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
after chapter 22, i wanted to stop reading a hurl my laptop across the room. i couldn't believe the pain and separation you put them through. i'm glad i told myself to continue reading til the end. such an amazing fic
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 2/13/2012
Your writing is intensely analytical, and that's not something I regularly find in stories. It fits though. You did a really good job. When you read a story all out, it's hard to really say everything there is to say, but, I think I'll try.

The drug addiction Brittany had seems to have fueled the stories plot just as much as her love for Santana did. But as I see it, there was probably a lot to be told for her recovery, and honestly that is probably where there was more story to be told that was merely brushed past in the epilogue. I understand that the story would have dragged on forever if you really when on with this, and that is something you probably didn't want to do, but there are certain things that I felt just got brushed underneath the carpet - like how she managed to reconnect with Santana, or how she came to terms with who she was. I get it though: that could have been a whole other story and what you dealt with in this story was just as crucial.

Next, while you were dealing mainly with Brittany and her character, I feel like you missed a lot of opportunities with the growth of Santana. I know that everything was through the eyes of Brittany, but I feel like Santana's changes could have been addressed a little more heavily. Then again, you've already created one fantastically dynamic character and I think you might have put us into overload if you had managed two.

I feel like I'm tearing you down in this review, but I don't really want to come across that way. This story is one of the few that actually touches on something that I actually find easy to get lost pondering and thinking about - and that to me is always the primary goal of telling a story. If it doesn't make you react to the situations and try and work out the situations in you head and why the character act the way they do it's falls flat. You've managed to make the story so very human and it's incredible.

Alright, I'm going to go sleep. 5 am is not a time to be reading stories - no matter how incredible they happen to be. I honestly wish I had found this sooner, because I just adore the story. Thank you for writing it and posting it for us.
ZombiePenguin15 chapter 26 . 2/12/2012
This story is perfection itself! An amazing Journey that has astounded and touched my heart... I have to say that each chapter brightened my day no matter how bad it was, i could always come home at the end of the day and read this and i would just happily float away!

Thankyou so much for sharing this, It was truly an amazing experience xoxo

Brittana xo