Reviews for Influence
MarJho19 chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
Oh my GOD! I'm craying here! Muchas Gracias por escribir such beatiful story... Pufff i'm such a mess rn. 10hrs leyendote, valiĆ³ la pena cada hora!

Xx from Venezuela.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
God your story was so good. So real... So intense.
I felt so much thanks to you..

Oh and by the way you just kill me with the "you promised me you never let me go" . Thank you so much!

W.
Eliza chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
I realise it's been years since this story has been published, but i want you to know that while i stumbled across these captivating chapters entirely by accident, im so glad that I did. Thankyou so much for this and congratulations on being the author of the most beautiful story i've ever read.
laladarkstring chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
This story is beyond beautiful. I cried more than enough to tell that this story touched my life. I never thought I'll that much again after "Color" but there is this, made me cry like a child. Everything about this story is beautiful. I hope you can still read this review because you deserved to be praise. Thank you for sharing this story and ever get tired of writing, you have such a wonderful talent.
laladarkstring chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
I don't know if I could handle Chapter 24.
kristine chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
I remember reading this fic a year or two ago and to this day it is my favorite version of Britt and probably my favorite fic ever.
brittanaisendgameforever chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
Wow is all I can say...This has been the most amazing fic i've ever read! Great job!
faithe14 chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
I read this about a year ago, it was the first fanfiction I'd ever read actually. Just had to come back to it! By far my favorite version of Brittany ever written. I fell in love with this story and style of writing, it's so moving. The only fanfiction that has ever made me cry :')
Mcmeg29 chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
This entire story has left me in tears. I thought things would never get better until I read the epilogue. Now I can't stop crying tears of joy. Thank you for writing such a powerful story, and please continue to write. You have an amazing gift.
leilahni chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
I know you wrote this a few years ago but I have to say omg this was amazing, I've never read something so heartbreaking but bittersweet and that makes you think twice about everything. I just wanted to say you area great writer please keep going.
worshipsheetal chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
awesome!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
This story was pretty awful if you're not a Brittany stan. Santana was treated so poorly throughout the entire thing and isn't it ironic that even though Brittany was the addict, Santana was the bad guy? The one that deserved falling in love with someone like Brittany, who was a violent addict that was fucking someone else the entire time she was at rehab while Santana was healing alone?
lemon-rind chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
God. I loved this. Had to come back to it.
smartass26 chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
Wow this is an amazing piece of writing. The plot, the dialogue, the emotions. Beautifully written. I am lost for words to describe the ending mayb bec emotions is running high right now. Honesty for a moment it got me worried with the other girl. You r an amazing writer. Thanks for taking the time to share this story with us.
Hot stuff chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
Aww. At first I really didn't like this fic because I love brittany and hated the idea of her on drugs but after seeing so many brittana fanfiction websites with this title I decided to give it a try and I skipped to chapter 22 and read till the end and I fell in love with this story and didn't even read the whole thing. Your truly a gifted writer and you reminded me why I love brittana in the first place, even through the hardships they face they'll still be brittana and you can't really do anything but love that so thank you.
1,789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »