Reviews for Influence
ROCK01 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
whereismystory chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
This story is breathtaking. The Brittana writers never fail to amaze me. I'm speechless at the moment.
Sandy chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
Amazing story! You have awesome writing skills!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
I just reread this for the first time in years and it's still just as good the second. I love how you write Brittana and this Brittany is so unique.
G.R chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
I cried so much during this story, and it will always be one of the most amazing Brittana fanfictions I have ever read. You have extreme talent, don't ever stop doing what you do. Absolutely amazing.
fireman12468 chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
4evamuzic chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
This story was so heartwrenching and beatiful it was truthful and written so well
Kali-blue chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
I'm not sure i liked it. That said i was rivetted and not in rubber necking past a car crash kind of way. The experience was hard and the writing challenging. Reading through her fog and being there when she came out the other side made it seem more realistic. I think the adults failed these two in many ways by not seeing them and they learned ways to hide themselves and their pain in unhealthy ways. Doing the work to get sober and stronger and more self reliant was key to Britt and Santana being together. Overall it was learning and growing experience, just not an easy or typical read.

Thanks for sharing your creativity and words. kali
Guest chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
I cant tell you how amazing and beautiful this was... I have cried so many times with this story... Thank you!
accountkiller1001 chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
This has to be the most intense, heartbreaking and hopefully story I've ever read. You write so eloquently of how easy it is to get lost as humans, even when loved. It was awful but so true when Santana and Brittany had to be apart. Great piece, thanks for writing such a beautiful and heartwrenching story!
losttteenager chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
THAT WAS SO BEAUTFUL. I can't breathe ;-;
JacAl-BRP chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
ManoucheFR chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
I've never commented or reviewed any story before and God knows I read a lot of them in the past 6 months. I know you've written this story a long time ago and don't even know if you'll get or read this message but I just wanted to let you know that even after this long, people are still reading your story and may I just say: WOOOOOOOOW!
I actually have no words for it. I know it's stupid as I'm the one reviewing but you left me speechless! Truly! It just seemed so real and true and right! I don't know how you managed to write this story but just wanted to say "don't ever stop writing" because even if in this case (related to your story) I'm not an addict, I relied so much to your story, i'm actually surprising myself saying that!
Well, sorry but just needed to thank you and to congratulate you one more time!
Hope you're still doing good!
Your new number one fan :) :)
Dextra chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
I started reading this a while ago, but I only got to around chapter 10. Now I'm reading it again, the whole thing this time, and I only have one thing to say: GOD DAMN IT!
Liz O chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
Oh My Goodness. I could write a whole book about how this story has changed my view on relationships, on love, on lies, on decait, on trust... and addicts.
Thank you so much for spending so much time giving to the world this wonderful story. You have a talent for the narrative, and not once did I expect the turn of events that you had panned out. Although this is close to a whole two years after you put a final touch to you editing, your story still rings true, despite what Glee turned out to be in the end. Yet Brittany and Santana wil always share this story, regardless of what transpires on screen. We know it, and that's all that matters ;)
I think moving away from the canon was the best thing to do, however sticking to the story long enough kept us happy Glee watchers satisfied. But as you said yourself, to give a satisfying end to this story in particular, you had to break away from what was being shown as part of a teenage revival musical series.
I could go on and on, but I have been scolded more than once by my friends for being rambly. So I'm just going to cut the slack and just say what I want to say. Thank you - so much. It HAS been an amazing run and I hope that future generations will latch on to this story as I have thanks to the wonders of internet and fanfic searching. I hope you pursue in the area of story writing and that I will be intelligent enough to spot the day that you have something published under any shape or form. I don't know if you are still at NYU or not, but a great writer emerged from there (not only, your upbringing also being a big influence). Finally, I don't know if you will read this, and I don't know if I will ever get to know if you ever did, but it makes me happy to have written this to you. From one lecture to another, it was a blast. Until the next one I read from you, keep it strong. Mille mercis.
1,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »