Reviews for Influence
faithe14 chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
I read this about a year ago, it was the first fanfiction I'd ever read actually. Just had to come back to it! By far my favorite version of Brittany ever written. I fell in love with this story and style of writing, it's so moving. The only fanfiction that has ever made me cry :')
MusicMegXoxo chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
This entire story has left me in tears. I thought things would never get better until I read the epilogue. Now I can't stop crying tears of joy. Thank you for writing such a powerful story, and please continue to write. You have an amazing gift.
leilahni chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
I know you wrote this a few years ago but I have to say omg this was amazing, I've never read something so heartbreaking but bittersweet and that makes you think twice about everything. I just wanted to say you area great writer please keep going.
worshipsheetal chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
awesome!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
This story was pretty awful if you're not a Brittany stan. Santana was treated so poorly throughout the entire thing and isn't it ironic that even though Brittany was the addict, Santana was the bad guy? The one that deserved falling in love with someone like Brittany, who was a violent addict that was fucking someone else the entire time she was at rehab while Santana was healing alone?
lemon-rind chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
God. I loved this. Had to come back to it.
smartass26 chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
Wow this is an amazing piece of writing. The plot, the dialogue, the emotions. Beautifully written. I am lost for words to describe the ending mayb bec emotions is running high right now. Honesty for a moment it got me worried with the other girl. You r an amazing writer. Thanks for taking the time to share this story with us.
Hot stuff chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
Aww. At first I really didn't like this fic because I love brittany and hated the idea of her on drugs but after seeing so many brittana fanfiction websites with this title I decided to give it a try and I skipped to chapter 22 and read till the end and I fell in love with this story and didn't even read the whole thing. Your truly a gifted writer and you reminded me why I love brittana in the first place, even through the hardships they face they'll still be brittana and you can't really do anything but love that so thank you.
Nayaholic90 chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
Omg this was so beautiful :')
sanekittens chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
OHMERGAWD! THIS STORY WAS WOAH!
no words man...so much feelings. i was left feeling, like actually feeling.
sanekittens chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
whats that mom...another sigh.
sanekittens chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
another sigh.
sanekittens chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
hahhah!
sanekittens chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
sigh
sanekittens chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
got me all interested and stuff.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »