Reviews for Influence
sanekittens chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
got me all interested and stuff.
NightWalker.J chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
I like to think I'm tough... but what the fuck! I have never cried while reading a fanfic before, and have only cried reading novels, a few times. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever had the pleasure of reading. It's almost 3am here, and I've been relentlessly reading this story for the past two days. I haven't been able to stop. To stop indulging in this amazing journey. Far. Out. Your brain is fucking amazing and I think I'm a little in love with you ;) I have never loved a version of Brittany more, and I've read a very significant amount of fan fiction! I have no proper words to describe, not only the perfect way in which you laid out the plot for this story, but the moments you weaved in that were so amazingly tangible, the complete and utter heartbreak, and far out, the realism. That is what really tied this whole story together. I never once thought, 'this would never happen', while reading your story. I think I am rather unhealthily attached to this version of Brittany now...

I think if I don't shut up now, I'm going to rant for quite some time.

Amazing story. Never stop writing.
ROCK01 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
whereismystory chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
This story is breathtaking. The Brittana writers never fail to amaze me. I'm speechless at the moment.
Sandy chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
Amazing story! You have awesome writing skills!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
I just reread this for the first time in years and it's still just as good the second. I love how you write Brittana and this Brittany is so unique.
G.R chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
I cried so much during this story, and it will always be one of the most amazing Brittana fanfictions I have ever read. You have extreme talent, don't ever stop doing what you do. Absolutely amazing.
fireman12468 chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
4evamuzic chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
This story was so heartwrenching and beatiful it was truthful and written so well
Kali-blue chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
I'm not sure i liked it. That said i was rivetted and not in rubber necking past a car crash kind of way. The experience was hard and the writing challenging. Reading through her fog and being there when she came out the other side made it seem more realistic. I think the adults failed these two in many ways by not seeing them and they learned ways to hide themselves and their pain in unhealthy ways. Doing the work to get sober and stronger and more self reliant was key to Britt and Santana being together. Overall it was learning and growing experience, just not an easy or typical read.

Thanks for sharing your creativity and words. kali
Guest chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
I cant tell you how amazing and beautiful this was... I have cried so many times with this story... Thank you!
accountkiller1001 chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
This has to be the most intense, heartbreaking and hopefully story I've ever read. You write so eloquently of how easy it is to get lost as humans, even when loved. It was awful but so true when Santana and Brittany had to be apart. Great piece, thanks for writing such a beautiful and heartwrenching story!
losttteenager chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
THAT WAS SO BEAUTFUL. I can't breathe ;-;
JackyBR chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
ManoucheFR chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
I've never commented or reviewed any story before and God knows I read a lot of them in the past 6 months. I know you've written this story a long time ago and don't even know if you'll get or read this message but I just wanted to let you know that even after this long, people are still reading your story and may I just say: WOOOOOOOOW!
I actually have no words for it. I know it's stupid as I'm the one reviewing but you left me speechless! Truly! It just seemed so real and true and right! I don't know how you managed to write this story but just wanted to say "don't ever stop writing" because even if in this case (related to your story) I'm not an addict, I relied so much to your story, i'm actually surprising myself saying that!
Well, sorry but just needed to thank you and to congratulate you one more time!
Hope you're still doing good!
Your new number one fan :) :)
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »