Reviews for Influence
Hot stuff chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
Aww. At first I really didn't like this fic because I love brittany and hated the idea of her on drugs but after seeing so many brittana fanfiction websites with this title I decided to give it a try and I skipped to chapter 22 and read till the end and I fell in love with this story and didn't even read the whole thing. Your truly a gifted writer and you reminded me why I love brittana in the first place, even through the hardships they face they'll still be brittana and you can't really do anything but love that so thank you.
Nayaholic90 chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
Omg this was so beautiful :')
sanekittens chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
OHMERGAWD! THIS STORY WAS WOAH!
no words man...so much feelings. i was left feeling, like actually feeling.
sanekittens chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
whats that mom...another sigh.
sanekittens chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
another sigh.
sanekittens chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
hahhah!
sanekittens chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
sigh
sanekittens chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
got me all interested and stuff.
NightWalker.J chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
I like to think I'm tough... but what the fuck! I have never cried while reading a fanfic before, and have only cried reading novels, a few times. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever had the pleasure of reading. It's almost 3am here, and I've been relentlessly reading this story for the past two days. I haven't been able to stop. To stop indulging in this amazing journey. Far. Out. Your brain is fucking amazing and I think I'm a little in love with you ;) I have never loved a version of Brittany more, and I've read a very significant amount of fan fiction! I have no proper words to describe, not only the perfect way in which you laid out the plot for this story, but the moments you weaved in that were so amazingly tangible, the complete and utter heartbreak, and far out, the realism. That is what really tied this whole story together. I never once thought, 'this would never happen', while reading your story. I think I am rather unhealthily attached to this version of Brittany now...

I think if I don't shut up now, I'm going to rant for quite some time.

Amazing story. Never stop writing.
ROCK01 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Amazing
whereismystory chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
This story is breathtaking. The Brittana writers never fail to amaze me. I'm speechless at the moment.
Sandy chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
Amazing story! You have awesome writing skills!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
I just reread this for the first time in years and it's still just as good the second. I love how you write Brittana and this Brittany is so unique.
G.R chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
I cried so much during this story, and it will always be one of the most amazing Brittana fanfictions I have ever read. You have extreme talent, don't ever stop doing what you do. Absolutely amazing.
fireman12468 chapter 26 . 9/3/2013