Reviews for Influence
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Such a sad story and so intense but it's so amazing.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Very beautiful beginning.
mermaid88 chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
Wow this is such a great story you did such An amazibg job. I love the whole relationship between brittany and santana. I lved chapter 21 it was a well written chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
This was absolutely brilliant & powerful. Thank u for your countless effort to make such a beautiful form of art.
Nathalie chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
there is only one word for your story: awesome
Princeoftheundead chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is an amazing beginning!
girlsgirl94 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
so good
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING
Brittanawanky chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
this was an amazing story, the last few chapters made me cry so badly. thank god for the happy ending, i wouldnt have survived without it. thanks so much for this story.
KateJ88 chapter 26 . 3/11/2013
Brilliant. X
Guest chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
thank you so, so much for writing this amazing story. this was one of the most amazing stories I have read in a long time. so much truth. Thank you.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
Look so ik that u have finished this a long time ago but I just got done it. I started today and finish in a couple of long hours. Hurst know I really do thing that u are an amazing author and this... Spoke to me so thanks. I hope u keep writing
Kelsey
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
OMFG! ICAN'T EVEN... OH LAWD I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE! LORD JESUS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/22/2013
This story was too amazing for words. I find I learn something new and beautiful here everyday and honestly you are amazing. 3
Missd0913 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Reading this story for the 2nd time. And once again I am floored by the character development and complexity of Britt's character that is explored here. It just amazes me to see so much depth in her. Especially since Glee reduces her to a ditzy blonde caricature.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »