Reviews for Influence
LoveSongNR chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
I don't have words to describe what I'm feeling right now. I really enjoy reading it.
You really have a gift, you're one of the best writer ever, no just in fanfiction. This story is amazing, so real and original at the same time. I'm so in love with it! The message this give us, it's awesome, thank you for that!
I'm going to read your others stories of course LOL.
(Sorry for my english, I'm from Argentina so spanish is my first language haha)
Mar chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
I've cried literally reading this fic. I read this fic a long time ago, but it never gets old. Thank you for such an amazing story. It was a fantastic journey. I will never forget it.
Snix chapter 26 . 4/28/2013
I just reread this entire story again. I read it before about two years ago when I was 16. I think I have a better understanding of the meaning of this story now. It's so amazing. Thank you for bringing this out there. Truly one of the most amazing Brittana fanfictions I will ever read.
Quinntana2 chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Dang it, more heartbreak in the form of Santana's home life. I frickin' love Brittany's mom.
Quinntana2 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
This story is my obsession right now. I really like that you are very detailed and focus on the problems at hand. I like how well you write Brittany's character.
Quinntana2 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
You seriously have some amazing talent, I can tell I will be crying this entire story from heart ache.
Quinntana2 chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
I will not stop reading this wonderful story until I'm done and I know I will enjoy every second of it. Brittany is just hurting me while hurting herself. It makes me want to cry.
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Such a sad story and so intense but it's so amazing.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Very beautiful beginning.
mermaid88 chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
Wow this is such a great story you did such An amazibg job. I love the whole relationship between brittany and santana. I lved chapter 21 it was a well written chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
This was absolutely brilliant & powerful. Thank u for your countless effort to make such a beautiful form of art.
Nathalie chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
there is only one word for your story: awesome
Princeoftheundead chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is an amazing beginning!
girlsgirl94 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013