Reviews for Influence
sharannie10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is such a... INCREDIBLY AWESOME ANGSTY SAD BUT BRILLIANT STORY!
amber.bunker.3 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
I just wanted to say that I will never be able to read or watch them again without seeing both as you've written them. Thank you.
ac2790 chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
aww soo damn good. u captured the love hate relationship an addict has with the steps perfectly..i know i fuckin hate them lol. and love them, sometimes haha. this was so real and had me thinkin a lot about myself and the time i've wasted in past years being a slave to something. thanks a lot for this story it was loved and will be loved by many
averylorene chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
loved it :)
Ensanguine chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
I hope you're at NYU preparing to be an author.
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Oh LAWD this is sooo beautiful !
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Gosh this is so angsty! Why, oh Why?!
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Fenomenal chapter! Amazing job honestly you deserve at least 100 awards for this beautiful work of art! It's so amazing it's simply not possible to put into words. By the way I'm getting the name of this chapter tattooed on me " I Forgive, You Forgive, She Forgives " has a nice ring to it, and you don't know how much these words mean to me. Simply Unicorn lol
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Omg at first I was crying when I found out San had lost her virginity to Puck and then all of a sudden a second Brittana kiss! I love this story lol
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This is just so addicting! Loving it by the way! Great job
faberry is canon chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
this chapter just about killed me, I'm literally in pain right now. this story is extremely good, you're an amazing writer! i'm gonna go cry now...
Guest chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Okay, to start with I think you did an excellent job in writing and creating this story. I kind of found this website by accident and I have read a couple of stories on it. I have to say your story is by far the best one I have read. It is written in such a way that I can literally picture the characters and the way you move the story line along is genius. I really liked how you created this over whelming need both characters had for one another, and at times the need was so strong I was mesmerized while I was reading the story. However, you were able to twist this soul wrenching love into a barrier but at the same time you had the ability to erase the rift and allow them to come back together again. I will admit at certain times I was very frustrated while reading the story, but I believe that kind of anticipation is what makes a story great. So in short a very well written story!
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Really deep and true :) I like it. Great job with the characters and the introduction by the way!
bobina chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
I don't even know where to begin, but I can't not leave anything for you after such an outpouring of emotion, of life itself. Just... thank you for writing this. Thank you for posting this.

I'm not really a Brittana follower, I can't stand Glee anymore after the debacle that was most of last season, but I stumbled on an article at afterellen dot com (Notes on a Fandom: Fangirl 101) that referenced this story, and I thought "Wow, if AE is recommending fanfiction, I should at least give it a once-over." And I am so glad I did.

Brittany was so much a non-character in canon, there almost solely to drive Santana's story arc that a lot of the time I'd forget she was there. You took that concept and made it feel more real than the flesh-and-blood actors who portray those characters (and moreso the "writers," and I do use sarcastic quote marks, who make their stories come to life on TV) ever could. This story is beautiful, it's visceral and real and reminds me too much of friends I've had and lost, some that I've found again and some I know I never will.

I actually had to take a break from reading this, almost a full month off, before Brittany went into rehab. It's been a long time, through many fandoms, that I've been so emotionally attached to a fanfic before.

This story was beautiful in all of its real, human ugliness. Thank you for writing it and for sharing it, and please keep putting pen to paper.
paradanna chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
oh gosh, wow. I was so wrong in my last review. This is so good. Really interesting idea for Brittany's behaviour. You captured the essence of Brittany's character like no one else, not to mention the way you write Santana... just, wow. I feel an all-nighter coming on...
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »