Reviews for From Far Away
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.

Love the way of their first meet.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Dialogue is perfect! Other sentences are really stiff, though. But I do like the dynamics of their (including Felix) relationship. Just thought that the end wasn't as nice as I'd hoped. It jumps into appearance and love too abruptly! Unfortunately, I'm wondering why you haven't updated in almost 2 years. :
GintsukiKyu chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Nice first chapter. I'll be waiting for next one.
compa16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
this is amazing a very good start please cont
Glomps of Death chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
good job and stuff
Emzi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ah, very detailed. I like it. :)
KuraiNezumichan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
omg finally!

i was waiting for fanfiction to add the new harvest moon characters, and ur fanfic is great! update soon!
Miyuu-sama chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This seems like a pretty good start - keep it up! Thanks for writing~
L0stM4ge chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Very nicely done, and for once I see a story that is grammatically correct, which makes reading it even more fun. Please continue this story; there aren't enough Amir fan fictions out there yet. It's a shame that the few in existence only have a few chapters. Please keep going.
saphren chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
OMG! no wonder i kept thinking of Hansel and Gretel when i first saw the heroine's name! the two of them are called Hansel and Gretel! shocked! i like Amir and Haley, as you like, together~! the opening makes you wonder what happens next! hope you update soon
gumi-tan chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oooh. Nice start :)

And yeah, I don't like Gretel either. I use Anita :3

Update soon, I think this is gonna be interesting! :D
imgone.imgone chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is a good fanfic (at least, it's one of the ones worth reading), and i know you said her name is Haley, because you don't like Gretel, but Gretel isn't even her actual name. ;p sorry, i just hate it when people call them Hanzel and Gretel. I hope you continue.
harvestfactory15 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Update ASAP or I will murder your pancake! Bwuahahahaha :D
Pink Fantasies chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I love that game too. I really hope you'll continue with this story, I hate it when the Grand Bazaar stories aren't getting updated! Ah, anyways...it was a great so far!