Reviews for Fated
Kamen Rider Ultimate chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
I absolutely adore this story, this is my 20th time reading it. Please, do more like this.
Suggestion Ghost chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
Sorry, another thing. LIke I said before, their declaration sounds a bit robotic. However, It is still a great story, but how come both of their eyes go wide?
Suggestion Ghost chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
Good chapter, but the confrontation of revealing each other's love seems a bit repeated. Like one says "I love you", and the other says the exact same thing. Perhaps the word also may be used?
Cool dude chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
This has to be the best chiaki/Kotoha story I have ever read. I absolutely adore it, please please please do some sort of sequel.
kagero-tanaka chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
This was such a cute story I really enjoyed reading it. The story had nice pacing and I loved the mix of action, drama, and romance. Your fight scenes were really well written too. This totally could have been an episode of Shinkenger. I'm so happy that there are other Chiaki/Kotoha fans out there. Keep up the good work!
semena chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
this story is awesome and so romantic can you do another chiaki/kotoha story and a shogo suzuki/suzuka morita story please? thank you i love this story i wished that it really happened in an episode in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and wished it happened in real life they would love each other just like this story thank you for this story
Crystal Blue Montana chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
*standing ovation* Absolutely wonderful story. It made me laugh, cry, and smile. I'm bummed that it's over, but glad that no more pain will come to Chiaki and Kotoha here.

Poor Genta, feeling like the odd one out, not knowing about Chiaki and Kotoha. At least Takeru was able to smooth things over and apologize for making them keep things quiet.

I do kind of wish Jii would have elaborated about what the note from the previous Shinken Red said that made him come to the conclusion that it was Chiaki's love for Kotoha that forged the strong bond not only between them, but between their Origami as well. I wonder how many other previous Shinkengers had fallen in love with each other over the generations? Chiaki and Kotoha can't possibly be the only ones. I guess we'll have to leave that up to the imagination.

Kotoha hasn't just been scarred on the outside; Dayu and DayuKage inflicted some pretty nasty scars on the inside of her as well. :( Fortunately, Chiaki's love for her sees past the physical scarring and seems to be well on the way to heal her emotional scarring. Now go out and celebrate; you've all more than earned it. _

Ikken rakuchaku!
Kittyphan259 chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Oh, its finished (

But, seriously, loved this! So emotive and everything.

Poor Genta... and Takeru apologised to them.

It would have been interesting if relationships between previous Shinkengers had been mentioned or were they ever recorded if they did happen?

Loved the final scene. Poor Kotoha, not knowing if Chiaki would still love her because of her scar, but he did!

And damn, that final kiss. I agree, wonder what would have happened if they hadnt been interupted )

Hope you write more Chiaki/Kotoha soon )
FireandHeavenProductions27 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Best way to end it :) ! after everything they have been through but like you have pointed out x They will be fine because they have each other. This last chapter was soo sweet Chiaki's love for her is Forever deep :)! can't wait to read your requeal and your white chapter :)! awesome fanfic x
PhinalPhantasy chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
And that brings this chapter to a close.

Congratulations on completing one of the best Sentai stories I've ever read! Interesting what you did with Genta in this one too. At least Takeru apologized for being a jerk earlier though too, that made me happy. I was hoping that Jii-san would be able to tell Kotoha what had happened to past Shinkengers that were in love that he researched. Though Kotoha was silly thinking a little scratch on her face would make Chiaki think less of her, especially after all he did for her throughout the story. Wonder what would've happened had Mako not shown up when she did lol. I absolutely LOVED this story and how you write Chiaki/Kotoha. I'm glad you want to write more stories for them I can't wait for your next one.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
First off I re read Act XI for the heck of it. Now this Act...wow what an epic battle. Hyper ShinkenGreen and Super ShinkenYellow were great together! Also I loved how Mako nearly defeated Dayu permanently with her Mojikara shadow technique. The giant battle was tough too. Samurai Ha-Oh, the most powerful they have, having trouble. I don't think it ever used the Kyouryuu origami before. Nice touch. I like how everyone reacted to the big kiss at the end.
Kittyphan259 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
How awesome was this chapt? Loved it great fights & Mako is awesome, very clever. The end kiss was so sweet & lol at Ryunosuke, Genta & DaiGoyou.

Epilogue left. No don' want it to end!
Crystal Blue Montana chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
Best chapter yet! Excellent details with the action scenes!

I keep forgetting that there's the Kyoryu Disk and the Inroumaru; leave it to Takeru to bring them out for Chiaki and Kotoha to use! And I LOVED Mako's use of the Shinza shadow! Nee-san is smart, indeed.

I'm a little sad that the story is pretty much over and all that's left is the epilogue, but that's just how it is. Can't wait for it!
FireandHeavenProductions27 chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
YAYYYY!its been broken ! woah Mako is a Genius and you are for figuring and writing that to break the connection :)! are one more Chapter, am going to miss this fanfiction Love it soo much :)! awesome job, yeah just writing their real moves and action is hard, :)! but awesome chapter !
Kittyphan259 chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Wow! Love this chapter! So much going on. The fight stuff was awesome & loved the mixture of action & comedy with Genta & DaiGoyou. Can't wait to see what happens!