Reviews for Truth and Consequence
Acacia Jules chapter 11 . 8/31
UGH, you got them back together too quickly. Come on you had a chance to make it believable. Harry abandoned Draco, and never once gave him a chance to even defend himself, or at least know his children. Harry was the most selfish twat possible. His family just as bad, if not worse, considering how some were supposed to be Draco's family. Harry got to move on and have a happy life. Honestly, Harry just looks like a massive selfish jerk. Not to mention, I'm sure there are some pureblood laws on the books about heir stealing, which is what they did.
Flora chapter 34 . 7/15
Amazing story, i love and how it end's also
Flower15 chapter 13 . 6/6
it's too stupid to live kind of story. sorry i cant finish it or it'll make me stupid to.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 34 . 2/20
Wonderfully cute story

Keep writing as life allows
Hahhaaa i love how casually Tom pointed at the ring and told him that Harry broke off the engagement. Made. Me . Laugh.
Sjjrjr red Gende chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Thanks so was djdjrjrja4. O3(_($*{sea sea sea
SorrySucker19 chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
It's an amazing story so far, so I won't mind regardless of the answer, but can you explain how MPreg works in this universe for you? I understand Adrian and Harry having a baby because they were trying for it, but how does Harry accidentally get pregnant with Draco’s twins? Wouldn't harry need a potion or spell to give him some false uterus for the conception? Harry is male and therefore couldn't phisically conceive because he has no natural uterus without wanting to, right? Just wondering if you'ld clarify since I'm curious :3
T.k chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
I like that there is a baby. It will help them heal more once it's born, and Draco can know what it feels like to be father to a newborn even if it isn't his by blood (like how Adrian probably felt when it came to the twins).

Just found this story and love it so far! I just felt the need to review this chapter since you said some people didn't want a baby, but I love it.
Anon chapter 34 . 4/15/2015
Cute!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 34 . 3/14/2015
A good story in a rather fast pace. Intresting - a theme I hadn't read.

Wishfull-star chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
that was lovely thank you for the story:)
AerynS chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
i like daisy
StupidChinaBook chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
Lily Adriana Potter
rowenasheir chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
Lucius needs a surprise pregnancy!
Slink chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Draco is a doormat and Harry a dumb bitch. They dont deserve to be happy.
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »