Reviews for Truth and Consequence
igee778 chapter 12 . 2/20
It's an amazing story so far, so I won't mind regardless of the answer, but can you explain how MPreg works in this universe for you? I understand Adrian and Harry having a baby because they were trying for it, but how does Harry accidentally get pregnant with Draco’s twins? Wouldn't harry need a potion or spell to give him some false uterus for the conception? Harry is male and therefore couldn't phisically conceive because he has no natural uterus without wanting to, right? Just wondering if you'ld clarify since I'm curious :3
T.k chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
I like that there is a baby. It will help them heal more once it's born, and Draco can know what it feels like to be father to a newborn even if it isn't his by blood (like how Adrian probably felt when it came to the twins).

Just found this story and love it so far! I just felt the need to review this chapter since you said some people didn't want a baby, but I love it.
Anon chapter 34 . 4/15/2015
Cute!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 34 . 3/14/2015
A good story in a rather fast pace. Intresting - a theme I hadn't read.

Wishfull-star chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
that was lovely thank you for the story:)
AerynS chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
i like daisy
StupidChinaBook chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
Lily Adriana Potter
rowenasheir chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
Lucius needs a surprise pregnancy!
Slink chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Draco is a doormat and Harry a dumb bitch. They dont deserve to be happy.
Slink chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Cheating does not revoke all rights on biological offspring. Potter should be sued for taking the kids away from their other father and end up living alone in the gutter, the self- centered, faithless drama queen.
sidesee chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Well it just like eating a mosquito.
How could Harry's ex-husband raise Draco's babies and then Draco raise his in turn!
I really hate Harry because he caused Draco so much pain!
He did not trust Draco in the first place and left him with the babies!
I know he was tricked but I think Draco was the one who hurt most.
Harry had his babies and his Dad and his ex husband.
But Draco had nothing!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
i am completly fine with the grammer of the children and the house elves. I am only sixteen but i baby sit this little demon child:) and she talks like that and she lisps with words like things she wont add a s to things or she'll make add a s when she doesn't. It iritates me but than i thing she is only a little girl. But i think that the little kid and the house elves speaking is cool and it gives readers for of an imagination of the character.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
Lillian adriana
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Why not lillian it is a version lily like he wanted
Guest chapter 33 . 10/7/2013
just checking you said vince was married to astoria, yet in this chapter you mention daphne her sister... a typo or...
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »