Reviews for Almost Raining
china chapter 1 . 5/15
Please don't make this a morby story.
Kayden Pause chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Is this supposed to be a romance between Margret and Mordecai or Rigby and Mordecai? I'm a wee bit confused.
pbhazrabiez chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
What up, it's iamthestarfish with a brand new username! And this is all I want to say: TWO YEARS. YES. TWO YEARS. U HAVENT UPDATED IN TWO BARKIN YEARS. IS THIS EVEN FINISHED YET? I'D REALLY LOVE IF U POST ANOTHER CHAPTER. Oh, well. I'm making a story based on this story soon. :) KEEP WRITING! UR VERY AMAZING!
Tremourz chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
i would really like this story to be finished.
Nope.exe chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
That was really good, I had only planned on reading one chapter at a time, but I got hooked immediately. Great job!
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Poor Rigby! Good story and I hope you continue to update! :)
extra creative username chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
wow. 10/10. you gotta update this!
ShippingFanatic chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
This is amazing! Please tell me you're planning on updating sometime soon! :)
Feeling-Grand chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Well, I read chapter 4 and I liked it.

I think you are a very good writer but I do want to critique a little.

I think there should be a little more dialog to cut between the paragraphs of discription- this way when you read what the character's say, you restart your concentration again and pay closer attention to the words of what the character's are thinking.

This story was brilliant and I hope you continue.

Bye and good luck.

Feeling-Blue.
Feeling-Grand chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
I actually liked Chapter 3 more than chapter 2!

I look forward to reading chapter 4.
Feeling-Grand chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Okay, I read chapter 2 so I'm reviewing chapter 2.

I really like the way you write. Some writers which I see on this site don't do it properly but you do. Your writing is so relaxing for me to read, I really enjoyed reading the two chapters so far so I better prepare for the following 2 ... oooo!

Except I do have one thing.

The way you write the characters so far makes them seem a lot deeper than what they appear.

But I'm only taking that from an outside approach on them and writing often has to fill the gap of what is unsaid.
nintendosegasonyguy chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Absolutely wonderful. A true marvel to fanfiction, I must say.

PLEASE tell me that there is more to come from this, as it doesn't seem finished in the slightest.
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh my God. I love'd this! Honestly this is my first time reading Regular Show ficiton, and I was kind of worried about how people would be able to grasp the characters and make it believeable and all that but this was right on the money accurate!

I thought that the structure of this story wasvery well done. I often have trouble deciding how to arrange a story as, like this one, I usually start sometime in the middle or at the end rather then the beginning, but this was fantastic. There wasa nice use of the barriers for that!

Also, I enjoyed the very descriptive writing and how there were other things going on, wording wise, besides the actual situation and the dialogue. That is to say, when you slipped the title into the story I thought it was quite poetic. Kudos on that.

I just generally enjoyed this story, and I think you captured Mordicai and Rigby's friendship exceptionally well!

:D
iamthestarfish chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Great as always! Sorry I didn't review earlier. I was busy and plus, it was my birthday yesterday. I didn't have enough time to read it. But if you make more of these and (PLEASE) go a little slower (I don't care if you take long or not, it's the right pace for me now!), I could give you A MILLION reviews! I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I'm amazed how dramatic you are. Take care! :D
A Member that didn't sign in chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I have the feeling that Rigby was raped...