Reviews for Halo Reach: Noble Legacy
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Thought this was an epic fic, incredibly detailed.

However, I must've misunderstood the tags, because I thought it would be a romance fiction between Kat and Six.

Besides that slight disappointment, it was an awesome read.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Major sival is Kent to be a females not a male!
Qrs-jg chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
Another amazing story that hasn't been updated in years, oh well I'll still follow anyways.
Spartan552 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Exact lines from halo CE nice work still the whole shields being deactivated in halo reach does not make since too bad this isn't a legendary ending to halo reach
Krast Bannert chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Love this. You planning on continuing it? One question though...wasn't 419 Foehammer's? I could've sworn that was hers...
Grand Admiral Thrawn II chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Update this goog fic
Gothic Luffy chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Very interesting story. I can't wait to see more!
Maxim and Knight chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hey there.

Im loving your story, its well written and provides a nice insight to the spartan III lives.

keep up the good work.

Maxim and Knight
Wraithrage Ragnarock chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I like it. Hope you keep it up
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Nice to see Six and Kat survived Reach and now part of the Halo 1, 2 and 3 storyline. Keep up the good work.
ArgoGladius chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Good Story I Am Especially Pleased to know that you follwed the books well and to say good job.
KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
hmm... cant say im impressed or disappointed. kind of in the middle. So far Im enjoying it though, and am eager to see what you do with it.

Though, I was reaaaaly hoping for some KatxSix, but i'll live XD

Keep up the awesome work. I look forward to an update. :)
Spartaness chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I've read your entire fanfic up to this point and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. Its very well written and each chapter is very engaging and entertaining to read. I'm also pretty happy about the normal Marines in some of the levels being replaced with ODSTs. Sounds much more suitable.

As a fan of fem!Six fanfic, you version of Six is very different to some of the other Sixes I've read. Its refreshing to say the least. The subtle hints of Myers/Six slowly emerging from the fray puts a twist on the events of Halo:CE story as well, rather than just mindless 'bash-bash' & 'Omgee! We need to save the universe! D:' that sometimes occurs when following our John and Cortana. I'm really enjoying your characters and remix of 'The Flood', Reach and CE's plots.

Now if only Chief would open his mouth more than once every two chapters. . Or Six actually survived. :(

Cartographer tiem! :D I'm looking forward to it already.
SpartanGoddess chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
* bounce* I WANT MORE! Sorry, just really excited about another chapter :-D this was great...and i love whats happening between a certain set of characters. The development for Melissa is starting to really come through and I find myself quite intriqued by Meyers as well.

Keep it up! Please...I have no shame. I'll keep bouncing until there's more XD
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was nice!

Ah, the Truth and Reconciliation. That's a fun mission. LOL

And so, a monster of an ODST has the hots for Six? O Nice!

Now, I wonder who Kat will hook up with...?

Though that line at the end is kinda foreboding. I dunno what it means, but we'll find out, eh? :P

Oh yeah, and Myers is a badass mofo! :D

Too bad most of the ODST squad got wiped out. D:

But still!

Nice work, marine!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!