Reviews for Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
Morsiuncula chapter 38 . 3/9
I have to say that I like your story, in general. Well written, engaging, but you put too much blame on Sookie. Yes, she made mistakes and had problems but Eric, too, and from the story one can only understand that Sookie is to blame and she has to ask for redemption, I think it is not true, and little bit irritates me. Though, this is just me.
Keep up the good work. It is a lovely story.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/27/2014
wow. eric such a guy but really the way acts around his brother girlfriend what girl wouldn't be jealous ? I just Sookie would move on from he can do better than that him.
jules3677 chapter 50 . 12/12/2013
Fished the 50 chapters of your story. As you wrote it is a character study slash romantic relationship chaos. I like that you kept the characters flawed, it need that to carry the relationship. Their physical attraction was sometimes animalistic. Which as we knows only carries a relationship so far. That they both had their triggers was fascinating. Some of what was happening with each character was only discovered by me further on in your story. I appreciate that you had Sookie surviving the abusive relationship & showing that abuse is not always physical. Many people forget this factor with abusive relationships. It was nice to read a story where the Eric had supportive family who he communicated with. I thoroughly enjoyed reading you story. Thankyou.
CecilieDK chapter 50 . 11/1/2013
creread this and it's still a great story.
have a lovely weekend
Cecilie (Denmark)
TLynnson chapter 50 . 10/5/2013
This story was very entertaining and enjoyable. Good read so glad I found it.
ncmiss12 chapter 50 . 3/16/2013
Awesome end to this story! Loved it! I had started reading it a long time ago and put all the email updates in to a folder until I had time to get caught up. But I loved all the new chapters. I am glad that Sookie and ERic got back together, are really working on their problems, are talking about things, that Sookie came to an understanding with Eric's mom and that Bill Will most likely leave Sookie along thanks to Eric threating him! Great story!
ncmiss12 chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Loved this chapter and the plan for Jason! Classic!
Jonesn chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
zubaz pants and mesh tank top, sweet jesus.
Jonesn chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Thank god...I know I said I enjoyed me some angst, but I was getting ready to break out the growl.
Jonesn chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I like the angst.. I dont like angst for the sake of angst, but this is justified angst.. So far.
Jonesn chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Whooooo angry sex!
Jonesn chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Gah! I just love his jealousy! So great
Jonesn chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Bring on the angst!
MsNorthman chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
Can I please slap this bitch now?! How can she treat our Eric that way?
shell74 chapter 50 . 10/14/2012
I just finished LTS and I
Loved it.I will say it was
Hard to read with all the
Angst. But I loved it all the