Reviews for city fog and brave dialogue
inkjet chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Absolutely fluid writing. I loved it.
wooden cards chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Minato and Junpei definitely has one of the best bromance ever. It was a great read, keep up the good job!
The Meibito chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
BROFIST OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

Dude, it was Meow Factory that made me realize that actually closet!shipped these two. S/he actually recommended this fic to me.

THERE'S A HIDDEN EPIC LOVE STORY WITHIN THE BROMANCE. I LOVE THIS SHIP. D8

That being said, I love this fic too. It's all natural and and and I'm really jealous because now I wish I could write like that. I love the way that everything just falls into place just like it would in real life.

Ooh, I can actually sound insightful. /shot

FFFFFFFFFFF JUNPEEEEIII
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
BROFIST!

Like, seriously.

How can people not like this "bromance". lol. It's the best out there. 8D And everything in here just makes everything so much better and the description is beautiful and you must be beautiful. Uhm, that made things awkward, but it's true. D:

The one line I loved though was:

"and somehow, even when the world stops spinning for an hour, ours whirs to life."

Like, the way it refers to the Dark Hour and junk, it was like, Whoa.

Oh, have I mentioned how much I love this? :O

...

VellumMoon chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Heck yeah! /brofist

I love this. I love Junpei, and I don't care that it makes me a pedo.

Beautiful language, and imagery. And the beginning and ending was perfect. The filling between was fantastic too. It is a shame that Junpei was not dateable as I was building a harem. How is he the only one able to resist my maxed out charm?

Anyways, I hope you decide to write more about these do!
ibuberu chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Amazing piece! I really like your writing style, and the way you write from the FeMC's POV is great, you've really captured her personality. There were a few parts I absolutely loved, like: 'Aki's feeding him scraps from his Beef Bowl takeaway when he thinks no one is looking and Mitsuru-senpai's sitting in a corner with Ken tutoring him on fractions and the sense of normalcy is almost overwhelming.' and 'we walk into Gekkoukan High with matching orange boots and perplexed faces.'

The simplicity is breathtaking. On the other hand, at some parts you seem to get too caught up describing her emotions/thoughts, it gets a little confusing to keep track of what's happening. I only really noticed this in the second last part, like : 'and I kick and pull and tug and wound myself deeper and deeper into it 'til the world could be burning and there would still be nothing but dark blue.'

It builds tension, yes, but runs on a little bit too long. This is just my opinion though. I honestly loved this, the Minako and Junpei bromance is amazing, and you did it a lot of justice with this fanfic (:
Whatiseven chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This.

Just... this.

Anon chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
/brofist. For great justice.

There really should be more Junpei/FeMC friendship fics. Cause they are kinda epic.
meowfactory chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Fuck off I love you. Okay so I am going to write a proper review just give me a second. When I got to the end I had to stand up and walk around the house for a bit because I felt restless and conflicted and our ghost slammed the pantry door when I walked past but I told it to shut up for a second, srsly.

This breaks my heart, but I don't want to say that because that's too cliché, it just doesn't cut it, it doesn't fully explain how this makes me feel. There's no one word for how this makes me feel. There's that joy, that pure, unbridled joy in there. There's nostalgia and there's this foreboding anxiousness that makes my chest feel heavy. I kept holding my breath. I. I just.

There are no words for this.

phantasiagirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
YES YES BROFIST TO THE MAX!

I love these two as a bromance so much, you have no idea. He's the best friend, no strings attached. He doesn't have to be a boyfriend and yet he'd probably be the best boyfriend you could have if things decided to go that way. Yes yes yes.