Reviews for Doll
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 3/24
More chapters please.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
ValentineRevenge chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Please update this soon, I can't wait to see what happens next. Don't let this become a dead fic!
ValentineRevenge chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Update soon please!

Don't leave a good story hanging.
NaDNaONaNNaE chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Ichigo is so adorable and completely oblivious, aha. :D I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
Of Kings and Queens chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Lol I love your story. I feel bad for toshiro lol. Update soon!
Platypus-Mastermind chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
" was a different story"

a COMPLETELY different story, in fact a different TRILOGY! ...sorry, alright back to the point! (even though i didn't really start with a point to begin with, but hey :D)

Anal train all the way...;)

I know you will update by next week cos that is how kind and considering a person you are.
HenrySeb chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Ohmygeesh! How dare you leave such a chapter in my wake! The ending just killed me! I was "what!". You need to do like a 5 chapter update next time, because your chapters are a bit short, but cool too. You know you should have like a fivesome in this involving all Aizen x Byakuya x Grimmjow x Ichigo x Ulquiorra. That would be the ultimate Pairing thing. Well really good job so far. Keep going!

Platypus-Mastermind chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
GAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVE THE PAIRINGS! And no, it has nothing to do with grimmjow liking ulquiorra ;D

HAHAHA! I LOVE BYAKUYA IN THIS! I love it how he is mean to ichigooo (who i am picturing as a kid in my mind :) )

update !
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Lovely story and soon to be up comming chapter as well. I am greatly looking forward to that threesome. It only makes sense that Grimmjow would like that kind of thing, but I do not really understand. Why is Ulquirra forced to do it with him? Because when you said two slaves I immediatley thought Ichigo, but then the second I was a bit skeptical about who it would be and assumed it was going to be Renji, but then it was not and I was like "Whaaa?". But Ulquirra I am still down with him. Good JOB! Keep going!

Platypus-Mastermind chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
'Ah, ignorance is bliss' LOVE IT!

awwwww i love it how ulquiorra is a wittle little pet on a leeeeeead! :D

i can really REALLY picture gin having a pet, toushiro espicially.