Reviews for Third Summer Of Camp Rock
ImBritishNotPosh chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
How anybody who writes a story like this can get over 100 reviews, I don't know!
Your writing is awful!
snowwygirl4 chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
This story was absolutely wickedly awesome! It was so amazing and I love it so much! :D
Lexi Seaton chapter 19 . 6/26/2011
I thought Mitchie's dad died cuz of the drunk driver
OrangeJewlieous chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
Um... kay in this chapter mitchie says she'll just call her dad to pick her up... I thought he died in the year before? Confused.
nicole chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
i loved this it was really good you should write more stories
Godschildtweety chapter 19 . 4/8/2011
Great story
WillowTree1996 chapter 19 . 2/2/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was to cute i loved it.

~rock on :D
AClosedDoor chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
GE-WEL-DIG! 33

maaaaaaaaar wanneer is het einde?
Paigeholland123 chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
love it! :)
navybrat4 chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
this is very good i loved it... just wanted to tell you that everytime i read a chapter of this story Hey Jude by The Beatles started playing in my computer out of the 10000 songs i have on here lol i thought it was random
Kelsey chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
Update soon
severussnapefan123 chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
I liked this story! The last chapter almost seemed kind of short in my opinion but the overall pacing was excellent! Keep on writing, looking forward to more of your stories in the future! And also check my stories, if you're interested, and let me know what you think of them!

AWESOME STORY!
Disneysara7771 chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
Yay! It's finished! Well, not yay it's over, but yay, they got a happy ending! I hope Axel got what was coming to him, i.e. jail, for a VERY long time. I think that perhaps you should do a epilogue, where you tell us exactly what happened to him.

I really like this story, as it is well written, the plot is good, and it doesn't drag on. You have written a very successful story here!

You are a good writer, and I hope you write more stories like this one, in Camp Rock!

Thanks for writing a great story. I am sorry it's over.

Yours Truly,

Sara
spwarkle chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
It can't be over! *sob* oh but it is... Well I love it, all of it. ; )
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 18 . 1/5/2011