Reviews for Riddle Me This
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
"But then their pants came off, and I don't know what happened..." Boy do they do that a lot. At least if Jareth is around and has any power over the situation. You mustn't blame yourself.
And damn, you get us from the word go: for one thing, it's one of those rare first person fics, which are notoriously difficult to pull off, but "I knew this was a bad idea from the moment my boyfriend's face split into four sections." I mean, that just DEFIES you not to read on.
"My little flesh-eating pookie." If you don't tell us how Sarah met this guy and what is going on, I am going to PITCH A FIT for a prequel!
"Discoing skeletons." Dear God, I love you. I love you forever. I love your snarky, spunky Sarah and just how damn tough she is.
Jareth makes the crazy, sexy badass entrance that is his due, and I love you that much more for it.
Did you come up with the riddles yourself? Because if so, DAMN am I impressed, but I suck at riddles. And God, "give" him the answer is just SO DAMN CLEVER. Ugh, go Goblin King/you!
I love how Sarah can predict Jareth's different moves just based on his maleness. It's one of the great things about his character, when we get to see him strut and puff like any guy would, only so much more so, because it's Jareth.
I love how he's trying to give her a riddle in the middle of sex and he can't even say the whole thing without moaning over her. This is fantastic.
And that final answer, Jareth, you adorable cock. But gaaaaaahd, I love the endingggg! The puppy dog look, the absolute devotion, this is SO going on my favorites list! PLEASE, DO A PREQUEL! And a sequel and just MORE MORE MORE.
And I actually got more of the riddles than I was expecting, so go me as well!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
The last two - the violin and the magic broom - were the only ones I couldn't get. Haha.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Clever Sarah 6 out of seven. Such a wonderful story, though I try to solve the riddles and got 1 out of !
Ree923 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Seriously? She wasn't sure she loved him after THAT? Decent story, but her reaction was off.
silfursvik chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I SUCK SOOOOO BAAAAAAADLLYYY AT RIDDLLEEESSSS! I'm just not that kind of clever. love this btw, awesome writing!
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
A really interesting story. Very well written, though I was a little disappointed by the end riddle. It just didn't seem to really match up to the others' complexity. Still a very good story. However I wish you would have elaborated when Sarah says she doesn't love Jareth but maybe she'll learn to... Idk that part seemed a bit rushed. Even still it was a very well written story :)
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
kzal chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was... adorable, and a lot of fun. And, I got all the riddles except two: the violin (which is dumb, because I actually have heard that before), and just like Sarah, *magic* broom instead of *broom* escaped me. However, I did completely fail to appreciate the implications of "give" until she pointed it out.
kara chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
great story, a few spelling mistakes but nothing major.

I love the ending- she didn't say it wasn't a magical broom, and since she'd in a magical realm I think that it should still count. (silly of Hoggle to refuse her...but it led to this story so I'll forgive him) Can't wait for oyur next labyrinth fanfic!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wonderful fic. I loved all the riddles, most I would have never known the answers to. Loved the sniping at each other and yeah for a happy ending
GoblynQueen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
great story :) and i got all but three riddles right.

two if you don't count the last one. i too came up with the word "broom" ha! who knew it was 'magic' broom?:p

tricky!
milesnerdworth chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
woohoo!MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE!love this story(?idk,oneshot?),TOTALLY favoriting this so i can show it to my friends,TTYL(Talk To You Later)!
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Best line:

"And what possessed you to think I would be playing fair, Sarah darling?" he asked. "Have I ever before?"

ROFL. So true!

Great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Deritine chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I think I got... none of those riddles right. lol. Quite PWP but strangely fluffy, too. Enjoyable, for sure. What the hell does WIK mean though?
addictedtocsi777 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very good story! I am not good at riddles but liked it anyway. Lol.