Reviews for It All Started With Glee Club
Aliana Grayson chapter 11 . 5/13
For the last sentence the correct grammar term is know not knew. Knew is a past term and doesn't belong in that sentence
ceberle chapter 15 . 3/26
by
:( :( :( You can't leave me hanging like this! Really want to know if he dies or not.. Hope not, cause I don't think Rachel will survive it! But pleaseeee do a sequel or update more chapters!
dianebelcher81 chapter 59 . 2/8
aw
Just-Write621 chapter 41 . 9/30/2015
I'm on chapter 41 and I love this story! I think its awesome how its following the show in its own twisted way! The only thing I would have different, is more puck angst! You wrote an AU, yet you have made Noah exactly like he is on the show! A sexy badass! I would have made him cry more. Lol Even still, great job, going to go read more!
CreateAnInsaneWorld chapter 59 . 4/14/2015
I absolutely love this. It's pure amazingness.
mayasquared chapter 52 . 4/12/2015
I loved this. You are an amazing writer. I stayed up all night to read this.
JaToya chapter 52 . 1/20/2015
Yay! 1001!

So, I had to review again because I just finished rereading the original arc and realized I never mentioned one if my favorite things about this fic.

How Rachel's dream to become a star was not destroyed because she became a mom.

SPOILER*************

And didn't get into her schools of choice in NYC.

End SPOILER. LOL.********

Nothing against other fics that have Rachel end up in Lima having lost her dream, but I LOVE that you showed she was resourceful and flexible enough to find and take an alternate path to achieve hers.
aussiegleek18 chapter 59 . 12/16/2014
1000th review to a very amazing story!
Puckfan chapter 59 . 12/16/2014
nonononono NO. update!
puckfan chapter 50 . 12/16/2014
awww. and also lol. i don't know why you say you can't write sue, this is really good
puckfan chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
rememhber when i said you keep me on the edge of my seat? well, this was even worse. how will you fix my puckleberry now?
puckan chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
damn you keep me on the edge of my seat. asnd that dream, holy damn
puckfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
hmm, interesting start.
JaToya chapter 59 . 11/11/2014
You continue to produce fantastic chapters and I continue to LOVE this story.

Thank you!