Reviews for It All Started With Glee Club
Ellie chapter 26 . 5/27
I love this chapter and how much Puck loves Rachel and Caroline!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/19
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
AnotherGirlWithAStory chapter 59 . 12/25/2016
You broke my heart with this last chapter but this is still one of the best fics I've ever read in my entire life. It is just beautiful! You are so amazingly talented! I love this fic. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Danielle Grayson chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
For the last sentence the correct grammar term is know not knew. Knew is a past term and doesn't belong in that sentence
ceberle chapter 15 . 3/26/2016
by
Guest chapter 59 . 3/1/2016
:( :( :( You can't leave me hanging like this! Really want to know if he dies or not.. Hope not, cause I don't think Rachel will survive it! But pleaseeee do a sequel or update more chapters!
dianebelcher81 chapter 59 . 2/8/2016
aw
Just-Write621 chapter 41 . 9/30/2015
I'm on chapter 41 and I love this story! I think its awesome how its following the show in its own twisted way! The only thing I would have different, is more puck angst! You wrote an AU, yet you have made Noah exactly like he is on the show! A sexy badass! I would have made him cry more. Lol Even still, great job, going to go read more!
CreateAnInsaneWorld chapter 59 . 4/14/2015
I absolutely love this. It's pure amazingness.
mayasquared chapter 52 . 4/12/2015
I loved this. You are an amazing writer. I stayed up all night to read this.
JaToya chapter 52 . 1/20/2015
Yay! 1001!

So, I had to review again because I just finished rereading the original arc and realized I never mentioned one if my favorite things about this fic.

How Rachel's dream to become a star was not destroyed because she became a mom.

SPOILER*************

And didn't get into her schools of choice in NYC.

End SPOILER. LOL.********

Nothing against other fics that have Rachel end up in Lima having lost her dream, but I LOVE that you showed she was resourceful and flexible enough to find and take an alternate path to achieve hers.
aussiegleek18 chapter 59 . 12/16/2014
1000th review to a very amazing story!
Puckfan chapter 59 . 12/16/2014
nonononono NO. update!
puckfan chapter 50 . 12/16/2014
awww. and also lol. i don't know why you say you can't write sue, this is really good
puckfan chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
rememhber when i said you keep me on the edge of my seat? well, this was even worse. how will you fix my puckleberry now?
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »